It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's by the Moon (Footage I've never seen)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I first want to say that I realize a lot of this footage most have us have all ready seen as it is a compilation of footage.Please realize the photos Im referring to in the title come AFTER the 6:57 mark.

What I am very intrigued with is pretty much everything after the 6:57 mark. That is where it got interesting for me. A lot of the moon shots I have never seen, and Im very curious to what your take on them are.

Have these been around for awhile and Ive just missed them? I have seen some of the stuff in the Saturn rings, but not all them either. Are these for real? Please direct me to any old threads that may have shown or discussed these. Thanks

edit on 10-1-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Let me take a guess on the official NASA explanation: Space debris, lens flares, dust on the lens. Nothing to see here, sheeple.

I feel like a good portion of those are faked, but I don't have any other reasoning other than that's just what I think. A Stonehenge type formation on the moon, discarded flying saucers, pyramids and other anomalies with lights, seems like we would have heard about this a lot sooner if it was the real deal.
edit on 10-1-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

The first couple of orbiting shots intrigued me as I'd never seen them before. However I began to doubt them after seeing the heavily photoshopped moon fakes that followed.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Project Blue Beam imo. Know what... Beast1333: hit it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Looks interesting, probably nothing thoughh

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dementedtheclown

Yeah, if it was the real deal, any proof of it would be erased from the face of the earth faster than you can say "Barack Obama". Any people that tried to expose it would be declared crackpot conspiracy theorists, and found dead probably

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Still watching; but I liked the one of an object laying orange "flares" that are stationary until they begin to burn out..
Nice "dipper" config to the flares, very nice.

EDIT: CONSPIRACY a-foot!! @9:11 you see a 'shop'd Death Star on da moon!
edit on 10-1-2011 by igigi because: skulduggery.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I know the title says footage you have never seen but i think you have. These are the same moon things we have all seen before with some stuff photo shoppped in.

edit to add:
Do you think aliens intentionally photoshopped the moon images to make them look fake?
edit on 10-1-2011 by Kayzar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kayzar
I know the title says footage you have never seen but i think you have. These are the same moon things we have all seen before with some stuff photo shoppped in.

edit to add:
Do you think aliens intentionally photoshopped the moon images to make them look fake?
edit on 10-1-2011 by Kayzar because: (no reason given)

"Do you think aliens intentionally photoshopped the moon images to make them look fake?"

Absolutely not

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by igigi
Still watching; but I liked the one of an object laying orange "flares" that are stationary until they begin to burn out..
Nice "dipper" config to the flares, very nice.

EDIT: CONSPIRACY a-foot!! @9:11 you see a 'shop'd Death Star on da moon!
edit on 10-1-2011 by igigi because: skulduggery.

If you mean the start of the video, they are sky divers. The moon pics doctored or otherwise, I have not seen before.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane
reply to post by onehuman

The first couple of orbiting shots intrigued me as I'd never seen them before. However I began to doubt them after seeing the heavily photoshopped moon fakes that followed.

What you say makes it seem that a very common disinformation technique would work very effectively with you.

"A common disinformation tactic is to mix some truth and observation with false conclusions and lies, or to reveal part of the truth while presenting it as the whole (a limited hangout)." Reference

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I first want to say that I realize a lot of this footage most have us have all ready seen as it is a compilation of footage.Please realize the photos Im referring to in the title come AFTER the 6:57 mark.

What I am very intrigued with is pretty much everything after the 6:57 mark. That is where it got interesting for me. A lot of the moon shots I have never seen, and Im very curious to what your take on them are.

Have these been around for awhile and Ive just missed them? I have seen some of the stuff in the Saturn rings, but not all them either. Are these for real? Please direct me to any old threads that may have shown or discussed these. Thanks

(snip)
edit on 10-1-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

I think enough comments have been made pointing out the evident hoaxing and so this thread should be put to rest. I do not see how anyone could confuse these photos for the real thing. You have to wonder that if they were real how did they emerge into the light of day?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
its all the work of the devil .
He want's you to fall for the trick.
The end is soon people.

what you folks call ufo's i call demon's sent to lure you away from god as the creator.
So do not fall for it and maybe i can see yall in heaven to

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
its all the work of the devil .
He want's you to fall for the trick.
The end is soon people.

what you folks call ufo's i call demon's sent to lure you away from god as the creator.
So do not fall for it and maybe i can see yall in heaven to

Many of us don't need any UFO's to lack any faith in a deity. I guess w'all will just be elsewhere partying while you are playing your harp on a cloud somewhere. Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
A nice video Its a shame the moon pics seem heavily photo shoped

new topics

top topics

join