It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Turton, Congressional Affairs Director, Found Dead In Burning Car: Politico

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

This could be an accident, technical fault with the car - causing an engine fire or even suicide. There are incidents of suicide, that involve setting fire to the car and looking oneself inside.

You've got to be insane to kill yourself by fire. Seriously.

Not to mention, she was apparently leaving to take a flight to the airport for something else...

And why would she have committed suicide while her husband and kids were in the house? That doesn't make sense at all.

And the deal for the corporation she worked for... 13.7 billion $... 1+3+7 = 11... a nice number for the elite... just saying.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The explosive letters being sent to many government offices would be sufficient to cause this type of thing. Vehicles burn very quickly once they get going. Perhaps the same type of chemistry from the letters was hidden in her car. It could have been a letter she opened, or her morning paper, or hooked into the vehicles ignition. No explosion, just quick, hot fire. Would explain the slow roll and the lack of opportunity to get out of the vehicle.

Surely all of these recent violent episodes have some common theme?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
It is WAY too sloppy to be a profession hit.

This could be an accident, technical fault with the car - causing an engine fire or even suicide. There are incidents of suicide, that involve setting fire to the car and looking oneself inside.

She was on her way to catch a flight she had booked earlier. Suicide perhaps, but very, very unlikely.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Too sloppily done to be a professional assassination.

mission accomplished
as that is EXACTLY what they
want you to think.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. What worries me is how much press conspiracy theories are getting in the media.

Look at the media headlines since January 1st. (We are only 10 days into the new year folks.)

Magnetic Pole Shift via airport runway closing.
Too much fluoride via the CDC.
Random bird deaths via mysterious blunt force trauma.
Random fish kills.
Wheeler's suspicious death.
Exploding letters/packages to government agencies.
AZ shooter's connections to conspiracy websites.
Very suspicious burning vehicle death of lobbyist.

This is ATS' bread and butter, not MSM's usual fare and I'm wondering why.

I have always been a sceptic and most of my friends/family/coworkers have always laughed at me (in a good natured way). But I have never had so many people asking for my thoughts about what is going on around the world as I have in the past few days. Generally, this type of behavior can be tagged to the poor economy as people start to feel like something is amiss.

People are becoming more and more jaded in America and as we have seen in Europe, Africa, and elsewhere they are becoming violent. In America, people are starting to question on a larger scale, but it is just a quiet murmuring now. That murmur has the potential to grow as the economy continues to suck.

So I have to wonder:

Are we being tested to see how well and how quickly we can connect the dots?

Are we about to be targeted as 'domestic extremists' before a major event so we are chopped off at the knees there will be less questioning?

Will all of these strange events and deaths be linked to conspiracists instead of TPTB soon?

Thoughts?

- mike
edit on 10-1-2011 by subversivemike because: To add another topic to the list.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Holy Crap, just found the mother load.
There is a connection between Gifford
and Turton. Don't know if I should post it here
or it's own thread.

ur thoughts ???

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Post it here, and if it's as good as you think, give it it's own thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I have a funny feeling this was intended for the husband whose company just merged (sold?) today.

Duke Energy, Progress Energy Announce $13.7 Billion Merger: Electric and gas utility companies Duke Energy Corporation ( DUK - news - people ) and Progress Energy, Inc. ( PGN - news - people ) on Monday announced a definitive merger agreement via a stock-for-stock transaction.
www.forbes.com...

Now why isn't there any talk about CCTV cameras in and around their mansion?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Post it here AND start your own thread on it (with link to this thread)

Hurry up.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Rosa DeLauro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ashley Turton: worked for Congress before becoming a lobbyist, Turton served as chief of staff to Rep. Rosa DeLauro, a Democrat from Connecticut. She also spent time as an aide to Rep. Richard Gephardt.
www.aolnews.com...

DeLauro: Arizona shootings shouldn't curtail contact with public

MILFORD -- U.S. Rep. Rosa DeLauro, D-3rd, said Monday she worked together on several bills with the Arizona congresswoman who was gravely injured in a shooting on Saturday.

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Arizona, remains in critical condition after the shooting that killed six people, including a little girl, and injured 14. Police charged

Read more: www.ctpost.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Doing a quick search for the evil of Rosa Delauro, I found out that Gabrielle Giffords was a cosponsor of HR875. I wonder how much else there is in common.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO

Post it here, and if it's as good as you think, give it it's own thread.

ok a boondock saint exclusive

the connection between the Gifford and Turton
is HR 3585 otherwise known as the Solar Technology
Roadmap Act by Gabrielle Gifford AZ.
Link to that legislation is here:

giffords.house.gov...

