It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is more to the begining conspiracy! Poleshift and Congresswomen Gabrielle Giffords

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Please get this flagged. More people need to know this. It needs to get out there. And Fast

All of the thousands of birds and millions of fish dieing are due to the same reason that Tampa Airport temporarily shut down. There was a 10 degree shift in the magnetic sphere. I think it may still be shifting due to the fact therer are still incoming reports of dead birds and fish. peoples animals are acting weird. (My animals are acting weird).

Congresswomen Gabrielle Giffords getting shot was an inside job and was a distraction. They need things on the news to distract us on what is really happening. The government will keep making ''distractions''. They dont want us to know what is actually going on.

The 10 degree shift to me sounds like the begining of a poleshift. If the magnetic north pole gets within a close enough range of the geographical north pole the it will shoot around the planet. The magnetic north pole is attracted to the geographical one. so it goes towrds it. the closer it gets the faster it goins. and will sometimes do start and stop shift like the 10 degree one. when the pole speeds up towrds the other one then it will shoot around the earth due to it repeling with the center of it which has a weird attraction system that i do not know how to explain.

Reports and pics of the masses dead bird appearently have gotten deleted on here. But thats a different thread.

Links

Weird Pets: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ring UFOs: http:// www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread648641/pg1
Earth Expansion: www.abovetopsecret.com...
(There is a video at the bottom of the page)
Conspiracy: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-1-2011 by zeon9010 because: Links

edit on 10-1-2011 by zeon9010 because: Another link

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Congresswomen Gabrielle Giffords getting shot also helps Obama. It gives him better support on taking away the right to bear arms.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Ok star and flag,

Im very interested in this and the more info the better, because were not going to get the info from the TV.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
There are also reports of thousands of rings in the sky. And there are reports of the earth expanding and cracking up

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Just a quick question...

Is this affecting compasses? or will it? has anyone tried and tested it yet?

edit: 3 questions sorry haha
edit on 10-1-2011 by roguesoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Now that is a good theory. What would happen exactly to our Earth if this were to occur do you think? I mean, what should we expect to experience? If this were true, would it take years or months? Have not heard of this before.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

OK star & flag. The Tucson shooting incident will mean more spending allocated for homeland security.

It's also a great diversion away from the mass animal deaths.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010
There are also reports of thousands of rings in the sky. And there are reports of the earth expanding and cracking up

Where can I find these reports of rings in the sky?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

There was a 10 degree shift in the magnetic sphere.

Interested folks will be wanting a link to your source.

Searching with your description, I found this.

www.rbctwitter.com...

Is this the same information?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by roguesoul

Just a quick question...

Is this affecting compasses? or will it? has anyone tried and tested it yet?

edit: 3 questions sorry haha
edit on 10-1-2011 by roguesoul because: (no reason given)

Yes, i have pulled out my compass two days ago. it still goes in the same direction.
Unless I dont remember the exact location before. or i could be in an area that would notice it due to the direction.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Look my friend...

Animals die in groups spontaneously and always have...

The pole shifts and always has done...

Some people loose sight of things and go on a rampage with a gun... This happens too...

Get a grip my friend before you too loose sight, stop spreading fear.

Its all getting a little boring now...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

yes that is the correct info.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
Now that is a good theory. What would happen exactly to our Earth if this were to occur do you think? I mean, what should we expect to experience? If this were true, would it take years or months? Have not heard of this before.

Truthfully I don't know... I would like to know if it all could be connected to 2012 as the end date.

Mabye what happened in the the movie 2012 was a warning?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
More ridiculous speculation with no proof, no research, No links provided and to be honest a badly written post.. With many spelling and grammar errors..

But.... Please give me stars and flags..
edit on 10/1/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I didnt put in any links because anyone can just search it on google or ATS and find what they need.

And second sorry about my misspellings. i do know how to spell and everything, but im not that good with typing.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

And where are these rings in the sky.. I haven't seen any or haven't even heard about that before..

Again.. A link would help...
edit on 10/1/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Misterlondon

I didnt put in any links because anyone can just search it on google or ATS and find what they need.

And second sorry about my misspellings. i do know how to spell and everything, but im not that good with typing.

People shouldn't have to search to prove a point your making..
If you make statements like that with a big headline, at least put some effort into your thread, providing evidence or links or something, not just your wild theories..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Links

Weird Pets: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ring UFOs: http:// www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread648641/pg1
Earth Expansion: www.abovetopsecret.com...
(There is a video at the bottom of the page)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If this is a "distraction", Look Away! We are connected to what we belong to. The Earth. You too should be acting weird. If your not, your not where you should be. The money, the strife, the blame, the intrigues, the facebook, the twitter, the ipod, the iphone, the t.v., the radio, the mags and rags, the drinks, the weeds, the dancers and prancers, are all for your entertainment. Congratulations! You've been distracted! Tune in, turn off, drop out!
We all can be informed constructively. If we notice ourselves becoming inundated it's probably fear, anger, or ego that may be driving you. If you elevate your self in that feeling your not where you should be at again.

LOok at it with subjectively. What is most important, someone getting wacked or your dogs acting weird?

In my opinion, someone got wacked because the dogs are acting weird.

It's get ready time that's all.
edit on 1/10/11 by him777 because: punctuation

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join