It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner on Facebook, MySpace and Youtube...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
...and maybe, on abovetopsecret.

Like millions and billions of other people alive in the world today.

More from the Guardian:

Gunman linked to white extremists: Loner charged after shooting top politician in the head and killing six

The Department of Homeland Security was reportedly investigating claims that Loughner, described as a cannabis-smoking loner, was linked to American Renaissance – an extremist anti-government, anti-immigration and anti-Semitic group.

...The tragedy shocked Washington and prompted soul-searching over the degree to which the aggressively polarised state of U.S. politics might have motivated the gunman.

Arizona has epitomised the bitter partisan divide, particularly after ruling conservatives introduced a law last summer to tackle illegal immigration which some Democrats said was eroding civil liberties.

Time to stand together and start protecting our Rights and Freedoms, don'tcha think?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yeah I heard this yesterday but this organization denied ever knowing or having contact with him. Racists are idiots. But, if the government or DHS were to accuse some psycho of having an affiliation with my website or group I'd be suing the crap out of them if it wasn't true. More than likely someone in DHS did not like this group(and why should they if theyre racist) and wanted to smear the group. It's a really sickening time when a government agency can slander any group for personal or political reasons.

new topics

join