It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Thesickness here. Ive been reading threads on ats for over a year now and decided to make an account. Ive never paid much attention to the introduction threads so I'm sorta free balling what to put here, I get the gist of it, I'm just never good at introductions. Lets see, where to start... First of all, I'm an avid martial artist, been doing it for 5 years. Second, I'm a fitness enthusiast, in the future i plan on posting a lot on various nutrition aspects of whats good and not so good for your body, there is a lot of nasty hidden stuff in the foods we eat. My favorite topics on ats deal with pretty much anything space related. Not just E.T. stuff (which I'm an avid fan and believer in) but also in just trying to grasp an understanding of our universe, how big it is, whats out there and so on. 2012 also interests me, not so much in the aspect that i believe were all gonna die that year, but just the hype about it, plus I've learned some stuff about our earth on those threads that i would otherwise had no idea about, pole shifts and so on. In time ill get my avatar and info set up, but I'm still learning how to use ats lol. Well now i feel like I'm rambling so ill go ahead and end this post. Hello ats members, and thanks for having me!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thesickness

Welcome.

Based on your interests you'll find a lot of info here. Some very good, some not so good, but the signal to noise ratio here is pretty good for the most part.

See you 'round the boards....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Welcome to the boards

I know a bit about nutrition aswell so we may end up having a good old chinwag (or debate!)

Enjoy the site!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

G'day Thesickness,
I'm new here too but welcome to ATS anyhow.
I too get Disturbed
by the things that go into so called food, that they even have the hide to call most of that food.
I'll have to research a source for you but I remember reading some time ago that many food additives are sourced from recycled motor oil... ew! but then again, I can't back that up so take from that what you will.
I also find the 2012 thing quite interesting, likewise not expecting mass death, but because there has been so much about it hinted from the past.
So you're into space too? cool.
I'm looking forward to getting my quota of 20 up so I can post my first thread, it will be space related.

See you around ATS

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Riff Rafter - Thanks for welcoming me to ats, looking forward to seeing you around the threads.

Death_Kron - A debate/discussion on nutrition is something im looking forward too! Hope to see you around.

Hammaraxx - We all are a little Disturbed
lol. Motor oil? Thats new information to me, id like to learn more about it, but i wouldn't doubt it. 2012 is a fascinating subject, and im looking forward to seeing your space post, and commenting on it, thanks for welcoming me to ats, and i wish to do the same to you, welcome to ats!

top topics

join