It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Asset Susan Lindauer Blows Whistle On 9/11, Iraq + BBC Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by hooper

you obviously did not read or listen to one thing about this story...

troll much?

But Malvina Lacey, Lindauer's next-door neighbor, said, “She lives in a fantasy world.”

Yep, good source.

oh snap... slow down now man.. you mean to tell me a neighbor thought she lived in a fantasy world??

dude you should totally be a lawyer with all that air tight evidence you presented...

Hooper = dis info agent who thinks he can derail threads regurgitating ad nauseam party line "hoops"

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Well, lets consider.

If asked, how many of your neighbors would descibe you as "living in a fantasy world"?

Neighbor, mind you. Thats a very strong indictment. If your neighbors think that your a few sandwiches shy of a picnic, maybe you should reconsider worldview.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

And if your neighbors are stuck-up brainwashed fundamentalists? Always looking over the fence to see what you are up to? Or, if perhaps the only time your neighbor gets to know you... you are on the news going against the flow?

Hooper man... when will you stop with this nonsense? Listen to Barrett's interview with her. Realize that she IS NOT crazy.

It is a classic tabloid tactic, to smear people and call into question their mental faculties. She was speaking out, from a high place, about the Iraq war with what she KNEW. Some mobsters didn't like that, and blam.

I know you don't believe anything that 'radical' could happen in real life, because it sounds like its from a movie. But stranger things have happened, and Truth is indeed Stranger than Fiction.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Where is your link??

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Some backdrop on the woman from a 2004 article...

Seems she is a distant cousin to Andrew Card, and worked for a few members of Congress along with some employment with some high profile publications..

American Charged With Being Paid Iraqi Intel Agent

...According to the indictment, Lindauer delivered a letter "to the home of a United States government official" on Jan. 8, 2003, in which she described her access to members of dictator Saddam Hussein's regime "in an unsuccessful attempt to influence United States policy."

The U.S. official was not identified. But a government official, speaking on condition on anonymity, said the recipient of the letter was White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card (search), a distant cousin of Lindauer...

She didn't follow the plan so she was made to look like a loon? Remember how hard the Administration was trying to convince the UN that it was imperative that the WOT expand into Iraq?

Now in hindsight... who looks like they need a mental eval? Susan or the Administration in power at the time?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
reply to post by hooper

Where is your link??

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

Star and Flag my fruity friend!

There are so many different aspects of this story that bear further examination one almost doesn't know where to begin.

But begin I will....

Thanks! Off to do some digging....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This suggestion of people being murdered or otherwise silenced just doesn't hold water. Truthers like to believe it because it adds a frisson of danger to their lives as they type their anti-establishment posts. Fact is nobody is watching and nobody cares.

I have often seen it alleged that Barry Jennings was murdered to silence him. His connection to 9/11 was that he was trapped in WTC 7 for a while with Michael Hess on the morning of 9/11. He told his story many times over the subsequent years and you can see plenty of recordings of interviews with him on the net now. He died nearly 7 years after the event.

It is alleged that this woman had much more important information. Pre-warning of an attack on the WTC no less. But no-one has touched a hair of her head. Whichever spook arranges for the snuffing of inconvenient witnesses has a bizarre sense of priorities.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by hooper

And if your neighbors are stuck-up brainwashed fundamentalists? Always looking over the fence to see what you are up to? Or, if perhaps the only time your neighbor gets to know you... you are on the news going against the flow?

Hooper man... when will you stop with this nonsense? Listen to Barrett's interview with her. Realize that she IS NOT crazy.

It is a classic tabloid tactic, to smear people and call into question their mental faculties. She was speaking out, from a high place, about the Iraq war with what she KNEW. Some mobsters didn't like that, and blam.

I know you don't believe anything that 'radical' could happen in real life, because it sounds like its from a movie. But stranger things have happened, and Truth is indeed Stranger than Fiction.

Again, her next door neighbor says that she lives in a fantasy world. Fantasy world. Make believe.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Her resume talks about being a speech writer and assistant to a few elected officials and also low level reporter/editor at some publications.

Then she's arranging meetings with the Iraqi government?????

Sounds like someone was starting to think that she was a little more than what she actually was.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Can you imagine the public outrage if 9/11 was finally exposed? There would be full on rioting in front of the white house. Thousands of people dead, for what, an excuse to go into the middle east so we can have control over the oil? Bush would be castrated, along with any other person found to be a part of the cover-up and planning of it.

What I do not understand is how people can still believe the official story. There are so many flaws in it that I could probably ramble on for hours, and only just brush over the massive amounts of evidence that points against what they say happened, but the majority of us here on this site are not living in the dark, and know what's up.

