It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look inside the mind of erad3 (most-likely Jared Loughner)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mountain Maize

You are correct, the admin changed his account as banned to prevent mischief, as stated in this thread's original post.

I'm wondering if the chat style atmosphere of the other forum is why he posted those things. I've been reading that he was prone to out bursts in the real world. As wild and wonky ATS can be some times, almost everyone strives for some sort of decorum.

I don't know about metal conditions, but could it be that he retreated into his own mind? Brewing on these things that he considered mind control. Is that possible? That someone seems out of control, then seems calmer and more focused and is only getting worse, holding it in?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by Mountain Maize

I'm wondering if the chat style atmosphere of the other forum is why he posted those things. I've been reading that he was prone to out bursts in the real world. As wild and wonky ATS can be some times, almost everyone strives for some sort of decorum.

I don't know about metal conditions, but could it be that he retreated into his own mind? Brewing on these things that he considered mind control. Is that possible? That someone seems out of control, then seems calmer and more focused and is only getting worse, holding it in?

I think you're right in regards to the differing tone of the posts. I'm guessing that he posted at ATS simply because he felt that this was a place where his ideas would be well received. This was obviously not the case, so he gave up on ATS and began posting YouTube videos under the name Classitup10 in December in the hopes that his ideas would be better received there. I wouldn't really say that there was a time when he retreated into his mind, as he appeared to have been actively trying to communicate with other people up until the time of the shooting rampage.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It's people like Jared Loughner that makes the rest of us look bad. We're all just normal people with a common interest in a couple of unconventional theories. They're not bad or anything, they're just alternative motives for subjects that people like to think about.

I agree with the various posts above me, the media is basically just trying to put AboveTopSecret on the spotlight since there's "no other people to blame."

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have to comment about this truly unfortunate event that has befallen all of us because of this mentally unstable individual who must have had no other life than to commit madness,by reading some of the posts I actually think the member has a brain disorder and inflicted by some inner darkness,we all have our right to express our own perspectives but sometimes you got to give,afterall it is just forum but a important one for free speech on any subject bar what this idiot has done,we are NOT responsible for the actions of one individual.
I look forward to the continued future of ATS but people should keep in mind it is a discussion forum and anyperson can easily see that and opinions are just that,views ,and no member should take it to seriously even though topics can be contraversial it is only a discussion board.Members should not leave because of the actions of remote user.

May ATS continue to flourish and allow free speech to continue,criticism is constructive,debate is necessary,I`m getting the impression members will feel a stigma because of that individual,I hope members don`t leave because of this madman..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
OliveOil, Your The Duke Of New York. Your A Number One!!! Everybody strives to be just a smidgen as cool as you. Gawd knows I do... Great so now that you and Fonzi have jumped the shark and received your well deserved mental masturbation...can somebody PLEASE get this thread moving forward? Bleeping Please With Sugar On Top!

I Honestly Think I am Asking A Relevant Question In My Post From Page # 28
Any Replies??

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
May regret jumping into this hornet's nest but I just wanted to inquire about the accused's transportation:

The very last paragraph on the second page of this news article states:

“He would call me at 2 a.m. and asked, ‘Are you hanging out in front of my house, stalking me?’ He started to get really paranoid, and said he did not want to see us anymore and did not trust us,” Mr. Gutierrez said, referring to himself and another friend. “He thought we were plotting to kill him or steal his car.”

NYT Article: Interview w/ Loughner Friend Gutierrez

STEAL HIS CAR???

I thought he took a taxi because the supposed person of interest ended up being the taxi driver.

Just looking for clarification. Not saying it would be impossible for a car owner to take a taxi. IMO I am fairly certain with the available data that we may be dealing with a disturbed mind and looking for reason without direct access to all data is maddening at best.

