It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the heck are the moderators at? Everyone have the day off?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Im on leave.....Management forgot to mail my check for all my hard work....last month.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Now... about those pesky one-liners. Thing is, staff don't remove them. They stay the way they are and the author is sent a U2U plus a small points deduction. So... anyone else seeing that post would think nothing happened as a result.

That caused my monitor to get sprayed with Folgers . This is sneaky , but I like it ! I guess those "small points deduction(s)" add up at the end of the day .

Is this how you afford those exotic blends ?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
I've been a member here for several years, and read a LOT of posts, and I have NEVER seen a thread like this one here with so many short 1 liners, and even 1 word posts WITHOUT ANY moderator intervention. Look at the posts from page 39 to 57 to see what I'm talking about! It's ridiculous.

What's going on? Are the moderators taking the day off? Or is ATS under orders from the FBI/Law Enforcement to not interfere with those Jared Lee Loughner threads?

That thread is an embarrassment to ATS, so what gives? Where the moderators at?

edit on 10-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

WHATS IN GODS LIFE IS YOUR POINT,BUT ANOTHER WHINNING THREAD BY SOMEBODY THAT THINKS THERE IMPORTANT...GOOD GOD,REALLY,U COUDNT FIND NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO COME UP WITH?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
Is this how you afford those exotic blends ?

Yes.

Now, in order to not seem like I've just made the criminal act of a 1-liner (which it wasn't, because I actually contributed by answering a question, I'm going to provide the membership with a little known secret divulged to me from the menu of an Ethiopean restaurant in Toronto.

Coffee, unbeknownst to many, does not all come from South America.

The first person to actually drink a coffee was a goat herder in Ethiopia. While he was sitting watching his flock one day, he noticed first that some of goats were getting kind of 'frisky', which perked (pun intended) his interest and began taking note of what was going on.

Then he saw that a few were eating the berries off a certain shrub. First, he tried the fruit, which did nothing much for him. Then, he ground up the seeds and stirred them into boiling water.

Presto... coffee.

At least, that's what I read on the menu.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Damn ! I always knew that Juan Valdez character wasn't telling me everything he knew , even going so far as to use donkeys in his commercials instead of goats .

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Where are the mods?

Why? Is something going on?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

Apparently nothing a cup of Ethiopian coffee couldn't fix.

Just someone angry about an over usage of one line posts.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Mods! Huh?! What is good for? Absolutely nothing! Say it again!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join