It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabrielle Giffords/Judge John Roll/MK ULTRA - The Facts Of The Conspiracy *Latest*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Well, we all aware by now of who Congresswomen Gifford is and what happened to her and several others. As soon as I heard about this I automatically thought something was up and then the deeper I look in to it the more of a conspiracy I see. I have made a few points to clarify why I think that this shooting warrants a conspiracy.

Tin foil hat at the ready.....

1. The women that was shot was a congresswomen
  2. This congresswomen had subscribed to the YT account of her shooter
  3. This congresswomen served on the board for Science and Technology
  4. The congress women is married to a NASA commander
  5. Her husband Mark Kelly was commanding the last STS mission that 'allegedly' was on recon mission that were monitoring increased AVC's / UFO's
  6. Her husband Mark Kelly was about to undertake another mission for NASA, which is looking like his position will be put on hold.
  7. Another person that was shot was a federal judge
  8. The judge shot dead in the shooting allegedly had stood in the way of US governements plan to confiscate civillian assets in order to rectify economic collapse
  9. Federal Marshalls supposed to protect the judge were removed.
  10. This shooting comes at a coincedental time when the US administration are trying to impose new gun ownership laws.
  11. This shooting comes at a time where new executive orders/plans have been announced to implement martial law if an uprising is likely
  12. The style of the gunmans writing and YT videos show characteristics of mind control or some kind of psychological compartmentalisation program. (For those not familiar with this please look up cia programme MK ULTRA)
  13. The Federal Judge John Roll was appointed by none other than George H W Bush
  14. The Federal Judge John Roll was given round the clock protection in 2009 after serious death threats
  15. It took officers between 15 to 20 minutes to arrive on the scene. The Pima County Sheriff's Department is three miles away from the Safeway. The Tucson Rillito Police Department is five miles away.
  16. EMS did not arrive for a full half-hour after the shooting. Medical transport services were within 15 minutes from the Safeway.

edit on 10-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
These are just a few things that have caught my attention. I have researched alot on MK ULTRA and experiments of mind control. The characteristics of the shooter fit the profile. psychological higher awareness that the 'normal state' of the human brain cannot comprehend, but tries to logically look at it from a different perspective only to be engulfed after the programming compartmentalises the area used for logic.

There is so much happening at the moment around the world and specifically in the USA that whilst I agree many people get shot on a daily basis, the timing of this has indeed come at a coincedental time.

John Jack Wheeler aide to president Bush found in landfill site

No matter which fence your sitting on, something isn't right with this, to many deaths in such a short space of time. If its not UFO (take Mark Kelly put of the equation and replace with another commander) then it might have something to do with the Economy and the untimely death of George Bush's aide.

If you can think of anything that I have missed please add you comments and I will add them to the list accordingly.

Rationale behind MK ULTRA thinking

In order to 'create' a sitter/manchurian candidate the brain must be compartmentalised this can be done via deprivation of food, deprivation of sleep, beaten regularly, along with a whole whost of other techiques.

I am very interested in the shooters cryptic words and statements to see if I can draw similarites here is one below:

Sleepwalking

If I define sleepwalking then sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other motor acts while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening.

I define sleepwalking.

Thus, sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other motor acts while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening.

I'm a sleepwalker - who turned off the alarm clock.

All conscience dreaming at this moment is asleep.

Jared Loughner is conscience dreaming at this moment.

Thus, Jared Loughner is asleep.

His quote in regards to mind control

If you're editing of every belief and religion reaches the final century then the writer for every belief and religion is you.

You're editing of every belief and religion reaches the final century.

Thus, the writer for every belief and religion is you.

You control every -- thought, action, and lifestyle -- for the person or people as the mind controller.

I'm able to control every belief and religion by being the mind controller.

edit on 10-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Nice job, the connections are slowly coming out. Although people will bash the idea of mind control, you must assume that gov'ts or entities will do whatever it takes to push whatever agenda they see fit. The problem is that "they" are very good at what "they' do and leave little but circumstantial evidence.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Nice job, the connections are slowly coming out. Although people will bash the idea of mind control, you must assume that gov'ts or entities will do whatever it takes to push whatever agenda they see fit. The problem is that "they" are very good at what "they' do and leave little but circumstantial evidence.

I was one of those people who bashed the idea of government sponsored mind control until I started spending time researching Northwoods and MK ULTRA.

I cannot say for sure. that Jared was under mind control, but at this point his words posted on Youtube certainly bears some resemblance to it.

If he dies in custody (assisted or not) we will then be able to draw a distinction.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I just done a quick psych assessment of a video developed by Jared at www.abovetopsecret.com...

I came to similar conclusions that this is not a normal state of mind and a higher intelligence is involved. Thankfully it looks like it is for humanity. I was leaning towards a Manchurian Candidate theory but it does look a lot more evolved than a simple CIA plot. With all the trillion dollar black projects going on it is hard to say where things are at exactly.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
For those who have meditated and and experienced a higher awareness, you will now when I say that it is difficult to distinguish between good and bad in these states and that everything must be questioned if you are to make any headway on your journey. It is extremely easy to be taken for a ride by negative energy in these states.

Reading Jareds, posts and watching the YT videos clarify for me personally that he had had experience of a higher power probably through ritualistic prayer or something that involved a 'high' the trouble is even though he thought he was receiving guidance it was the wrong type. The ego becomes massaged by these negative influences and you can easily be persuaded that you are 'better' than all the rest of humanity and that you posess an ability far greater than anyone else.

This is how it has been and will always be unless we break our own ego massaging by questioning everything when we achieve a higher awareness. Just because you are new to it doesn't mean you should drop your guard and embrace it with open arms. They pick you up and then drop you from a distance otherwise and there isnt anything you can do about it. One day your ordinary Jo Bloggs the next your locked up for life.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Now if you are watching tv, this sheriff and his rantings, this is the guy refused to up hold the law when the governer said to the state no more illegals running around, plus more people died under Pres. WJC, Cia director, a so call friend in jail, C.L. who worked in the prison that the O.K. bomber was housed, Ron Brown whose burn body with bullet hole in head(died in plane crash), V.F. On and On, the dems talk about the blame game and its starts with them, always question facts, when people try to whip up hate

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Texas state representative, Suzanna Gratia-Hupp, whose parents were killed by an insane gunman while her gun was out in the car, gives very moving and bold testimony about the REAL reason that the second amendment was designed to protect our God-given right to keep and bear arms. See link below

video.google.com...#

new topics

top topics

join