It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Asset Susan Lindauer Blows Whistle On 9/11, Iraq + BBC Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Very weak arguments there I must say.
If I was to take anyone's view it would be a "past" employer who was in constant contact with the person on a regular basis in a professional way and not just the idle gossip of a neighbour especially when another neighbour describes her as " regular". Stating that her job on a small newspaper was inconsequential is small minded too as you should be aware everyone has to start somewhere and some great political leaders started small town.

Another vote for "regular".
edit on 10-1-2011 by sueloujo because: Missed out the funny bit!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

So I should take the government's word on it?

Still digging in the past . but Susan's name pops up in another old piece.. this one from 2000

Lockerbie: CIA witness gagged by US government; Lockerbie trial

...United Nations diplomats are outraged that the US government is apparently suppressing a potential key trial witness. Diplomats are now demanding that the CIA agent, Dr Richard Fuisz, be released from the gagging order. Fuisz, a multi-millionaire businessman and pharmaceutical researcher, was, according to US intelligence sources, the CIA's key operative in the Syrian capital Damascus during the 1980s where he also had business interests.

One month before a court order was served on him by the US government gagging him from speaking on the grounds of national security, he spoke to US congressional aide Susan Lindauer, telling her he knew the identities of the Lockerbie bombers and claiming they were not Libyan....

For a loon she seemed quite connected...

Keep digging folks..

Stranger still is Susan's name popping up in a piece on Markovian Parallax Denigrate

www.economicexpert.com...: Parallax: Denigrate.html

"Markovian parallax denigrate" refers to a series of articles posted to Usenet on August 5, 1996. Most of them consist of what appear to be random words, sometimes numbering in the thousands in a single posting. The name is taken from the subject line of many of the articles.
One theory regarding the MPD messages states that they are some kind of open cipher. Other theories suggest the messages are a code or the result of a method of steganography. In other words, they are claimed by some to be the Internet equivalent of numbers stations. To date however, no concrete evidence has been forthcoming that the groups of words, and the messages containing them, are anything but meaningless lists.

copy and paste the addy and get rid of the spaces before P and D, they are messing with the link..

edit on Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:25:39 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Andrew Card - cousin. She was a congressional aide. Yeah her name pops up but that may be because she keeps trying to be part of things that she is not a part of, but gets some clearance because of her cousin. That kind of ended when she start setting up meetings with the Iraqis. Not a good idea, no matter who your cousin may be.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Alfie1

Because I don't want to be found dead

And why should a current Democrat administration kill you to cover up the crimes of a previous Republican one ? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Anyway, is this evidence just something only you know about or is it known to many people ? If it is the latter then there is no point in killing you. If it is the former why not lodge copies to be produced on your death and announce the fact ? or send it anonymously to the FBI or Washington Post ?

I am afraid you are not coming across as very sincere in wanting to get this evidence out.

That's got to be the funniest post on here. You believe Democratic and Republican politicians oppose each other on issues that matter

I guess you thought Bush was really a bumbling idiot who couldn't string a sentence together too. Or Obama wants to stop the war

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

reply to post by Alfie1

And why should a current Democrat administration kill you to cover up the crimes of a previous Republican one ? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Anyway, is this evidence just something only you know about or is it known to many people ? If it is the latter then there is no point in killing you. If it is the former why not lodge copies to be produced on your death and announce the fact ? or send it anonymously to the FBI or Washington Post ?

I am afraid you are not coming across as very sincere in wanting to get this evidence out.

That's got to be the funniest post on here. You believe Democratic and Republican politicians oppose each other on issues that matter

I guess you thought Bush was really a bumbling idiot who couldn't string a sentence together too. Or Obama wants to stop the war

Well, I realise that some people need to run them together so that there is always a permanent enemy out there " the Government ".

But yes, I do think they oppose each other. Wouldn't be much point being a Democrat or Republican otherwise would it ?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

reply to post by Alfie1

Well, I realise that some people need to run them together so that there is always a permanent enemy out there " the Government ".

But yes, I do think they oppose each other. Wouldn't be much point being a Democrat or Republican otherwise would it ?

The point is there is no point. It's a government construct to create division on petty issues.

You suggested the Democrat government would out the Republicans, as if to imply the Democrat government isn't in the same business of mongering war. As if they don't anwser to the same big business and elite.

I would suggest you read a book titled 'Golden Rule: The Investment Theory of Party Competition and the Logic of Money-Driven Political Systems'. Alternatively, you could watch The Investment Theory of Politics on many a Documentary website.

