It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Speaking Out web site censorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
www.americaspeakingout.com...
I go to this web site because I am sick of the way america is going. I have posted several ideas but always have a hard time posting due to severe censorship filters. Does anyone else go on here and how do you get your ideas out with the filters.
Everytime I post something that would radically change the system or goes way against the norm it is blocked. Recently I tried to post this:
"There must be areas for tornados, hurricanes and nuclear shelters. All areas must be easily accessible to the public and protect against what it is designed for.
If something is going to happen in 2012 which is doubtful there must be shelters large enough placed throughout the USA for all citizens with enough supplies to last 3 months.
Tornado Shelters must:
1. be underground
2. Have the ability to withstand 250 mile per winds.
3. Have one half bathroom.
4. Have an emergency phone.
5. Be placed every 15 miles in a major urban/surban area of at least 200,000 people.
6. All small towns can have one shelter but it must meet the standards.
7. All apartment complexes must have a tornado shelter meeting the same standards.
A city does not have to go by this rule if it can prove that it already has shelters in place or everyone has access to a 24/7 basement or shelter area.
Hurricane shelters must be at least 20 mile inland and have the ability to withstand 200 mile per hour winds. They cannot be in a known flood zone.
Nuclear shelters/2012 shelters
1. Must provide ventilation.
2. Have a generator.
3. Have blast doors and be underground by at least 7 feet.
4. Have first aid kit, food and water
5. Have an emergency phone
6. Open to the general public and cannot charge a fee.
These shelters must be placed every 30 miles and have the capacity to hold up to 30,000 people. Every county must have one designated shelter.

Would this be allowed on a web site? Is this something that would be censored? I only ask because I know ATS does censor from time to time.
Why do you think this web site really exists? Do you think this is really a place with good intentions or are they trying to find people do not fit with the norm? Personally I know I don't fit with the norm and I don't care it they place me on some stupid list as long as they do not hurt or detain me I am ok with that. With all the unrest in our country I wonder if maye the government might finally try to listen to us? Any thoughts?
If you could give me some advice on what to change that would be apperciated to. This is the ogrinal text. I revised it and took out 2012 and nuclear but it still would not go through.
The lack of tornado shelters is a huge problem in my area. I have found myself out in severe weather and had to drive either all the home or very far to find a business that was underground.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
wow I can't believe I just posted this and it was so far down. I really want some input because I want to try to change things somehow.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I see what you're saying, and who knows, maybe it is a 'fishing' site..

I see nothing remotely wrong with what you wanted to post...nothing really controversial anyway.

If the site won't take your posts, ask a mod or webmaster why are they censoring you...if you get no luck, tell 'em where to go and come back home here.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think some more ATSers should come on there. We can shake things up! I think many people could have some really good ideas.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
By the way this site is not like a consiracy theory site but a little more mainstream but I see some really good ideas on this site. I am not endorsing this site per say just saying some people have really thought things out. I believe this is just another sign people are sick of how things are now.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Or if it's a relatively new site, you might be right when you say it could be a way for ptb to make a list of who might be trouble further on down the line..

top topics

join