It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I reckon there is a energy cross point at brent cross, london

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I went for along walk today, and i went near brent cross, and i came across the weirdest experience i have had for along time.

What i reckon it was, was an energy cross point(laylines) like you hear about, but i have never felt it before. Makes sense that beside one of the busiest roads and shopping centres there may be one, and edgware road is pretty old isn't it.

Has anyone been anywhere where the energy just overwhelms you?

It was like i could not move my body came over with all this weirdness, i cannot explain. Amazing.

It was like walking through energy, it was so weird.

Has anyone ever come across a point like that before?
edit on 1/10/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Its one thing i always wanted in life, but living in london, its hard to find one.

If you ever experience it you will know people. One of the main things i always wanted. It was so weird, just like walking through energy.
edit on 1/10/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

This is how i feel right now, after finding this spot, lol

CX

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hi Andy,

Interesting story, thanks for sharing it.

I've not experienced anything like this myself, but it sounds like tales of paranormal energy that i've heard before.

Lots of old places in London, maybe it was that?

Is this the first time it's happened? Did you try it again?

CX.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I've never experienced such a feeling in conjunction with a specific location, but I have experienced it with sudden changes in barometric pressure. I keep corydoras and have had loaches in the past who exhibit outbursts of activity also in conjunction with barometric changes. Are you sure it was the location and not something else causing your feelings? Can you tell me more about energy cross points? I'm not familiar with the term. It sounds quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

No I have only driven aroung that area. I do wonder if there were any underground rivers as these can give strange effects.

Rgds
T

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

Hi Tiger would you mind elaborating more on your comment about the effects of underground rivers? I've heard people vaguely mention this sort of thing in passing online before but never heard more. There is a strange feel to my property but none of us can put our finger on why such a visually pleasant property does not feel very relaxing. I've had much worse lots and homes that yet were soothing and welcoming. We've done what renovations we can afford and still the place isn't "calm" though it all looks lovely. I'm open to learning more about factors that affect how people feel in certain locations.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well this may be . no this is the wrong place to discuss this. But London is full of hidden rivers that have been put underground in part or completely. Fleet street has the fleet river running along it. The Efra runs through Brixton the wandle has an underground bit in tooting. All that I know is that I used to work in Sky TV's Offices in Fleet street and could literally feel the boundaries of the river before I knew of it. I would get a little shivery feeling every time I crossed the underground river. That is all that I can describe it as. Funnily I once meant someone who called me a dowser ( water witch) years before and my father found water on the top of a hill on our farm in south America. he did have to did down to hit the water.

Rgds

T

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

Thank you so much, Tiger. Your answer was quite sufficient and gives me enough to launch further investigation on the search engines. I wish you were a neighbor. I suspect that there is water running underground on my property due to a deep fist sized hole that opened up on it in the past year. I think the builders buit some form of underground drainage system that feeds into a creek near our property. I've even seen the PVC pipe that drains into the creek. I and some of our relatives get a bit of an unsettled feeling since we bought this home a few years ago. Not everyone does. So this subject of regions influenced by unseen energy or water flow is of interest to me. I don't pretend to understand how it all works but we have enough evidence in science that animals are sensitive to magnetic fields and such that it's not too much of a stretch to think humans still have some residual ability to sense things. I wouldn't call it paranormal, just an as yet uncharted portion of biology and the natural sciences.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Apparently, a lot of old towns and places originally got their names because they were situated on ley lines - or intersections of them. I've got a book with a list of common names that occur along ley lines but for the life of me I can't find it.

I can remember a few off the top of my head. If the town, village or whatever has the words 'merry', 'ley' (obviously), 'red', 'meet' and significantly 'cross' in it's name then chances are it's on the path of a ley line. There's loads more but I can't remember them.

For example, Wembley stadium is riddled with them - hence the 'ley' in the name. So it's conceivable that Brent cross could be an area of crossing ley lines.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Wow! There is also Brent tor which is a point on that big ley line.

However
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join