It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Sarah Palin is owed an Apology :Professor Bradly Smith

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Cnn confirmed with Pima County Az the shooter is a registered independent. Will post link when available. voices.washingtonpost.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 10-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Nothing I wrote suggested that you made threats.

I posted real threats Obama made against the Tea Party duing political rallies he led during his term as our President. After one of his rallies where he told Union members to "get in their faces" (their, being the Tea Party protestors) the thugs actually showed and beat people up.

That is what my post was about - actual political violence recently orchestrated by an elected official - the president. I think it puts into persective the hysteria over Sarah Palin's use of a target in her political race map and that is the only reason I offered that information to you. I thought you might be interested.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Politico

Who in there right mind will say they are sorry to those kind of people,human demons like those type should never get
I DONT CARE HOW MANY POST TRY TO INDIRECT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ,THE BOTTOM LINE IS ,HE DID IT FOR THE MOVEMENT,THE CAUSE,THE TEA PARTY.
THERE BLOOD IS ON THERE HEAD..YOU CANT ESCAPE THE TRUTH AND YOU SURE CANT EXSCAPE IT WITH A FALSE APOLOGY.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

Prove your statement that the shooter was a member of the Tea Party "movement." Otherwise, stop slandering people in your raging hysteria.

It is clear that you are absolutely obsessed with hatred for Sarah Palin who you call a "demon." You are a sad case today. Really, get a grip.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

Thanks for that reply, and apologies for misunderstanding.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
One thing that's really confusing is the meme that there are no liberals and/or democrats in or allowed in or welcome in the Tea Party movement. Where's that coming from to begin with? That's a lot of vapor to base most of this rhetoric and hate being thrown around. And a lot of wind will be knocked out of a lot of sails when they find out he's apparently independent. Geez.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
You seem to have missed it, so I will post it for you again:

Spare me your deflections. You have yet to post anything as vile as the things Sharon Angle said. You have yet to post anything from the left running around screaming about needing blood to water trees with. You also failed to address any of the things I said. You are a prime example of the problem. Nothing in your post come close to the crap I have been listening to from the right since 2008. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Aside from that, this thread is not about Obama, is it? This thread is about Palin and her ilk. I addressed the topic. Sounds like maybe you need to start a thread all about how violent the left has been. I promise to contribute to that discussion there.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

Obama said get in their faces and some people got beat up. That is horrible.
Sharon Angle suggested using a gun to remove democratically elected leaders from office and someone was shot in the face along with several other people. That is horrible.

Now I cannot help but think one of those is slightly more violent than the other. Not dismissing the former but can hardlt equate it with the latter.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

REALLY, tell us about the shots to the face you lying...........

Oh sorry, you were trying to create an incident that really never happened.

Must be so sad for you, you.................................

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

Gabrielle Giffords was not shot in the face?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Not as exaggerayed as the SNL skit, but...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Okay, I am just here to piss off the people that do not like Palin.

Got a question for you, since most of you ignorant folk do not know anything about Palin, what happened the last time she quit a position?

She was the head of a major component of the government in Alaska. She went after the Republicans first and kicked them out of office including the corrupt ones. She than went to work on the corruption in the rest of the state.

Hmmm, does THAT sound familiar?

By the way idiots, she was NOT the one that said that she could see Russia from Alaska. That was an SNL skit.

I know, I know, you are not that smart, and you were influenced by the idiots in the progressive party, I will let it slide this time.

Are you serious? I know quite a few Alaskans that would disagree with on that. You are aware that she still subject to an investigation regarding her abuse of power, right?

Name calling is irrelevant and will get your post deleted by mods

Umm....and she did say it
So, I guess I'll let it slide.

