It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Asset Susan Lindauer Blows Whistle On 9/11, Iraq + BBC Interview

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
I have a question: if 9/11 was a inside job, would our government actually keep records of it? The government seems to keep records of everything it does but would they actually keep incriminating records such as ones that would prove that 9/11 was an inside job? Also why do they use a lot of permanent maker on their files?
edit on 11-1-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

There were records to the friggin holocaust. If there is no court for you, you dont need to fear any judge.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: This thread has inspired me to do some research on competency (law)!

Bump for Justice! Justice may be blind but OL isn't!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

This suggestion of people being murdered or otherwise silenced just doesn't hold water. Truthers like to believe it because it adds a frisson of danger to their lives as they type their anti-establishment posts. Fact is nobody is watching and nobody cares.

I totally have to agree with you here, all you have to do is some research into another false flag CT, and see if you can spot similarities among the deaths.......

whatreallyhappened.com...

Nothing to see here .

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

This suggestion of people being murdered or otherwise silenced just doesn't hold water. Truthers like to believe it because it adds a frisson of danger to their lives as they type their anti-establishment posts. Fact is nobody is watching and nobody cares.

I totally have to agree with you here, all you have to do is some research into another false flag CT, and see if you can spot similarities among the deaths.......

whatreallyhappened.com...

Nothing to see here .

Its the "not us" effect. Some people do not put it past foreign nations to do all kinds of evil deeds, but the fatherland is holy and would never do any evil. Of course the opposite mentality exists as well, with people seeing leaders in countries like Iran as innocent victims.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
CIA Asset Susan Lindauer on the Urban Wazone discussing her time as a CIA asset and other geo-political issuses
The link is below:

www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
she was found mentally unfit to stand trial so that kind of rings a bell for her "self proclaimed" cia ties wich i have to say with her anti war stance i highly doubt the cia would have anything todo with her.

so then that leaves us a lyer and a mentally ill woman claiming something............lol

So because someone is unfit for a trial that makes them a liar?! Strange logic you have.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

she was found mentally unfit to stand trial so that kind of rings a bell for her "self proclaimed" cia ties wich i have to say with her anti war stance i highly doubt the cia would have anything todo with her.

so then that leaves us a lyer and a mentally ill woman claiming something............lol

Omg..I realize this comment was made some time ago but....omg!!!! lol lol lol

Someone in my group is going to spill the beans how do we stop her short of murder......the crazy card!!!!!

.....and
LOok at the stars this person got! I'm floored! This definetly smells....and for anyone not to smell it....wow!!!! JUST FLOORS ME!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Alfie1

Because I don't want to be found dead

And why should a current Democrat administration kill you to cover up the crimes of a previous Republican one ? Doesn't make much sense to me.

They are all the same military industrial complex. Political parties don't mean a thing. You should already know that.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

Omg..I realize this comment was made some time ago but....omg!!!! lol lol lol

Someone in my group is going to spill the beans how do we stop her short of murder......the crazy card!!!!!

.....and
LOok at the stars this person got! I'm floored! This definetly smells....and for anyone not to smell it....wow!!!! JUST FLOORS ME!

Well said!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join