It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Turton, Congressional Affairs Director, Found Dead In Burning Car: Politico

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

it's been reported she was on her way to the airport (reasonable so far)
4:30am ... don't know about you, but i'm often 'sleeping' and wouldn't have noticed much either
am still
puzzled by the fire above, yet no fire below ... running over something doesn't add up.
hadn't considered the electrical issue mentioned ... but what 'could' be a point of origin?
12v system right?

even if it was a short in the gd opener that started a fire above, why didn't she evacuate the suv? call for assistance? is it possible for the exterior of the suv to be so clean when the support beam is collapsing?
just thinking aloud here, no answers required.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I guess with all the assasinations, someone figured they'd tie up a loose end and blame it on more * extremists.

Classic "HIT". So which "HIT" are we covering up now? Bird Hit? CFR? Judge? Congresswoman?

My brain is numb already.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The last thing we should do is start thinking this, or anymore deaths of Washington insiders, is being done by the average American. This many deaths, so close together, is very suspicious to say the least. Who knew what and who were they going to tell? With billions of dollars on the line, human life means little to the corporations involved.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Did somebody, somewhere, hit the Chaos Switch the moment 1-1-11 rolled around? Sheesh!
Second Line? What's next?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This is all about money and power.

George Soros is attacking the bloodlines
of the 13 Illuminati Families.

Gifford and Wheeler are both parts of that
bloodline called THE WATCHERS.

DHS is becoming Soros private Army.

I am preparing an expose like I did with Soros
connection to wikileaks.

Julian Assange and Jared Loughner are
both tools used for a Soros agenda.

Ashley Turton and her husband Dan are linked
as well as Rosa DeLauro.

Those elite bunkers for 2012 won't house
any 13 Illuminati Family Bloodlines if Soros
has his way.

Stay tuned for further details.
Kudos goes out to dogdish and human alien who
pushed me in the right direction.
thanks dish & alien

edit on 1/10/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Indeed, thats just was what i was thinking, its like hey look over here, and the other group sneaks out the back door

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Sloppiness that suggest the hand of an unprofessional....sounds like a new modus operandi in the CIA.

edit on 10-1-2011 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is why I am a member of ATS...you guys find the story in the story. Excellent job here guys. My hat is humbly off to you.

Now, may I offer something just for conjecture.

All of those dead have some common ties. I read today that Gifford's husband is an astronaut and her brother in law is an astronaut. Her husband is/was scheduled to go on the last shuttle flight this April 1... his twin is on the ISS now.... need to check symbology/Libra/numerical ties.

Anyway, all three had ties to weapons developement...power/power technologies....legislation... space.

What if there is some tie between the UAV...now ok'd to fly over US for law enforcement and border patrol...the UAV could pick up as a reciever/transmitter of HAARP beams. That could be why the animal kills were so specific and localized...a UAV in each area...picking up the HAARP beam...directed as a test at different and specific genetic targets..this time birds. How deadly would a UAV that could specify its target genetically/racially be in black ops warfare?

Once the technology is developed...you kill off one by one any tracks/trace to the weapon.

Further, it would be interesting to see if there is some occultic tie...times of death...places...dates...

Remember, it's not what you believe...it is what they..the Illuminati/Luciferians and so forth believe.

Just some ideas... anyway...good work guys.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by Human_Alien

This is all about money and power.

George Soros is attacking the bloodlines
of the 13 Illuminati Families.

Gifford and Wheeler are both parts of that
bloodline called THE WATCHERS.

DHS is becoming Soros private Army.

I am preparing an expose like I did with Soros
connection to wikileaks.

Julian Assange and Jared Loughner are
both tools used for a Soros agenda.

Ashley Turton and her husband Dan are linked
as well as Rosa DeLauro.

Those elite bunkers for 2012 won't house
any 13 Illuminati Family Bloodlines if Soros
has his way.

Stay tuned for further details.
Kudos goes out to dogdish and human alien who
pushed me in the right direction.
thanks dish & alien

edit on 1/10/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

I would be interested in reading that thread. Looking forward to it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MEARC
I think Loughner was brainwashed - and I think that youtube site was made by somebody else. It is suspicious that it was left up but him myspace was taken down and that he does not appear in it - and even more suspicious that a 22 year old would have no other social media presence. He would have had some sort of a page in high school before he started to go nuts. His behavior changed very rapidly also, and the army recruitment incident reminds me of how they found Oswald. His rants are a perfect mix of liberal and libritarian extremes, almost as if they were designed to get each side blaming the other, yet too vague to be pinned down. And he bought the gun so recently to have been so effective with it. And I still havent heard anything from his family and very little from people who knew him when he was younger, but plenty from people who knew him in the last few months and thought he was unstable. A little convenient that his myspace and youtube accounts are only a few months old.

That's how schizophrenia works, it only takes a few months to completely transform a person from a happy go-lucky chap to a nearly insane nutcase. It's scary how fast it can take hold of a person. (Loughner is a schizo, right?) And maybe nobody has came forward and talked about his early life because nobody knew him. He could have been a strange kid growing up and didn't have many friends, who knows.