My apologies Lucidity didn't realize you beat me.

edit on 10-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

OK, seriously how did this post get a star? How am I lying about the congresswoman being shot in the face on Saturday? Did you guys miss that somehow? If SHFF cannot explain how it was a lie, anyone starring the post and failing to do so is pretty sad. Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was shot in the face Saturday. One of you please tell me again I am lying about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
You seem to have missed it, so I will post it for you again:

Spare me your deflections. You have yet to post anything as vile as the things Sharon Angle said. You have yet to post anything from the left running around screaming about needing blood to water trees with. You also failed to address any of the things I said. You are a prime example of the problem. Nothing in your post come close to the crap I have been listening to from the right since 2008. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Aside from that, this thread is not about Obama, is it? This thread is about Palin and her ilk. I addressed the topic. Sounds like maybe you need to start a thread all about how violent the left has been. I promise to contribute to that discussion there.

Here let me help you.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8562af84627a.jpg[/atsimg]
The picture above shows John Kerry as he was being interviewed by Bill Maher in October of 2006 on the HBO show Real Time . As can be seen in this video exclusively on the ongoodmove blog

, starting at about one minute into the clip Kerry says what can only be interpreted as a threat to kill Bush:
Maher : You could have went to New Hampshire and killed two birds with one stone.
Kerry : Or, I could have gone to 1600 Pennsylvania and killed the real bird with one stone .

Or how about?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d4e1e5fa445.jpg[/atsimg]
On July 11, 2007, Nobel Peace Prize laureate Betty Williams gave the keynote speech to the International Women’s Peace Conference in Dallas, Texas, and said (to laughter and applause from the audience):

“I mean right now, I could kill George Bush , no problem. No, I don’t mean that. I mean — how could you nonviolently kill somebody? I would love to be able to do that .”

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5127af56ddc.jpg[/atsimg]
On August 4, 2000, when Bush won the Republican nomination (but before he was president), Craig Kilborn on CBS’s The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn ran a graphic of the words “ SNIPERS WANTED ” under George Bush as he gave his acceptance speech.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cfac2e5f9418.jpg[/atsimg]
A promotional photo from the mock-docmentary film “ Death of a President

,” showing Bush being killed. You can watch a short clip of the film’s assassination sequence here on YouTube .

I think you'll find all those are from your Loving Left.
If you're interested in seeing the rest and with children carrying Kill Bush signs, Here You Go.
www.binscorner.com...#

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

If you are trying to make the case that the left is just as guilty as creating an atmosphere where gunplay is being favored over political discourse you are going to have to try a LOT harder than that. In the last two years we have heard nothing but rhetoric about watering the tree of liberty and saving the country at all cost. You have a half dozen examples spread out over more than a decade of years to compare that with.

Keep going

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Really, you do not even KNOW what I was referring to do you. Are you REALLY that ignorant?

Obama said get in their faces and some people got beat up. That is horrible.
Sharon Angle suggested using a gun to remove democratically elected leaders from office and someone was shot in the face along with several other people. That is horrible.

Now I cannot help but think one of those is slightly more violent than the other. Not dismissing the former but can hardlt equate it with the latter.

REALLY, who was it that got shot in the face? And then others got shot.
You are a LYING FREAK!
Want to say something about what I am calling you. How bout proving what you said. NO.

THOUGHT NOT.

I am not sure what is wrong with you exactly. Gabrielle Giffords was shot in the face. A little girl was shot dead. What part am I lying about?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

OK, seriously how did this post get a star?

Makes you miss the ignore button doesn't it. Don't fall for the trap

On your second point rest assured your correct, we've all watched the subsequent circus.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

REALLY, who was it that got shot in the face? And then others got shot.
You are a LYING FREAK!
Want to say something about what I am calling you. How bout proving what you said. NO.

THOUGHT NOT.

A star for calling me a liar about this already again? I guess I know you have a stalker. Here.

Gabrielle Giffords Shot

I have no clue how you missed this but you and your star buddy can apologize for calling me a liar about it anytime.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

You are so very right about this kid. I agree with your statement here: ["I know, I know, you are not that smart, and you were influenced by the idiots in the progressive party, I will let it slide this time."] After what I just read from him.

edit on 10-1-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join