It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Turton, Congressional Affairs Director, Found Dead In Burning Car: Politico

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
OMG !!!! ur gonna crap urself.

there is a name that holds hedge funds
in Raytheon, Duke Energy and Progress Energy !!!!

George Soros !!!

Raytheon - 726,000 shares
Progress Energy - 361,000 shares
DUKE ENERGY CORP NEW - 371,000 shares

www.trackhedgefunds.com...

as of 6/30/2010

can't say that I didn't call it
in the wikileaks exposed thread !!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by subversivemike

Star!!

I agree.....I have also had friends and family chuckle when I talked about such topics a few years ago....

Now they are calling and texting asking me "What's going on??? Things are strange..."

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
now u tell me,
is this all coincidence???

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Honor93
curiously wondering if those of you searching for 'the' connection are even considering the 'contractors' involved in building the ... dare i say ... fusion centers?
Air Force contracts ... Utah just broke ground ... cleaning up loose ends?

well good luck trying to find a contractors list
for fusion centers.

Still, these 3 people Gifford, Turton and Wheeler
would probably not be considered part of the
elite or TPTB. They were more likely foot
soldiers for TPTB though.

Gabrielle Gifford did receive campaign contributions
from Raytheon, Boeing and Lockheed Martin.

www.opensecrets.org...

edit on 1/10/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

interesting technique there boon.
discount my suggestion because i didn't give you the exact 'google phrase' or what?
then, turn around and suggest the link I SHARED pages ago?
really man ... could you do some of your own homework?
here's a lead: www.ciber.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by subversivemike

well done Mike ... one by one, those willing shall awaken.
and, you're right, the web of deception is soooo well woven that i'd almost prefer the labyrinth.
however, this is not the day or time to acquiesce to the challenge

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife
Hmm.. Lotta Government officials are being attempted/killed off these days.. Coincidence? Perhaps. A sign that something's up and people are wanting to tell the 'public' only to get killed in the process? Probably.

whistle blowers submitting gov secrets to
a CIA controlled wikileaks will get you
suicided.

Assassinating people and making
it look like an accident is typical
CIA Protocol and Method of Operation.

thanks for the heads up

With all due respect... this is a huge leap to make. The weather in Washington is cold, snowy, icy. Sometimes an accident is just an accident. I will admit your suspicions are within the realm of possibility, but so is a standard car accident in winter weather on icy roads.

eta: as I am reading more of this thread, one certainly has to scratch his head a bit. Things that make you go hmmmmmm
edit on 10-1-2011 by MrWendal because: to add eta

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

no coincidence at all ... keep looking ...
Utah cyber data center open house / contract bidding process
www.deseretnews.com...

The open house was designed to reach out and network with the local and small-business community, as well as agencies and associations, and to create subcontracting opportunities with the Balfour Beatty Construction, DPR Construction and Big-D team on the new Utah Data Center at Camp Williams.

The three have partnered to form a new company — called Balfour Beatty/DPR/Big-D — in an effort to secure the construction contract for the data center.

Moore said the application and bidding process for the project is very detailed.

All of the centers have 'contractors' associated ... my guess is you'll find an awful lot of 'repeat customers' handling the sensitive ingredients. Maybe different players (Balfour/Beatty blah, blah, blah) on the outside, but look deeper ... there is always a pattern.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
edited out, my apologies

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

What Boon put together is a large leap?

Really?

Having someone die in their car in their garage and
another woman get shot point blank in the head and
a man found dumped in a pile of garbage
all within a week of each other AND............ having ties is a giant LEAP?

I am waiting for Boon to neatly tie in the animal kill-offs -----that Californian missile launch and chemtrails yet!

Keep up the great work. I smell "Mod" in your near future.

Hey Boon? How about Jason advisory Group? That's a clandestine bunch if ever there was one. MITRE is their cover.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Keep up the great work. I smell "Mod" in your near future.

lmao, thanks for the kudos bro.
But being a mod here is not in the cards
for me. I like to mix it up too much.
I'm too much of a rebel for that duty, lol.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Hey Boon? How about Jason advisory Group? That's a clandestine bunch if ever there was one. MITRE is their cover.

I have heard of JASON before
but I know very little about them.
But the link between JASON and
the Dept. of Energy might be very
interesting since Solar Energy is
the link between Gifford and Turton

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
ok boon, here's a bonus for you ...
www.veteranstoday.com...
2010 DoD contract awards (reported)

i have not so much interest in the 'project' awarded, but the company players ...
here's a short list

Weeks Marine, Inc., Covington, La
Watterson Construction Co., Anchorage, Alaska
Davis Constructors & Engineers, Inc., Anchorage, Alaska
Hensel Phelps Construction Co., Orlando, Fla
Koam Engineering Systems, Inc., San Diego, Calif
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Wakefield, Mass
Computer Sciences Corp., San Diego, Calif
Insight Technology, Inc., Londonderry, N.H.
SmithGroup, Inc., Phoenix, Ariz.

look deep enough and you'll find they are all connected ... directly or indirectly.
via investments, staff relations, alum influence, family connections, you name it, it's all there, in one company or another.

