It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A conspiracy to hide the truth of the sick mother nature by the media.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Watch this video from 2:00. (this video is shocking but it is not my main point!)

consider that this video was filmed by an amateur tourist visiting the wild wild wild African safari...

Then why is it the case, that National Geographic, The Animal Planet or The Discovery Channel, never have shown anything like this in their films. Considering that they are professional film makers, they would have encountered something much much worse than this many times over.....

Why is it the case, that in all our nature documentaries...

It is all about feel good, mother nature/Darwinism at work, oh well its life... feeling????? I have never in my life gotten sick by watching lions eating zebras or buffalos through the Main Stream Media until this. Never.

Yet why is it, that when I watch something that is real and uncensored (filmed by amateur tourists and posted on YouTube), I feel the mother nature so so so sick?
(By the way, this vid is one of many others)

SO THEREFORE Conclusion:

Is there a conspiracy to make us humanity be detached from the true nature of our mother nature?

Through our MSM, are we getting the wrong perception of nature?

Through our MSM, are we getting too detached from the nature?

edit on 10-1-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I post this due to various reasons but this is one that comes into my mind....

So you watch Youtube videos of human beings around the world, either hunting for animals.... or manually slaughtering their animals for food.

Well guess what happens when one read the comments on YouTube on these videos.... One feel like the whole humanity has gone vegetarian and only the few barbaric humans murder their animals/livestock for food with a kitchen knife!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The rest of us modern humans eat red-ish somewhat chunk of meat look alike thing, nicely cut up in little cute square pieces...very cleanly wrapped around plastic film... sitting coldly in a giant supermarket refrigerator....

*******You see, we have gotten so detached from nature as humanity.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Why is it that this fact seems to be missing????

*************In order for someone or something to gain PLEASURE, Someone or something else MUST gain PAIN?????????*******************

Be it within nature in the wild... or within humanity?

edit on 10-1-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
You have already posted this exact same video and information........

2nd line

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Yes, but I am trying to make a different point this time.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
[Snip]

Thread reopened for now.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

thank you as I was trying to build up to my point.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Checked your other thread with the same video (and other videos). You'll get much the same comments this time around. Mass media is for the masses. It's watered down so that it is less likely to offend. It's not like they're pushing lemmings off a cliff... Oh wait... Yeah.

Hurm

So anyway, about 10 -15 years ago I heard this horrible animal screaming noise. It just went on and on and on. I finally went outside to see if I could tell what was suffering so badly. Across the street I saw a raven holding down a squirrel and tearing chunks off with it's beak. (holding down with it's foot) The raven was silent. It was the squirrel making all the noise. It was literally alive and screaming while the raven tore at it. And it was taking forever because a raven doesn't have the same equipment as a predator bird like a hawk or buzzard or owl. Humans don't usually eat their meat while it's trying to run away. We have the intelligence and decency to kill it first.

If the media portrayed other animals eating their food alive and humans did it too, people would say it's sick. And (omg) call it a copycat murder!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Yes, but I am trying to make a different point this time.

So what is your point? you have already posted this video..

2nd

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

Perhaps it's best to make your point in the opening post as to avoid any confusion.

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

Terms and Conditions

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I like the point you made, OP.

It really is an example of human double-standards when people hate other people for killing to eat meat, yet animals in the wild eat their prey alive.

top topics

join