Thoughts? or just go ahead and hit me with the wrath of your bombast...
edit on 1/12/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I remember i used to frequent a site called Vampire Freaks,a social network for goths and underground teen idiots like i used to be,There was trouble because a guy grabbed some guns and killed some kids in a Canada School.He looked like middle-eastern,some of you might remember this.
Well since i,as a member had that "experience",i can asure you nothing will happen to ATS.Hope my words are comforting.

Viva Above Top Secret,

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

for the link which shows he used Erad on other forums,I`m surprised that erad3 wasn`t listed in his user names,yet I guess its because he spent more time on the other forums than here.

How such a disturbed individual can go through life and not recieve the obvious help he needed is beyond me,his parents at least should have done something a long time ago.How could anyone living under the same roof with him do nothing.Their neighbours were very wary of the family which doesn`t say much for them, but how many warning signs does one need sheesh!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
kotaku.com...

FBI ask for his "game log/communication"!.

He was on a gaming forum and did weird statement ( More lucid then here at least, but more violent from what i saw ).

the website will maybe make public all his statement after !

I think gamelog is about chatting in-game. So none on forum. But i may be wrong.

The guy seem so crazy and violent... It's scary !

Maybe he look more "space/crazy" here because it's a conspiracy site. On the game site he just look like a troubled guy ( i read some post on the forum of the game Earth empire, where he say raped girl like it.... )

OH, and for conspiracy lover, the game is called Earth Empires !!! :O xD Some will find connection here with the space and nasa !

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

not mention but it was just released today that 3 hours before the shooting he was pulled over for running a red light and was let off with a warning.

if you have a car why take a cab to the shooting??

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mountain Maize

It's interesting that those postings are so much more personal: discussing relationships and firings and things of that nature.

When you look at the time frame of those postings (April - June 2010), they predate the vast majority of his ATS postings, which occured in the span of a couple weeks in July.

I'm wondering if his mental state worsened, causing him to become more focused on these ideas of his (currency, language, etc.). I see from his ATS profile that he last visited the site in September. He was banned, but I'm guessing the admins did that recently, possibly to prevent someone from hacking the account and deleting posts or posting further. I assume Loughner wasn't banned due to anything he posted, because he was able to visited the site in September, months after his last ATS post.

On another thought, there are several posts on common currency and NWO on ATS. Do you think he worshipped what he read on ATS and went over the edge in his thought process? We do have several threads on ATS which are creative and well researched topics going into the depths of the politics and the current situation of US and global economy ? All the information, discussions and conspiracy theories (2012, Mayan Calender, NWO, Global Currenty) might have served as fuel for his fire which was obviously not on the right track.

The time frame seems to suggest that he was more into the Gaming sites and postings before spending more time on ATS for a good part of 2010 before snapping off last week.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Regarding this Jared Loughner case, it appears those in powerreally are going after so-called conspiracy theorists. Same thing is happening over here in Glasgow, I've been going through the same problems ever since I got arrested for verbally abusing my ex-wife. Next day in the police station I happened to mention '11.11' to the two arresting officers. They did not say anything but the look they gave each other told me me it was important. I guess I had unwittingly attempted to join the masons...something I now regret. Since that incident, about two years ago, I've been isolated, no one speaks to me, except coughing at me (no joke). I've attempted multiple suicide attempts, I have not used anything stronger than hash or grass, however it was since moving back to Glasgow that these problems started. To put it bluntly, Police=drugs=money=intimidation=conspiracy of silence for fear of the same happening to them. Guess I'm the scapegoat, sounds like the same thing happened to Jared Loughner, the PTB fished for someone on these sites, ostracised him, and used him to justify the old 'conspiracy nutjob' link...I should put up a post detailing everything that brought about my circumstances over the past couple of decades, why it happened to me, why friends, work collegues & famliy keep to themselves, why I remained here, and who was involved. Sorry, haven't posted in a long time, I can assure you that in Glasgow, money, drugs, & gangs have evolved to a fine art here. It makes sense, why pull a whole load of influential people over the public coals, when you can just as easily 'Lee-Harvey oswald' just the one?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Quickly look at the comments section of this channel. It seems someone is posting under Jared's account "classitup10"!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Damn, no. If you're talking about the chemtrail vid, his comments have already been pulled. Now why would they do that?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