I don't think it's Susan Lindauer that is living in a fantasy world, but the people that nod their head and accept anything that the government tells them, no matter how obviously false it is.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I've had some kooky neighbors over the years, and many of them I could easily describe as living in a fantasy world. IMO a person's opinion that somebody is strange is not in any way, shape, or form evidence that we should disregard anything that they say. If it was that easy to ruin somebody's credibility....I don't even know.

Maybe her neighbor was one of the ignorant sheeple that is a strong proponent of the official explanation of 9/11, and when she heard an alternative theory that suggested that her own government actually implemented it, her ignorant mind could not handle it, and logically concluded that her neighbor is living in a fantasy world. I think it's her neighbor that is the one that is living in the fantasy world if that is the case

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

So you pick out one comment...?
How about the other positive comments in your link? Such as.....
Joao Luiz Vieire de Castro, 39, described Lindauer as “a regular American who walks her dog in the mornings and the afternoon.” and...
The Seattle Times reported that Lou Wein, former editorial page editor for The Herald of Everett, who hired Lindauer as an editorial writer, called her brilliant but "erratic."
"I can believe it," he said, when he heard about the allegations.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

If there is such " massive amounts of evidence " why aren't you and others initiating legal process ?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Because I don't want to be found dead

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Im surprised that mossad hasnt already killed her. Wont be long before they do.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Alfie1

And why should a current Democrat administration kill you to cover up the crimes of a previous Republican one ? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Anyway, is this evidence just something only you know about or is it known to many people ? If it is the latter then there is no point in killing you. If it is the former why not lodge copies to be produced on your death and announce the fact ? or send it anonymously to the FBI or Washington Post ?

I am afraid you are not coming across as very sincere in wanting to get this evidence out.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
To that end i do hope somebody has saved the interview and that someday ill get to hear it...even on some underground radio show or whatever....
The fact that the prosecution has gotten the unfit ruling shows a reluctance on THEIR part to have the evidence presented, and accepted in court.
This would legitimize the evidence and start a whole chain of investigations into ti.
The possibility of anyone name comming up and gicing a solid hit, would unravel the entire OS to the people.
It is already very close to being an impossible fairltale to a large portion of the country, and if the presentation of additional solid evidence with a trail behind it to follow were to occur now, a maelstrom of protest and demands for justice would break out.
The PTB have based so much of their actions on this one thing, that proving their account of it a lie would be tanamount to bringing down the goverment.In fact the whole system would be then called into question!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Alfie1

And why should a current Democrat administration kill you to cover up the crimes of a previous Republican one ? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Anyway, is this evidence just something only you know about or is it known to many people ? If it is the latter then there is no point in killing you. If it is the former why not lodge copies to be produced on your death and announce the fact ? or send it anonymously to the FBI or Washington Post ?

I am afraid you are not coming across as very sincere in wanting to get this evidence out.

Democrat, Republican, who cares, IMO they're all a part of the corrupt government that lies to the public on a daily basis.

And yes, many, many people are aware of this evidence, and if I was to come forward and attempt to try the Bush administration, I would most definitely be found dead. If I just sit back with the knowledge like the rest/majority of people that believe 9/11 was an inside job, there would be no need to silence me. I don't want to die attempting to expose something that IMO the government has put countless amounts of time, effort, and money into covering up, because I will just be swept under the rug and forgotten. And sending copies to the FBI would be like sending a murderer all of the evidence against him before I take him to court. I don't trust any institution of the government, and think they all work together. Do you honestly think I am the first person who wants to expose the truth about 9/11? There have probably been thousands of people that have sent this exact idea to almost every media outlet you can imagine, and they obviously do not want to run a story that goes against their government, because they are probably fearful that they will be taken off the air or killed themselves.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by sueloujo
reply to post by hooper

So you pick out one comment...?

Yep, but its a biggie. Think of all the things that a neighbor can say. Yet the neighbor chooses "fantasy world". Very telling.

How about the other positive comments in your link? Such as.....
Joao Luiz Vieire de Castro, 39, described Lindauer as “a regular American who walks her dog in the mornings and the afternoon.” and...

Thats fine, however, it does not negate or otherwise cancel out the other neighbor as describing her as living in a fantasy world.

The Seattle Times reported that Lou Wein, former editorial page editor for The Herald of Everett, who hired Lindauer as an editorial writer, called her brilliant but "erratic."

The Herald of Everett, huh? No offense to some of these smaller publications, but when you put this woman's resume together do you really see it adding up to "CIA asset"?

"I can believe it," he said, when he heard about the allegations.

Another vote for "fantasy world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join