Government are self serving. To see them as anything other than an enemy makes you a political-illiterate.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Infact, here you are; books.google.co.uk...:+The+Investment+Theory+of+Party+Competition+and+the+Logic+of+Money-Driven+Politi cal+Systems&hl=en&ei=Do0rTeW_O8eHhQfIzfWwAg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQ6AEwAA

Read up.

For more localised government collusion try Peter Oborne's The Triumph of the Political Class. Lewis Namiers 'The Structure of Politics at the Accession of George III' is another, that although dated, is still applicable.

edit on 10-1-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
From the Reuters article:

A psychiatrist called by prosecutors testified at a hearing on Monday that Lindauer was unfit to stand trial as she had a delusional optimism about her chances of winning the case.

I've got to try that next time I go to court over a speeding ticket. "Well, judge, I know I'm going to win this case, so that makes me insane and unfit to stand trial. See you next time.
"

Seriously, how can anyone actually buy that? Great post, OP. Lots of good info here. Starred, flagged, and thank you.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
reply to post by hooper

So I should take the government's word on it?

Still digging in the past . but Susan's name pops up in another old piece.. this one from 2000

Lockerbie: CIA witness gagged by US government; Lockerbie trial

...United Nations diplomats are outraged that the US government is apparently suppressing a potential key trial witness. Diplomats are now demanding that the CIA agent, Dr Richard Fuisz, be released from the gagging order. Fuisz, a multi-millionaire businessman and pharmaceutical researcher, was, according to US intelligence sources, the CIA's key operative in the Syrian capital Damascus during the 1980s where he also had business interests.

One month before a court order was served on him by the US government gagging him from speaking on the grounds of national security, he spoke to US congressional aide Susan Lindauer, telling her he knew the identities of the Lockerbie bombers and claiming they were not Libyan....

For a loon she seemed quite connected...

Keep digging folks..

Stranger still is Susan's name popping up in a piece on Markovian Parallax Denigrate

www.economicexpert.com...: Parallax: Denigrate.html

"Markovian parallax denigrate" refers to a series of articles posted to Usenet on August 5, 1996. Most of them consist of what appear to be random words, sometimes numbering in the thousands in a single posting. The name is taken from the subject line of many of the articles.
One theory regarding the MPD messages states that they are some kind of open cipher. Other theories suggest the messages are a code or the result of a method of steganography. In other words, they are claimed by some to be the Internet equivalent of numbers stations. To date however, no concrete evidence has been forthcoming that the groups of words, and the messages containing them, are anything but meaningless lists.

copy and paste the addy and get rid of the spaces before P and D, they are messing with the link..

edit on Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:25:39 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

I must agree with you,
In fact some of the very early posts denigrating Susan Lindauer seem to come from the great unread, in fact they could be from the real LOOPERS, (did I get that spelling right) What is funny in a serious situation is the FBI's $10,000.00 (cough cough, I'll be leaving you now) they cudda added another zero somewhere! The BBC's Newsnight presenter I think is Jeremy Vine, and although he was cagey about OBL's name being bandied about, he did allow too much "speculation" with little interjection. He could have pumped Richard Perle a lot more about his remarks re the terrorist threats and the countries involved, (which actually made Perle vunerable to having to enlarge on what he was saying) in any case he didn't, a lost opportunity.
edit on 10-1-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

Nobody has enough information to form an opinion on this one way or the other. So what happens? Each person forms an opinion based on their own personal agenda's and ideologies rather than facts. Nobody has any way of knowing which side is lying about what.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Amazing radio interview exposing across the board corruption from the top down and pre-knowledge of 9/11 attacks. Can anyone elaborate on the views expressed that mossad was able to ensure co-operation from the bush regime in the execution of 9/11 because of blackmail materials in its posession on senior politicians, such as evidence of george bush having sex with children on some Carribean island holiday. I am sure this is how this whole murky underworld operates. Iraq was willing to aquiesse completely to u.s. demands before and after 9/11 but u.s. says nah and kills 1.5 million men, women and children. This truly is the heart of darkness. I will take it that most, if not all politicians know the whole wretched truth but won't speak out because of what information other forces have on them. I include clinton and obama here. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

i think you and hooper get on well together. the lady was imprisoned for 18 mths before all charges were dropped on the reasonable grounds that she was confident of winning the case against her, and therefore insane. i can see why you and hooper are taking the governments side. they wouldn't know how nor would they have the means, to obstruct or downright divert justice. they have such a clean track record and must have such clear consciences. or maybe it is simply that ye are employees of same, in which case, i have no desire to continue this conversa....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

Nobody has enough information to form an opinion on this one way or the other. So what happens? Each person forms an opinion based on their own personal agenda's and ideologies rather than facts. Nobody has any way of knowing which side is lying about what.