This legislation directs the US Govs resources to spend
75% of R&D into Solar Energy instead of conventional
nuclear power. This legislation would certainly kill
existing power companies who have placed huge resources
into funding new nuclear sites like Duke Energy and
Progress Energy which 2 days after Giffords is shot,
the 2 companies announced a merger. And guess who
works for the new merged companies? Ashley Turton.
So Duke Energy and Progress Energy would basically
be out of business due to Giffords legislation and hundreds
of millions of dollars invested in nuclear power would
be shot down the toilet.

A Durham advocacy group issued a report this morning that contends that electricty from solar power already is cheaper than electricity generated by new nuclear and will be cheaper still in the future.

The report states that solar developers already are offering to sell utilities electricity for 14 cents per kilowatt hour or less, yet Duke Energy and Progress Energy are moving forward with plans for nuclear plants that would generate electricity at a higher cost: 14 cents to 18 cents per kilowatt hour.

"The bottom line is: Solar power is now cheaper than new nuclear power, particularly in North Carolina," Jim Warren, executive director of the N.C. Waste Awareness and Reduction Network, said during a conference call. Today's report is the organization's latest salvo in its ongoing campaign against nuclear and coal-fired plants.

The report was authored by John Blackburn, a former chairman of Duke University's economics department as well as the university's former chancellor. He also has written two books on renewable energy.

News Observer

Also, here is a letter to the Gov of NC Beverly Perdue
about the conversion to Solar Power instead of Nuclear Power.

www.ncwarn.org...

All of this happens less than 6 months before she is shot
in Tucson.

Did Ms. Turton have info concerning Gifford's attack
that she was gonna share or who was behind it?

It's just far too coincidental for me.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Picture of the garage and more info about Turton being DeLauro's aide.

www.ctpost.com...

- mike

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think there may be a connection between the deaths in recent weeks. Right now it is pretty sketchy, but the details I am trying to string together are:

1. Duke Energy (buying Tilton's company, Progress which has deeper ties to aviation) has recently built the "Duke Energy Aviation Facility" at Charlotte's international Airport
2. Mitre has the Center for Advanced Aviation System Development, etc., etc.
3. Giffords introduced HR 1441, designed to prevent the sale of military aircraft and parts on the open market and is on .

Giffords is also on the following committees:
Committee on Armed Services
Subcommittee on Readiness
Subcommittee on Air and Land Forces
Committee on Foreign Affairs
Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere
Committee on Science and Technology
Subcommittee on Energy and Environment
Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics

I smell something around an millitary aircraft and Iran. I wouldnt rule out that the birds are a part of it either - testing ability of unmanned aircraft to use chemilcal weapons against a highly specific target.

Maybe ramping up a deal to sell unammaned aircraft developed and tested by Mitre, distributed through or training provided by Duke/Progressive and sold on the open market (to Iran)?

www.progress-energy.com...
www.mitre.org...
www.edisonfoard.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by subversivemike

What are the odds that two people (one having a brush with dead and the other dying) working with the same woman?

Is Washington THAT quaint? I'm asking because I really don't know.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MEARC

wow, now with Mitre linked

u have just linked ALL 3 people.

Gifford
Turton and
Wheeler

now is that the mother load of all conspiracies ???

lol, we should get a thank you note
from the FBI for doing their field work.
lmao

edit on 1/10/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MEARC

Yes, I posted the same info (about the ties with all THREE victims) and the TOP TEN contractors!

NASA
Duke
MITRE Corp.
www.govexec.com...

Then we have the link with Rep Rosa DeLauro having both women, Gabrielle and Ashley working with her.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

She was on her way to catch a flight she had booked earlier. Suicide perhaps, but very, very unlikely.

Had she been out celebrating the merger ????

Progress Energy on Monday announced a merger with Duke Energy that would create the country’s largest utility company, Hughes said Read more: www.politico.com...

Glass of bubbly .....

Turton would have played a key role on Capitol Hill discussing the merger, Read more: www.politico.com...

A few more glasses of bubbly ...

She had an early flight to catch so she leaves the party ...... driving her SUV home without incident. Whilst entering her garage she has a low speed collision with the garage rear wall rendering her unconscious . Perhaps with the engine still running, the front of the car catches fire .

Wildly speculative .

----------------

That his wife was burning in a car in the garage whilst he was only a few feet away - will haunt her husband.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by MEARC

wow, now with Mitre linked

u have just linked ALL 3 people.

Gifford
Turton and
Wheeler

now is that the mother load of all conspiracies ???

Was that what you found too Boon?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

This is interesting. Before joining Mitre, Wheeler was Special Assistant to the Acting Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Logistics and Energy in 2008 and 2009.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join