Back on topic: One idea that I had was a mob-style car hit. You've all seen it before, the person gets into their car, turns the ignition, and *BOOM*, the car is cashed. Maybe I just watch too many movies, but it's another possibility. Are there any pictures of the car after the incident? Also are there any testimonies from neighbors or her family regarding the fire? Did they hear an explosion around the time of her death? She had to have been unconscious or dead inside of the car, because no person would be inside of a burning car without calling for help with either their cell phone or by busting out a window and yelling or honking the horn or something.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Watched CNN pretty much the whole Day...No Report on this Case whatsover...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Knowing what i know (and i know a few things about cars and buildings) From the picture i saw its a new model x series bmw, all newer bmws are equipped with the battery in the back with a fuse, upon any impact the fuse blows and kills power to the car ( had a few and this is bmw standard) ruling out electrical.

Also that is a conrete block / brick garage. Nothing in there to decide to ignite at 5am, nevermind start a fire and kill you. (aside from garage door opener and a couple bs power lines)

Also cover is she left early to catch a plane, so how could she have crashed into the garage if she never left it ?
Any more pictures of the vehicle ?

If it was setup it would have been when car was put into gear, thats how they are setup nowadays

Pgn has also had some flash crash issues, and they are now part of the largest energy company in the us....almost reminds me of Inception (energy monopoly).

Either way, take my word based on exp in many areas, there is no way any impact like this would create a fire, period. Nevermind a fire to trap and kill a driver backing out of the garage, based on battery cutoff alone.

e46fanatics.com...

Thats to give you an idea about battery fuse, its built into the end of the positive cable

Also 2010 x5 (m5 picture) under hood, these cars dont keep much way up front, mostly inside the car.

www.egmcartech.com...

Nothing in the front of that car is catching on fire under any normal speed, and at any speed at all she couldnt have steered into that garage entry.

All this as PGN and Duke merge to largest energy company in the usa
This is impossible as a car crash/fire/burned to death....

edit on 10-1-2011 by Over140 because: pic link changed

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

And that's exactly what they want you to think.

Think about that

Ok, but why would they want you to think about anything? I understand the reverse psychology you're going for, but realistically, why would they want anyone to think about the situation at all? Killing someone under the radar gets rid of them in a much cleaner manner, and prevents pesky conspiracy theorists from asking questions.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Take a look at the photo:
www.inquisitr.com...

There is another car in front of the garage.
Maybe that car ist the reason for the weird angle of her BMX X5, because the direct way out of the garage is blocked by that other car.

Something fell from the top of the garage onto the BMX X5. Maybe that blocked it, so it can't go anywhere further.
Is that strut made of metal and was it connected to some electricity?
It could be a trap:
a) block direct way out of the garage with another car
b) set the metal strut under power and let it fall down when the BMX is under it
c) the electricity of the strut goes into the car and whoever tries to get out of the car will be killed.

In later taken photos this fallen strut is not there anymore. Removed evidence.
www.ctpost.com...-2

"The couple has three small children. One adult and two children were evacuated from the Turton’s home"

So where was the third child?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
another Photo:
lh3.ggpht.com...
www.freerepublic.com...

There is a Nissan Maxima parked in front of the garage, so the BMX X5 must drive in a "weird angle" out of the garage.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reported that some lady SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTED in ireland today. who knows

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Ashley Turton, director of congressional affairs for Progress Energy, was found dead in a burning car Monday morning in Washington, Politico reports. Turton's husband is White House deputy director of House legislative affairs, Dan Turton.

just like the congresswoman and the astronaut.. the women in 2 government couples assasinated???? in 2 days

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I found this interesting: "Giffords strongly supports renewable energy, in particular solar energy, as a top public policy priority.

In September 2007, she published a report titled: The Community Solar Energy Initiative, Solar Energy in Southern Arizona, observing that Arizona has enough sunshine to power the entire United States. It reviews current energy usage and discusses how to increase the production of solar electricity.[51] On August 1, 2008, she wrote to congressional leaders regarding tax credits that were set to expire, saying that failure to extend the scheme would be extremely harmful to the renewable energy industry "just as it is beginning to take off."

and this:
Turton was the wife of Daniel A. Turton, 43, the White House's deputy director of legislative affairs for the U.S. House. As such, he is President Obama's point man on legislation moving through the House.

He and Ashley Turton, who have three children, were a Washington power couple well known in Democratic circles. She was a lobbyist for North Carolina-based Progress Energy, which announced a merger Monday with Duke Energy.

I should have run to the store to get some popcorn. It seems like things are beginning to 'HEAT UP'...and the plot is certainly beginning to thicken.

Coincidence??? My ARSE!!!! Are players beginning to get desperate? Perhaps, going to the well a little too much, no???

Sidenote: I just had a brain-fart. Marijuana is illegal because of oil....and MAYBE, the greedy oil companies aint ready to give up their good thing....for stuff that's FREE......energy!!!!!!! Power makes the world go round...ladies and gentlemen. Think POWER!!!!!! I feel a 'power-struggle': those for renewable energy...and those hell bent on destroying our planet...FOR NOTHING! The SUN is all we need!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Video of the burning car:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

how the hell did the fire officials get there so quickly? were they in the neighborhood?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join