It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Turton, former Hill aide, dead in burning car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Ashley Turton, former Hill aide, dead in burning car

voices.washingtonpost.com

The wife of a key White House aide was found dead early Monday in a sport-utility vehicle that was heavily damaged by fire in the garage of the couple's Capitol Hill home, sources familiar with the incident said. The cause of her death is uncertain.

Ashley W. Turton, 37, an energy company lobbyist and former chief of staff to U.S. Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-Conn.), was found dead shortly before 5 a.m. in a burning BMW, the back end of which was partly out of the garage, as if the vehicle had been entering or leaving when the fire started, authorities said

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hmmm....Something smells a little fishy on this one.

Obviously there will be more details forthcoming, as this is still under investigation, but on the surface, witness accounts seem to leave questions imo.

The vehicle was parked at a weird angle, and partially hanging out of the garage.

Now my first question is, if it was PARKED and sitting still, why could she not get out in time to avoid burning to death?

Her position as an energy company lobbyist also leaves more potential questions opened.

voices.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well I'll be, ran a search and nothing came up, but I see there is an ongoing thread already.

Mods, please move this one to the trash bin at your convenience. Apologies.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ever since john wheeler turned up dead there is some thing fishy happening does any one have any ideas as to what

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Maybe I watch too many movies, but to me it sounds like she got in her car about to go somewhere, turned the ignition, and BOOM, the car exploded. I don't see any other possible explanation, did someone run inside her garage when she got in the car and poured some gasoline on it, lit a match, and ran? No way IMO

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Closed.

Please refer to the existing thread here

top topics

join