It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona shooting...the Universal Cycle is now become apparent.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm quite offended to how the Mayan Calendar has been overlooked. No one is paying attention to it. All I wanted to say is that Sarah Palin and whomever created these "Cross-hairs" over people DID have a play with her [gifford] shooting.

Consciousness is just not us. It's everything. If you wished for a new car, wouldn't you want it? Wouldn't you start seeing some sort of culmination in your reality for that new car to appear?

How come bad things can't work that way? How come if I write something nasty or put cross-hairs over somebody it doesn't count, but if I really wished for something GOOD, it counts?

Did you know that we entering a new cycle in just 1 months time?

please re-review Ian Xel Lungold's videos. www.youtube.com... so you can understand more.

it's important because people need to learn what they're doing or I should probably say what they're not doing.

edit on 10-1-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
I'm quite offended to how the Mayan Calendar has been overlooked.

Which one? There are several.

How do you feel it has been overlooked, and by whom?

Consciousness is just not us. It's everything.

We're not really in a position to say what it is, but all available evidence points toward it being a function of the brain.

If you wished for a new car, wouldn't you want it?

Actually, that probably works in your reverse. You want something, so you then wish you had it.

Wouldn't you start seeing some sort of culmination in your reality for that new car to appear?

Sure, but that requires you to physically take steps toward making it happen, and doing so is no guarantee that it will work.

How come bad things can't work that way?

Maybe they do, but someone still has to physically act in reality to make something come about.

How come if I write something nasty or put cross-hairs over somebody it doesn't count, but if I really wished for something GOOD, it counts?

Can you attribute these positions to someone specific? If not, where did you get them?

Did you know that we entering a new cycle in just 1 months time?

please re-review Ian Xel Lungold's videos. www.youtube.com... so you can understand more.

it's important because people need to learn what they're doing or I should probably say what they're not doing.

edit on 10-1-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

Have these claims been peer-reviewed?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Just watch the videos so you can understand how the Mayan Calendar works. He's very smart, and he knows what he's talking about.

All I'm trying to point out is that we and everything else on this planet are now creating our consciousness. And putting cross hairs on someone is probably going to have some sort of effect.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

We're not really in a position to say what it is, but all available evidence points toward it being a function of the brain.

Actually the evidence points towards the reverse of that being true. Ask any quantum physicist.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Consciousness is this pen

I stopped there (not really but I should have); utter nonsense, it's babble, it's too vague to mean anything!

I might as well say "love is everything, our loving cycle co-creates our love which makes our experience"...what?!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Just watch the videos so you can understand how the Mayan Calendar works. He's very smart, and he knows what he's talking about.

I don't want you to point me to a multi-part YouTube presentation. I want you to defend your claims, concisely, in your own words. I also repeat my last question: are these claims peer-reviewed?

All I'm trying to point out is that we and everything else on this planet are now creating our consciousness. And putting cross hairs on someone is probably going to have some sort of effect.

Creation presupposes consciousness, so how does one "[create]" it?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001

Actually the evidence points towards the reverse of that being true. Ask any quantum physicist.

What evidence?

Can you name a quantum physicist instead of simply throwing a weasel phrase in my direction? I sincerely doubt every last quantum physicist who ever lived holds the opinion you attribute to them. In fact, I know they don't.

Even if we must resort to some quantum hypothesis in order to explain consciousness (and we don't), that by no means disqualifies the brain as the generator, but merely calls into question the classical constraints we generally place on biological process. So, in effect, you haven't even addressed my statement.

new topics

top topics

join