It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird or what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
anyone seen this show? not bad .. just saw the one about the heart transplant and memory feedback...
interesting for loads of reasons.
discuss or dont... someone needs this information somewhere

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I have not, I live in Russia so I really don't get American TV shows.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I took me a minute to realise the show is actually called "weird or what?"

I remember seeing something years ago that said the heart has a tiny "brain" inside it that regulates the heart beat and that this could be the source of "memory feedback" really interesting, ive not seen the show but I had a quick look on you-tube and seen the clip about time travel.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... just trying to track down the episode im watching
off the subject but ive been looking at the arizona shootings a lot today and found this read the bottom

Mind Control

First aired on

* Woman survives gun shot

i like when the universe answers in funny ways i suppose we can find anything that can be linked back to something if we look hard enough.. does this make sense to anyone?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

No I haven't, but thanks for sharing, I was just actually thinking about what I could watch when I stumbled across this thread. I will shortly watch the one about Strange Survival. Took me a while to realize that the shows name was Weird or What, haha, good post, makes you think.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Found the new episode (S1E11) on youtube (about Cattle Mutilations, Alien Abductions, Alien Signals):

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Another episode was just posted (S1E12, Reincarnation; Zombies; Spirit talkers evidence)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Weird or What 1x14 "Mayan Calendar; Super Volcanoes; Asteroids Smash the Sun; Robot Takeover; End of the World"

new topics

top topics

join