It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Airline Traffic (24-Hour Time Lapse) AMAZING!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I just ran across this and thought it was pretty cool, so i thought I would share it.

This is a 24 hour observation of all of the large aircraft flights in the world, condensed down to 1:11.

What you will see, is a video showing air traffic around the world for 24 hours, taken from a satellite. The yellow dots are airplanes in the sky during a 24 hour period. Stay with the picture. You will see the light of the day moving from the east to the west, as the Earth spins on its axis. Also you will see the aircraft flow of traffic leaving the North American continent and traveling at night to arrive in the UK in the morning. Then you will see the flow changing, leaving the UK in the morning and flying to the American continent in daylight

Read More if you wish

Day is over Australia when the video starts, Enjoy!

edit on 10-1-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sorry about that, got distracted with phone, just realized video didnt embed, all fixed now!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Amazing video indeed.
S&F

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I dont' buy it. Airplanes aint' all painted yellow like that (FAKE).

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Thats awesome! In a industrial sort of way ..haha.

A question i have is, why is there so much air traffic between US cities and not as much between European cities?

Or maybe it just looks that way because the US is smaller.

My thinking was that more people in Europe take longer car rides instead of traveling by air?

top topics

join