It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look inside the mind of erad3 (most-likely Jared Loughner)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I accept I am speaking to the world, thats the point.
Its 2011, we have drones, AWACS and spy satellites flying overhead every minute. The only private conversation is between two people written on paper notes over a burn barrel. You'd probably be harassed for killing the environment with your smoke tho... they havent discovered how to fine volacamos yet.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

The average/typical/rational answer is, to get your opinion/theory/belief/concern out to the widest audience POSSIBLE, to have a REAL VOICE.
No Springer, You have your target audience wrong. I was sucked in because maybe I could find answers that I could not find elsewhere from individuals who had been there and done that.My agenda is not to "spread" my belief, rather to find others that believe in what I experienced. To come together. I guess you wouldn't understand, because to you its all averages and numbers.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
it seems from what he wrote that he tried to convey that the government currently controls the grammar, and through the grammar is mind controlling those who use and know it

in his other posts he mentions how easy it is to effectively brainwash somebody willing and capable to learn something new

for instance: if somebody were to come to more or less anybody on ats and say that they have proof of the biggest conspiracy to hit the modern world, you better believe they would be on the ride instantly and would hang off their every word

that is just the beginning. soon they begin to present ideas and things that basically interest you in what hes talking about, to the point that you're so deep in the conversation the lines are opened for manipulation.

now you're told that you can help this cause

naturally you want to help the cause, they give you an objective and you do it

what you dont realize : there hasnt actually been any proof, but you are so desperate to find an alternative to what is commonly known that you were willing to submit your will to somebody you barely know in search of the 'truth'

you have been mind controlled.

JLL believes that this is what the government is currently doing to the masses through grammar, the monetary system, and removing individualism to make them feel like theyre part of a community by doing what they do.

and so; JLL refuses to use the grammar in the hopes that he will not submit his will AGAIN to this oppressive government

that explains why he speaks so cryptically, and why he refuses to speak normally. he struggled so hard to explain this but because of what he saw as the true grammar and the true logic(untainted by the government, made up by himself, pulled from an infinite source of words that exist in his mind) he could not properly convey this message to those who use the mind-controlling grammar

because he refused to use that grammar, he couldn't tell you what he thought. because of this he thought the government could lie about anything, even 'proof' that things such as the mars rover or moon landings are indeed possible, just by manipulating the grammar.

he didnt feel that he was above anybody by using proper grammar or his logic, but he did feel that he was truly free and enlightened.

he took this enlightened feeling and tried to explain it to people but they labeled him as crazy, a schizo.

he eventually couldn't bear to be in a world where nobody understands the truth and felt that he would lash out one last time against the government that sought to control him and everything he knows and loves.

he felt he was a man who had the answers, but couldn't properly express them because the government had tainted the world beyond repair.

consider this.

edit: if anyone happens to have any questions about this theory feel free to ask me

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Maybe his thinking is:

If the government can go out and kill everyday people why can't I?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

Believe me when I say this... It is absolutely YOU that misunderstood what ATS is. While part of your expectations were correct, your expectation that all is "private" is unbelievably errant, how in the world do you think you would have found those you sought if we hid everything?

You would not have.

Anyway, hopefully NOW you understand the medium you are participating in, if not, well, there isn't much left to say.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

that I could not find elsewhere from individuals who had been there and done that.My agenda is not to "spread" my belief, rather to find others that believe in what I experienced. To come together. I guess you wouldn't understand, because to you its all averages and numbers.

Olive, you should look at it differently. Even (assuming) if Springer just thinks in terms of "averages and numbers," this is to your advantage. More people means more data. More people for you to meet and exchange information with = higher probability of you finding others that believe in what you experienced.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Member talk about his mental illness, but lets not get ahead of ourselves, sure he was gone in the head and if he is the same as Erad3 then that adds up. But according to one source i read he was into lucid dreaming similar to Inception movie. Apparently he went into too deep and could not tell reality from dream world and it could be why he acted murderously. He shot those people because thought he was dreaming.

As too the handling of the situation by ATS, you had to do something. The problem was associating Erad3 with Loughner, very dangourous move. Its what all the upset is about. It is however likely.

It will also upset members that you were 99% sure. So ultimately keeping this transparant was the right course of action but the handling could have been different. I'm not saying i have the right solution but clealy it has given many members something to talk about.

BTW Hi Hotbakedtater

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
thats scary we had a murder in our community. im still in aww. Im hearing it on the news right now people talking about ATS.....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

What I see in all this is that the ATS is being used as a "useful innocent". How to know what plans a person? If ats is guilty, then the internet is too. Or rather, it's even more guilty, you know? Media will use this to accomplish one more step to their agenda. We will soon say goodbye to the Internet.

Just watch the documentary below.

edit on 11-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well after reading some of the post's in this thread, it seems that MSM are getting what they want. ATS is ripping itself apart from the inside because of this one incident. Come on guys, lets not turn on each other, we need to stand united because at the moment; looking from the outside in this forum is pulling itself apart.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by kosmicjack
He found no like minds here, he was not an integral part of our community.

star for u.
that statement alone speaks volumes
about the quality of our ATS community.
He did not fit in.

