It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Turton, Congressional Affairs Director, Found Dead In Burning Car: Politico

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Was that what you found too Boon?

bro, I'm afraid we have only
scratched the surface of the
facts in this incident. But there
is a common denominator and link
between those 3 which needs
investigating. Now, I'm beginning to
wonder if Loughner was actually
a manchurian candidate activated
for this attack.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

reply to post by subversivemike
Is Washington THAT quaint? I'm asking because I really don't know.

Yes it is. Check out this Politico article from '09 about power couples in DC.

www.politico.com...

- mike

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Just sickening. No wonder this country is so lop-sided. There is nothing equal at all.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Just sickening. No wonder this country is so lop-sided. There is nothing equal at all.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Was that what you found too Boon?

bro, I'm afraid we have only
scratched the surface of the
facts in this incident. But there
is a common denominator and link
between those 3 which needs
investigating. Now, I'm beginning to
wonder if Loughner was actually
a manchurian candidate activated
for this attack.

Oh man, I was three days ahead of you on that one

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Someone earlier speculated that maybe this 'accident' was meant for Dan Turton instead.

Well this article links Turton to lobbyist Joshua Ackil who worked for Knoa Software.

www.idahostatejournal.com...

Joshua Ackil, a lobbyist whose clients include Intel, U.S. Oncology Inc., and Knoa Software Inc., all of which have reported lobbying on the health care overhaul. Ackil met with Dan Turton, the White House's deputy legislative affairs director who works with the House, in August. Seven people were at the Aug. 21 meeting, the records show.

Who is Knoa Software? A company that specializes in gathering end-user metrics.

www.knoa.com...

Here are some product details:

~Knoa delivers the industry's first extensible platform for universal end-user experience and performance monitoring.

~Knoa Global End-user Monitor captures metrics for application utilization, quality, and responsiveness for all desktop and web applications, without any instrumentation.

~Knoa monitors end-user experience for virtualized, cloud or SaaS applications.

Basically this comapny is a computer spy company to watch what people are doing. Remember, the thread about OBama and the Internet ID?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- mike
edit on 10-1-2011 by subversivemike because: Spelling.

edit on 10-1-2011 by subversivemike because: More spelling.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think Loughner was brainwashed - and I think that youtube site was made by somebody else. It is suspicious that it was left up but him myspace was taken down and that he does not appear in it - and even more suspicious that a 22 year old would have no other social media presence. He would have had some sort of a page in high school before he started to go nuts. His behavior changed very rapidly also, and the army recruitment incident reminds me of how they found Oswald. His rants are a perfect mix of liberal and libritarian extremes, almost as if they were designed to get each side blaming the other, yet too vague to be pinned down. And he bought the gun so recently to have been so effective with it. And I still havent heard anything from his family and very little from people who knew him when he was younger, but plenty from people who knew him in the last few months and thought he was unstable. A little convenient that his myspace and youtube accounts are only a few months old.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Ok - that makes sense, and Wheeler was focused on internet security as well. Any connection there from Giffords? Or Judge Roll?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

And MITRE? What about Wheeler's MITRE connection?

I think aviation might be the link too? (along with Rosa DeLauro)

And aviation may lead to chemtrail/scalar technology which might lead to the animal kill off.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Yeah, I saw a mythbusters episode where they tried to simulate a Hollywoodesque car explosion where the car crashes and instantly is enveloped in flames, and it was next to impossible.

Good find.

If I remember correctly one car Toyota? Chevy Pk-up had an exploding gas tank problem decades ago and there was a major hissy fit by Consumers Union. Cars are now engineered not to have exploding gas tanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by subversivemike
Picture of the garage and more info about Turton being DeLauro's aide.
www.ctpost.com...
- mike

from the link u provided

Progress Energy's CEO Bill Johnson also issued a statement this afternoon on Turton's death: "Ashley was a valued employee whose insight and hard work had been critical on so many of our legislative and regulatory issues. She was also a dear friend to many of us and this news is very hard to take," Johnson said.

So Progress Energy CEO Bill Johnson states that Ashley Turton
worked on legislative and regulatory affairs for them. That would mean
that Ashley would have been aware of Gifford's H.R. 3585, the Solar
Technology Roadmap Act since it directly affects Progress Energy
and it's Nuclear Power objectives.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am new hear - have their been previous posts about anything being developed by MITRE to target specifc ethnic groups? Could the birds/fishes be an experiment to test "ethnic weapons" by targeting genetic differences and
variations in DNA? That kind of tech would be useful in a buildup to or sale to Iran.

www.mitre.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
If I remember correctly one car Toyota? Chevy Pk-up had an exploding gas tank problem decades ago and there was a major hissy fit by Consumers Union. Cars are now engineered not to have exploding gas tanks.

Ashley Turton was found in
a BMW and gas still burns
if u open the gas cap.
edit on 1/10/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MEARC

That would make sense considering all of the dead birds were killed in specific groups. I.E. it was turtle doves in Italy, red winged blackbirds in Arkansas and Louisana, etc.

But what would that have to do with Iran?

- mike
edit on 10-1-2011 by subversivemike because: Added a question

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
curiously wondering if those of you searching for 'the' connection are even considering the 'contractors' involved in building the ... dare i say ... fusion centers?
Air Force contracts ... Utah just broke ground ... cleaning up loose ends?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I would guess that since ethnicity would be broadly consistent along enemy lines in a war with Iran, a chemical weapon of mass destruction able to separate between foe and ally in this way would be useful - to us or to them. So would a drone delivery system. Private sale could obscure our culpability. How ethnically diverse is Israel? (I am truly asking)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
curiously wondering if those of you searching for 'the' connection are even considering the 'contractors' involved in building the ... dare i say ... fusion centers?
Air Force contracts ... Utah just broke ground ... cleaning up loose ends?

well good luck trying to find a contractors list
for fusion centers.

Still, these 3 people Gifford, Turton and Wheeler
would probably not be considered part of the
elite or TPTB. They were more likely foot
soldiers for TPTB though.

Gabrielle Gifford did receive campaign contributions
from Raytheon, Boeing and Lockheed Martin.

www.opensecrets.org...

edit on 1/10/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

The problem is the military-industrial-academic-congressional-add-your-own-indstry-here-complex is so intertwined, the connections are endless.

What I take away from these sleuthing endeavors is this:

While there may be some sort of 'vast, new world order, conspiratorial, elite, networked, powers-that-be' trying to re-enslave the world's population, they are by no means a congealed and unified group. There are power struggles within and they won't hesitiate to take one another out to gain more power for themselves.

While this may not be revelatory to some, for those of us trying to wake people up and deny ignorance, these types of events are perfect for doing so. When I laugh and say at the end of the day, I have a conspiracy theory for them they laugh too and listen.

Then I drop a bomb on them how interconnected these things are and it works. No crazy theory on the actual outcome, just the connections and they are flabbergasted. In fact, one co-worker said today that she was going to go home and watch the news to see if they talk about what I just said. She is starting to wake up.

- mike

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
oh crap, another link
Raytheon and Mitre are linked at the hip
in those UAV Drones.

www.mitre.org...

So the people who make the drones have one dead adviser
(Wheeler) and contributed to Gifford's campaign.

this gets deeper by the minute

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
ok, now we need a cross reference check to see
just who owns stock (shareholder) in both Raytheon
and Duke Energy/Progress Energy and we may find
the culprit behind this conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join