It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geomancy, Geomantical machines?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hi,

I am curious if there is any current practice of Geomancy with machines? I saw a very interesting picture of the old machine(not externally powered) with many dials and such, from somewhere in Arabia, I think. I think the device is from the 1800's, and it made me curious what this practice is, and how it was used. Does anyone know what I am speaking about?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Do you have any written information on true Geomancy? As this is a lost art? I have some old writings, but they are in physical books that are old ;-) And no I haven't heard or looked into machines working with Geomancy. This practice is a long lost art my friend. But tell you what, if we had a few people these days teaching and using this ability. There wouldn't be much of an issue of water on this planet for that fact.

Greer

This man authored some books that will give you a better understanding if your truly interested in learning the art of Earth Divination. Goodluck friend

edit on 10-1-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Double Post
edit on 10-1-2011 by Bonified Ween because: Please delete

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
DOUBLE POST
edit on 10-1-2011 by Bonified Ween because: Double Post - Please Delete

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

This is a pic of the device that made me interested. It's old, and I've never seen anything like it before. I think it's part of divination.

And here is a link of the item:
josephmax.wordpress.com...

I don't see it being like a Radionics machine, other than having "dials" of some type.
I was wondering if this certain type of machine and it's usage was still in use. I'm thinking no, but it does interest me.
edit on 11-1-2011 by tom502 because: added more info

new topics

top topics

join