It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Religions on Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hi,

I am very curious if there are any ET focused religions, and I mean a good one, that has a philosophy, history, and practice, with perhaps the aim to have contact(even if astral or mental) with ETs, and a goal to attain.

Yes, I have looked into what I have found, Raelian, Unarius, etc, but these are not what I want. I am curious to possibly join such a group if I could find it. But I want to find one that appeals to me, and is serious.

If anyone knows of any, please post, and relevant links if they exist.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just on the same note : I'm starting a cult called the Mars Mormons. We're gonna have midnight mass and all types of funky stuff. If anyone wants in, pm me.

50 quid to join then 20 a month after that. What do you get for it? I'm thinking of making some keyrings. Not sure yet though.
edit on 10-1-2011 by JoseChung because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hey,

You dont need religion
just be spiritual and look into metaphysics
and why oh why would aliens be part of religion
its just fact...

Religion is bull if you ask me. The only true religion is science and ALIEN life and SPIRITUALITY are very real

xx

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hey,

You dont need religion
just be spiritual and look into metaphysics
its just fact...

Religion is bull if you ask me. The only true religion is science and ALIEN life and SPIRITUALITY are very real

xx

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bian101
its just fact...

Wait until I make my keyrings, they'll join me.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well sure, but I'd still be interested to know if such a group exists. Something scientific and spiritual, with the goal of contact as well as consciousness advancement. In all these years, you'd think someone would have devised such a thing.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tom502

There's still scientology, but that will cost you an arm... and probably your brain too!
Be careful when looking for this kind of cult, many are lead by first class nutjob.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The world doesn't need another fake religion.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tom502

I know your looking for an ET devoted religion, but you should open your eyes a bit and examine modern religions and try and find a deeper meaning in them. I stopped believing in Christianity midway through high school when I started looking into ET's and the Mayan's extensively. But now, as I go on through college, I have noticed one thing for sure. Modern religions base there beliefs in the heavens, things that come down from the skies. Think about this,...the god's that all these religions preach to us could possibly be et's that came down to earth. As a matter a fact, that's exactly what Zecharia Stitchin tries to convey in his various books. "There were Giant's Upon the Earth" is a very good and interesting read. And from reading that book, you will learn of the earliest religions and how they were based off what people saw and witnessed. It may all sound like rubbish, but this is our history, and the events and things people witnessed most likely did happen, it just might not seem as so, because we are looking at the text literally and not relating it to our present time.
As a matter a fact, just about every religion bases their beliefs in the skies, and what has come from them. If you accept the fact that what they saw were ET's, it makes it a lot easier to understand religion and it's purpose, origin, future, etc...
Hope this sparks some new thoughts!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Haha JoseChung
well i will join once you bring the NWO down

And yeah i would have said scientology... but come on!! Its pure bull! What they did is take science and put ology on the end (and science is an ology) so.. you have science... with a evil alien overlord

ps. dont join scientology
xx

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
youthsavior- thanks, and I do agree, and I find it like you do. I was just wondering if an organization existed that met the criteria I am looking for.

Those that mentioned Scientology, I would not call it an ET Religion at all. I used to be in Scientology, and apart from some Xenu references one reads about online, as they are not in the books, and not a goal to attain, or part of their practice, it's really irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
I am curious to possibly join such a group if I could find it. But I want to find one that appeals to me, and is serious.

So you are eager to join some kind of religious ET group---not even knowing if they exist, muchless knowing what dogma or wild philosophies they promote, blindly begging to be accepted into this group without even knowing what the demands and obligations for membership might be.

Embrace ignorance.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Haha JoseChung

I need members to do that. Will try and get recruits sorted then get back to you.

Even sorted my keyring out, almost time to roll.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
I am very curious if there are any ET focused religions, and I mean a good one, that has a philosophy, history, and practice, with perhaps the aim to have contact(even if astral or mental) with ETs, and a goal to attain.

Yes, it is called Disclosure. The high priests are Stephen Greer, David Wilcock, Michael Salla, Alfred Webre and Stephen Bassett.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoseChung

Haha JoseChung

I need members to do that. Will try and get recruits sorted then get back to you.

Even sorted my keyring out, almost time to roll.

AHHHH SCIENTOLOGY!!! ARGHHH!!!

But seriously, religion is just a mask of truth, its an interperitation.

xx

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
While I do believe in UFOs, ETs, and such, though I have never seen one. I don't always want to be so uber serious, and sometimes life can be fun in a Dungeons and Dragons type way in regards to religions. So, what I am looking for, is something, that might be real, but interesting and fun is more the priority here for me. Of course, even if said organization may not be "real", that does not mean one may not have real experiences themselves. But I am doubting such a group I am looking for exists.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
To be honest I'd suggest learning how to meditate and understand yourself more rather than trying to make contact with something else. What you're hoping for by making contact with E.T's is probably already inside you anyway.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
*cough* spirituality *cough* as i said, look it up whether it be chakras, ufos, metaphysics, dimentions, ascention.

go to www.indigosociety.com and look there it is a forum for inidgo children. Also look into indigo children as i guess its a kinda.. belief system in a way...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

*cough* spirituality *cough*

Was that meant for me? Because if you identify meditating with some type of fluffy new age spirituality you've got me totally wrong. I meant doing it properly, to be more in tune with concentration, perceptions, feelings, thoughts, breathing, etc. It works, and doesn't have to be tied to gods, goddesses, buddhas, religions, cults, or anything.

Personally I prefer the Zen way of doing it and learning how not to attach to things, but I'd never identify myself as a Buddhist, even though I respect them. I can't actually think of anything that opens your mind up more than being more in tune with who and what you are anyway.

And if that wasn't meant for me, sorry!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoseChung

*cough* spirituality *cough*

Was that meant for me? Because if you identify meditating with some type of fluffy new age spirituality you've got me totally wrong. I meant doing it properly, to be more in tune with concentration, perceptions, feelings, thoughts, breathing, etc. It works, and doesn't have to be tied to gods, goddesses, buddhas, religions, cults, or anything.

Personally I prefer the Zen way of doing it and learning how not to attach to things, but I'd never identify myself as a Buddhist, even though I respect them. I can't actually think of anything that opens your mind up more than being more in tune with who and what you are anyway.

And if that wasn't meant for me, sorry!

Hehe it wasnt
it was for the thread author (forgot who sorry)

and i agree with that last paragraph about zen

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join