That is a troll account. It is using an uppercase i instead on an L in classitup10. Copy and paste it into a word processer, change the font to one with a pronounced uppercase i to see it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jc2012
Regarding this Jared Loughner case, it appears those in powerreally are going after so-called conspiracy theorists. Same thing is happening over here in Glasgow, I've been going through the same problems ever since I got arrested for verbally abusing my ex-wife. Next day in the police station I happened to mention '11.11' to the two arresting officers. They did not say anything but the look they gave each other told me me it was important. I guess I had unwittingly attempted to join the masons...something I now regret. Since that incident, about two years ago, I've been isolated, no one speaks to me, except coughing at me (no joke). I've attempted multiple suicide attempts, I have not used anything stronger than hash or grass, however it was since moving back to Glasgow that these problems started. To put it bluntly, Police=drugs=money=intimidation=conspiracy of silence for fear of the same happening to them. Guess I'm the scapegoat, sounds like the same thing happened to Jared Loughner, the PTB fished for someone on these sites, ostracised him, and used him to justify the old 'conspiracy nutjob' link...I should put up a post detailing everything that brought about my circumstances over the past couple of decades, why it happened to me, why friends, work collegues & famliy keep to themselves, why I remained here, and who was involved. Sorry, haven't posted in a long time, I can assure you that in Glasgow, money, drugs, & gangs have evolved to a fine art here. It makes sense, why pull a whole load of influential people over the public coals, when you can just as easily 'Lee-Harvey oswald' just the one?

If you are for real then sure please go ahead by all means and post your evidences and start a topic.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I knew that dude was crazy the instant I read the "infinite year" thread.

I hope the law justly sees fit to do what needs to be done. 9 year old girl and 5 others with a congresswoman nearly killed. What a damned shame.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Will do Sir, and yes all this really did happen. I don't post nonsense.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Wasn't there another person a year or 2 ago who also got into some serious trouble and was shown to have been a member here? Anyone remember who or what they did? Member name or real life name and scenario?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by Mountain Maize

It's interesting that those postings are so much more personal: discussing relationships and firings and things of that nature.

When you look at the time frame of those postings (April - June 2010), they predate the vast majority of his ATS postings, which occured in the span of a couple weeks in July.

I'm wondering if his mental state worsened, causing him to become more focused on these ideas of his (currency, language, etc.). I see from his ATS profile that he last visited the site in September. He was banned, but I'm guessing the admins did that recently, possibly to prevent someone from hacking the account and deleting posts or posting further. I assume Loughner wasn't banned due to anything he posted, because he was able to visited the site in September, months after his last ATS post.

On another thought, there are several posts on common currency and NWO on ATS. Do you think he worshipped what he read on ATS and went over the edge in his thought process? We do have several threads on ATS which are creative and well researched topics going into the depths of the politics and the current situation of US and global economy ? All the information, discussions and conspiracy theories (2012, Mayan Calender, NWO, Global Currenty) might have served as fuel for his fire which was obviously not on the right track.

The time frame seems to suggest that he was more into the Gaming sites and postings before spending more time on ATS for a good part of 2010 before snapping off last week.

From what I read of his postings on this site, he never really seems to have ventured off of his own threads, which makes me think that he came onto ATS seeking confirmation of ideas he had already formed in his head.

This video implies that Zeitgeist was the cause of his views on currency, but on his ATS postings, he seems completely unable to grasp the concept of hyperinflation. He was under the impression that an infinite amount of money could be created without devaluing the currency. The only idea that he seemed to take from Zeitgeist was that there is a group of individuals controlling the currency. This idea is mentioned in his postings, but like most of what he wrote on ATS, it is next to impossible to fully comprehend due to his bizarre use of syllogisms.

Here's the thread he started regarding infinite currency.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Mountain Maize because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join