By the fact that ALL charges were dropped we know that they either didn't have a case or didn't want her to testify..

Which option do you like??

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Before you jump to conclusions, please read the letter she wrote to her cousin, Andrew Card, begging him to avert war with Iraq during the Bush admin.

You can sense her genuine care about the issue, and she is clearly not crazy.

img2.scoop.co.nz...
edit on 10-1-2011 by v3rtex7740 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I disagree... can't see how you can come to that conclusion. I think it is overwhelmingly obvious which side is lying.

The side that lied us into illegal wars and brought a totalitarian fascist corporate state into reality. I literally mean a totalitarian fascist corporate system, I'm not just using those terms because I like to denigrate the people in gov't... I am using them because they best describe the political model which we currently adhere to.

Our presence in the middle east is a disaster based on falsehoods. Lindauer sought to nip the situation in the bud, and was attacked for doing so by a brainwashed system in shock.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
We are told by our Government and their minions that the TERRORIST HATE OUR FREEDOM.

10 years later we all can look around our Nation and see the lost of our Civil Liberties and the loss of our personal freedoms

the TERRORIST WON

the question to be asked is WHO ARE THE REAL TERRORIST ?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This information is not strange to me, I have been an avid 911 researcher for many years and what Susan Lindauer says is very true. There is a whole lot more not reveled yet, and if the whole truth ever gets out there will be a WW3. The United States and Israel will be condemned by the rest of the world. The only way to stop this event from happening is Israel and the United States must build a case against the known conspirators who planed and help carry out this treasonous act of 911 and arrest and charge the these people and make an example that the world will not tolerate political powers to get away with creating false flags and waging false wars. The world will gladly forgive Israel and the United States if citizens do their part of holding there leaders accountable. Here in the United States no one dares to question 911 to the authorities in our government without doors slamming in our faces, and the media ridicules anyone who dares question the events of 911 Most Americans know there’s a serious problem with the OS and how the government handle and buried evidence. That is no secret
I will say the real reasons why 911 was done was not the reasons most of us think not oil not for profits not to just grow a military might, it is something else the answers are right here on the internet just look what was going on around the world before 911 and you will find the truth.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Well no, "the rest of the world" only does what US tells them to do. Who cares about the "truth" anyway? We want beer, football, dumb TV shows.... when 1st world country people stop having that, THEN there will be WW3. Besides, as if US president would show up on all TV channels saying "I did 911, awaiting angry mobs to kill me and my staff with pitch forks any time now", that's only way people would "rise up"
.... or if they lose stuff they love.
edit on 11/1/2011 by SassyCat because: syntxa

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by Blaine91555

I disagree... can't see how you can come to that conclusion. I think it is overwhelmingly obvious which side is lying.

The side that lied us into illegal wars and brought a totalitarian fascist corporate state into reality. I literally mean a totalitarian fascist corporate system, I'm not just using those terms because I like to denigrate the people in gov't... I am using them because they best describe the political model which we currently adhere to.

Our presence in the middle east is a disaster based on falsehoods. Lindauer sought to nip the situation in the bud, and was attacked for doing so by a brainwashed system in shock.

I completely understand the rational behind your opinion, and yes, it is based on historical tendencies.

However, the way I read beebs' post is that, for this specific case, unless more factual evidence is made available, it remains a "where there is smoke, there must have been fire" discussion.

This may be more of a "where there are red hot embers, there must have been fire" discussion, it would still not be admissible in court as proof positive either way.

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I found another interview here ....theuglytruth.podbean.com...
We are honored and privileged to have with us Susan Lindauer, former CIA/DIA Intelligence Asset who joins the program to discuss her personal, 1st hand information concerning the attacks of 9/11 and the fact that elements within the US government going all the way to the top had foreknowledge of the attacks, as well as Israel direct, immediate and irrefutable role in it all. Her book Extreme Prejudice--The Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover Ups of 9/11 and Iraq is probably the most important book that Americans who understand the dangers that their country faces can read right now.

Our apologies for the "technical problems". Throughout almost the entirety of the interview, a loud and extended "beep" would suddenly jump up every 60-90 seconds. I did the best I could editing the 20+ electronic screeches, but could not get them all. peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join