It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im a Martys 3D Maya and Music Creation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Decided to start a thread on my art in Autodesk Maya, as well as Magix Audio Producer. First track I made is called

"Critical but Stable"

Discussions on ATS about mania, and thought processes, especially after the recent shootings in the USA, I wanted to iterate that not all hope is lost. Creativity comes to the minds of those that wish to utilize diagnosed ills, as mentioned before, I have been diagnosed Bi-polar, however, this doesn't stop me creating.

A big kudos to General Eyes for inspiration and Oz Weatherman for giving me a kick up the backside.

I will be adding more video's soon as I play around with Maya and the Music Software.

Comments would be greatly appreciated.

Love and Light,

Marty

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
That was a very relaxing and enjoyable few minutes, and a much needed break from apparent madness. I hope others will take a break and listen too! Wonderful creation.

Thanks for that, Im a Marty.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

Thanks eMachine, much appreciated. Currently uploading a second video I made today. It'll be about 20 - 30 minutes before its rendered on youtube

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Dolphins Love - Flower of Life, using toroids to get the effect of the flower. There's an easier way, so will try do something cool later

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Superb job putting those together! You have a really nice touch for arranging and mixing

I really dug the wierded out shamisen sound in the first one along with the telecaster(?) guitar bit,
Be careful about working the same beats too much however.
S&F for your hard work.
Very well done!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Dude i was really really enjoying that until 6:13 when the 80's Lethal Weapon guitar kicks in,but seriously S+F,keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
BP likey!

It's really good...and if you stare at the shapes too long..your eyes go weird

Gimme some more!

top topics

join