**** is anyone considering the entirety of the weeks events may have been constructed as a 'warning' to incoming Speaker of the House Boehner? - a show of force or something similar -

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
...boondock...

...about your supposition that the gas cap was removed and someone stuffed a rag into the hole and lit it... look at the photo of the suv... if the gas tank caught fire, the back end of that suv would not look so nice and clean...

...also, wouldnt igniting a rag stuffed into the opening of a gas tank result in an explosion due to the fumes in the tank?... was an explosion reported by the neighbors who called 911?...

...those ideas seem like a dead end road to me...

...no photo yet of the front of her suv - so, lets go there with a supposition...

...electrical fires in vehicles are not uncommon... if thats what happened, the automatic locks to the doors mightve shorted out and been rendered useless, trapping her inside... beep the horn, right?... yeah, great idea, unless its shorted out too...

...did they have a natural gas hot water heater?... was it in the garage?... what else was stored in the garage that would emit flameable fumes?... in a well-sealed garage, fumes can easily be ignited by the hw heater's pilot light... lots of garages up that way every year...

...maybe thats how the low speed collision is involved... she bumped into something enough to spill its flameable contents near the hw heater's pilot light...

...the fire damage to the garage could suggest an electrical short in the garage door opener or lights...

...but those scenarios would give her time to use her cell phone and call for help... did she?...

...did she die due to burning or smoke/toxins inhalation?...

...lots of questions but they dont feed the need to build a mega-conspiracy... o'well...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
thats 3 members of congress that have died in 2 weeks, one found in a landfill, one shot in the head andnow one dead in a burning car....

what would be good is if there was a common link tying them all together ie things they knew or were working on that would induce assasination.

i think they all knew something and wer going to spill the beans, but were killed b4 that happened....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

it was just a hypothetical scenario
about the car. How I saw it done
on a movie. I am not insinuating
that this exact scenario happened
to Turton.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This was a YOUNG woman, whom I'm sure had backed into and out of her garage thousands of times.

Note the time: About 4:30 AM.

What was a young mother of three leaving or coming at that time in the morning?

Why was her car 7/8ths out of the garage?

They're saying "accident" but what causes a car to catch on fire, when it appears that it hit nothing on the way out?

They say a male inside the house failed to call 911 because, perhaps, he wasn't aware there was a problem in the garage.

Strange case.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
thats 3 members of congress that have died in 2 weeks, one found in a landfill, one shot in the head andnow one dead in a burning car....

what would be good is if there was a common link tying them all together ie things they knew or were working on that would induce assasination.

i think they all knew something and wer going to spill the beans, but were killed b4 that happened....

Looks like Congress is being whipped in line by the Executive. This happened in Rome when the Republic fell and the Empire was established under Julius Caesar.

History repeats...

Pole Shift anybody?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife
Hmm.. Lotta Government officials are being attempted/killed off these days.. Coincidence? Perhaps. A sign that something's up and people are wanting to tell the 'public' only to get killed in the process? Probably.

whistle blowers submitting gov secrets to
a CIA controlled wikileaks will get you
suicided.

Assassinating people and making
it look like an accident is typical
CIA Protocol and Method of Operation.

thanks for the heads up

Yeah Boon,.
I will have to agree with you on this one,. Kinda points that way

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You know, I was just thinking about this. I have heard from some saying that killings like this are going to increase as the citizenry becomes increasingly hostile toward their officials in government. However, I disagree with the premise. After all, it's evil people that resort to murder in the furtherance of their agenda, so when I see a public official killed (as it what's happening lately), I feel as if perhaps we've lost a soldier that is on the side of good. I just mention this because I have sensed, amongst some, almost a revelry in these events, as if they represent some sort of just desserts. I simply can't see it like that at all, and God help me if I ever do...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It looks like she was driving a late model BMW X5 (or possibly the smaller X3) SUV.

Either vehicle would have its fuel filler door on the right rear panel, in keeping with German custom (check out any VW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, or other BMW), yet, as previously noted, there seems to be no fire-related damage to this area, as we can see in the photo.

From what I have been able to research, both BMW models are equipped with inertia activated fuel cut-off swiches, which are designed to prevent the vehicle from catching fire due to spilled fuel in the event of a serious collision. Both vehicles are also designed with emergency battery cut-off swiches which cut power to the engine and fuel pump(s) in the event of a collision; however power is maintained to the emergency lighting and door lock release mechanisms to facilitate locating the vehicle after an accident and rescuing the occupants.

Also consider that the vehicle structure itself is designed to absorb impact and deflect it away from the passenger compartment. I've seen BMW's involved in head-on collisions of up to 40-45MPH where Both front doors were still fully operable.

And of course, in any significant impact, the vehicle's air bags would have been deployed.

But the authorities catagorized this as a "low speed" crash.

So what killed Mrs. Turton? It's very unlikely that it was the crash itself.

And it is also extremely unlikely that, given the make of vehicle involved, there was any significant fire arising from the vehicle after the crash; at least not as a result of the crash itself.

So, was this a suicide? Or a murder made to look like a suicide?

Is somebody trying to start a coup d'etate?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join