It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why was Erad3 banned?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

He was banned because of members like you and him..... those too easily influenced. Those like you who endorse ignorance instead of denying it.

It is people like you that will chase away any intelligent or great people that remain in this forum and the reason it will be closed down if left to fester. Some want ATS to be a troll cess-pool, some do not. We shall see.

Adios.... remember..... returned to you threefold. (wink)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
You can still find all his posts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-1-2011 by JohnnyTHSeed because: fixed the link

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

thanks!!! i feel kind of stupid now.

next question would be, if the ban were due to a post, would that post still be there? obviously it would have one of those "extreme violation!" tags and wouldnt be able to read the post....but im wondering if that would even be there or would it be deleted/404'd.

because ive witnessed both

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

how am i endorsing ignorance?

it could very well be possible that he did not violate the terms and conditions, and the ban was due to bad publicity outside the site, which as far as i know, never merited a ban before.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

If he was banned for a post, I would assume his last post would have a T + C violation removal. Or at least one on the last day he was posting. I suppose mods could have discussed wether to ban him or not, and took some time with it.
edit on Mon, 10 Jan 2011 07:53:22 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Well, unfortunately we can't discuss why he was banned as it's against t&c's but if you feel he was banned because of a violation on the boards, feel free to go through all of his posts and find the violation.

Anyway, with all due respect, this thread really should be closed now. The opening post itself really is bad taste and shouldn't be here at all.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Ellen15
Did I miss a statement from ATS Management informing their Membership of the ban and closure of the banned member threads?

The "Erad3" user account was banned primarily to prevent mischief. There's a great deal of information about Loughner becoming public, meaning it may be possible for someone with a desire for inappropriate mischievousness to guess his password and attempt to post via the account.

The threads remain in public so as to aid those who are attempting to understand who Loughner is and what drove his madness. The threads he started are closed to prevent potential confusion (caused by new replies) for those doing their research.

In this thread

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Thanks for that. I remove my objection/concerns in that case. Cheers.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
it seems he hasnt posted for quite some time

more additions to the mystery

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

thanks.

mystery solved.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
As has been previously mentioned...

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Ellen15
Did I miss a statement from ATS Management informing their Membership of the ban and closure of the banned member threads?

The "Erad3" user account was banned primarily to prevent mischief. There's a great deal of information about Loughner becoming public, meaning it may be possible for someone with a desire for inappropriate mischievousness to guess his password and attempt to post via the account.

The threads remain in public so as to aid those who are attempting to understand who Loughner is and what drove his madness. The threads he started are closed to prevent potential confusion (caused by new replies) for those doing their research.

-closed-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join