Comments like this are ridiculous, talking about people fitting in, its like you are on a playground for god sake.
he recieved his fair share or stars and flags and there were many that agreed with him in what he said on this website, so to try and reject someone like that saying he did not fit in is just absurd. I mean this is a website on which certain people whole hearted believe that the british monarchy are self aware sentient reptiles.

**SNIP**
edit on Tue Jan 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Courtesy Is Mandatory

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wasn't there another shooter recently that posted on here? I'm thinking within the last year or so, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
A lot of people have a lot of questions, deny ignorance and let the media do their home work. His family did not see this coming so how where we to? Perhaps some guidelines and procedures may help if it is noticed that psychological stability is becoming an issue as there are many deep and dark issues investigated on this site. This is difficult being a global site, but if the IP of the person in question can be passed on to local authorities for further analysis of the situation it may help prevent it happening again.

I know plenty of people give big brother a hard time, and so they should, but he is still our big brother.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just re read this whole thread and I think its ridiculous for an online community that prides itself upon being open minded enough and brave enough to look into and research topics.that others shy away from to act in this way as soon as the spotlight is thrust upon them. Immediately defense mechanisms kicked in and self preservation and denial of responsibility was shown. But on this I agree, this is the internet man who cares if he was a member here, unless he stated his actions clearly on this site, then it is not accountable for them.

I think the threads I see on the main page should be why he done it, even psychopaths have justifications for their actions, regardless of how hard it is for the average mind to wrap around it.

Everyone needs to man up, start intelligent discussion as to hiz reasons, analyse his posts and threads, stop trying to cover your own back.

I was told long ago the easy eay to get to the bottom of something is to follow the.money.
who benefits from his actions? If anything, what would there be to gain

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I hope we quit talking about him soon. After all that seems to be the reason he did this. But please lets not make this guy into more than he is. He is no cryptic genius. He is not some advanced linguist. He has received no special enlightenments. He is a idiot with a gun. I have to point out, if this happened in Phoenix to a bunch of people waiting on a bus. It would already be going away. The guy had no plan. He had an index finger. You could probably train a monkey to do what he did.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
He had an index finger. You could probably train a monkey to do what he did.

Interesting point.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

he might have used a similar format like Nostradamus when he mentions the names of the antichrists he does the same with the letters

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
A lot of people have a lot of questions, deny ignorance and let the media do their home work. His family did not see this coming so how where we to? Perhaps some guidelines and procedures may help if it is noticed that psychological stability is becoming an issue as there are many deep and dark issues investigated on this site. This is difficult being a global site, but if the IP of the person in question can be passed on to local authorities for further analysis of the situation it may help prevent it happening again.

I've been through this before in my experience as a Fidonet node operator and as moderator on a number of sites. I'll be honest -- you CAN'T call in the local authorities because you think someone you haven't met in person is having mental problems, based strictly on what they're typing. It's a violation of their rights in the first place and in the second place, what do you tell the authorities -- someone's typing crazy stuff?

They ask: how do you know it's them and not their kid brother making up weird things (this has happened) or someone taking over their account (had this one happen, too... someone hacked an account and started posting as the other person.)

I have been involved on another forum when we had to violate the privacy act -- three incidents were when members posted they were committing suicide (one was a hoax and was flabbergasted when we tracked him down and confronted him with it.) Another time we had a report of a member being murdered -- I had the horrible task of tracking him down and talking to the widow, confirming his death a few hours after it happened. You can't imagine how distressing that is. I kept track of her and their child for several years -- until she remarried.

But calling for help from the authorities because we think someone's out of contact with reality -- no. My personal opinion is that this would be unethical if it's someone we don't know personally. Now, if I started posting things that suggested loss of contact with reality, I don't doubt for a moment that the staff would be U2Uing me and seeing if I'm okay and maybe even taking steps to find me and check on me physically.

But they know me, so that's a different situation, y'know?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

But if he was having trouble with things, his best course of action was to end his own insanity and not (involentarily) taken the lives of others. I'm not advocating suicide. Only that in a purely philosophical sense, his decision was wrong IMO. What he does with his own life we have little moral control of, as our society does not provide 100% accurate moral compasses.

I don't know if you read the same "Erad3" posts as I did, but this is a clear case of schizophrenia; his world is not our world. He is a real life zombie. Comments like "his best course of action" and "his decision" are irrelevant. Sadness, anger and depression probably aren't even be a factor.

The thing about all of this, though, is that unlike zombies, a forced regiment of Clozapine can and will clean up the schizophrenic delusions in these stricken people. Unfortunately, the forced part is the most complicated part. THAT'S what the public discussion needs to be focused on.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I checked one profile on a "erad3" says he was 42 , this guy is what 22.

There was mention of "erad2", is that like eradacate.

Did they delete "erad3", I could not find any?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join