It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hallo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
My last Dokuments were Downloaded from Kazaa.I have a Mj12 photocopied manuel but,it only is read able in adobe reader.As for my last post I think it is interesting and, fun to read.It could be true never know.But i do not know how to get the manuel dokument to appear in this box?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The only way I can figure You can see the Adobe "Majestic twelve manuel"A.K.A SOM1-01 is by Email.BEcause it has this handy email option in the top left.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
seen it i got 91 pages of docs from the freedom of information act most of them had bogus ing big words on them. what country are you from.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Or you can go to majesticdocuments.com and see them all for yourself.... This is old news to most here on the board...but we appreciate you're enthusiasm to share....

Just a tidbit on the "security manual"... This first surfaced BEFORE Mr. Lazar's claims and story...but take a close look at the page that designates where certain materials go...you'll see that S-4 is listed as a coded location...as well as WP (Wright Patterson)???
Makes you think.....

[edit on 9-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
. what country are you from.

Er stammt bestimmt aus Deutschland

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I don't see the point in the MJ-12 documents. We will probably never know if they are authentic or not. I don't think it really matters much. There are so many documents known to be authentic that point to the same thing. We don't need to MJ-12 documents to establish proof.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
there are many sources, and many different MJ-12 documents. Some are easy to spot fakes, others not so...some may even be genuine. This particular one, holds up pretty well though, time after time...

new topics

top topics

join