It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Asset Susan Lindauer Blows Whistle On 9/11, Iraq + BBC Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Susan Lindauer (born 17 July 1963) is an American journalist, author, former US Defense intelligence and CIA asset, and antiwar activist. She was accused of conspiring to act as an agent for the Iraqi Intelligence Service and engaging in prohibited financial transactions involving the government of Iraq under Saddam Hussein. All charges were dropped prior to any trial.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Lindauer

Susan Lindauer, author of Extreme Prejudice, is the first CIA asset to have spoken out, under her own name and for the record, on Israeli complicity in 9/11, the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center, and the specific, detailed foreknowledge of the time, target, and means of the 9/11 attacks held throughout the months prior to 9/11 by the CIA in general and Lindauer's CIA handler, Richard Fuisz, in particular. She has also exposed her first-hand knowledge of pre-war intelligence and negotiations showing that Iraq was willing to give the US "anything it asked" and that the war was therefore--from the perspective of US interests--not only utterly unnecessary, but wildly counter-productive. Lindauer's evidence points strongly to 9/11 being a coup d'etat by hard-line Zionists determined to steer the US into a self-destructive war on Israel's enemies.

mikephilbin.blogspot.com
Listen to the complete audio interview here....
www.radiodujour.com...

"BBC Interview Reveals Israel Has Been Dictating US War Policy Since 9/11"

edit on 10-1-2011 by TheGiantPeach because: Links....

edit on 10-1-2011 by TheGiantPeach because: Links, again.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Susan was also advised prior to the 9/11 attack not to go into New York.

In April 2001, Susan was to confront the Iraqi diplomats, and was given intelligence regarding airplane hijackings and airplane bombings with an aerial strike on the WTC.

Seriously, how long can a conspiracy theory with a multitude of evidence "proving" 9/11 truth is conspiracy fact be left with so many still do this day be believing the OS?

So many sheep, with so much wool, blanketed by B.S.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
she was found mentally unfit to stand trial so that kind of rings a bell for her "self proclaimed" cia ties wich i have to say with her anti war stance i highly doubt the cia would have anything todo with her.

so then that leaves us a lyer and a mentally ill woman claiming something............lol

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

Do you have more than just a blog to confirm this.??

Seems a little suspect otherwise..
You'd expect some MSM to pick up such a story, even if it was RT..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

That is a great video..
There isn't much information around from the acual day of 9/11..

Incredible what they already knew and who the Israeli PM singled out only 10 hours after the attack..

Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, North Korea and Libya all got a mention as rouge states..

Strange considering where most of the supposed hijackers came from, Saudia Arabia didn't rate a mention..

Well not strange if you know what's going on.

I'll repost the vid..Well worth the 9 mins watch..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Baa-Baa Black Sheep, Have You Any Wool?

With the countless amount of insiders/whistle blowers that have been tossed in the black list bucket, I don't buy that story one bit.

By all means, keep following that herd.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Lol, thanks for reposting the video.

To answer your question, I do not have any other sources besides blogs to this phenomenal interview hosted by Kevin Barrett.

Although, here's this review on her book "Extreme Prejudice."

www.911truth.org...

Fiction delivers justice that reality rarely approaches. Victims en dure suffering and emerge as victors after overcoming incredible challenges. Stieg Larsson's gripping Millennium Trilogy weaves a story of revenge and triumphs for Lizbeth Salander, locked away in a mental institution and sexually abused for years. When Salander got out and threatened to go public about a high level sexual exploitation ring, the perpetrators sought to lock her up again. In the final installment, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, Salander found some justice.

Susan Lindauer's autobiography, Extreme Prejudice, tells a story with certain broad similarities. In her case, however, the hornet's nest kicked back with a real vengeance. After over a decade as a U.S. intelligence asset, Lindauer was privy to information about pre war Iraq that threatened to serve up a huge embarrassment to the Bush-Cheney regime. She hand delivered a letter to senior Bush administration officials in hopes of averting what she predicted would be the inevitably tragic 2003 US invasion of Iraq. Those officials, unnamed in the indictment, were her second cousin, then White House chief of staff Andy Card, and Colin Powell.

edit on 10-1-2011 by TheGiantPeach because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
she was found mentally unfit to stand trial so that kind of rings a bell for her "self proclaimed" cia ties wich i have to say with her anti war stance i highly doubt the cia would have anything todo with her.

so then that leaves us a lyer and a mentally ill woman claiming something............lol

Having done 5 minutes research into your claim that she was unfit for trial I think the more probable reason that she was never allowed to stand trial was that it wasnt in the best interests of the US for her to discuss the issues in an open forum. The suggestion that she was unfit to stand trial because of mental illness - even though there was no external evidence of any illness, was a blatent and cynical mechanism to undermine her credibility and her character and thus avoid a trial... Just an alternative view.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Very odd to be found "mentally unfit to stand trial" by the prosecution though..
That's normaly what a defence team would do..
Prosecutors normaly want to prosecute..
In this case it looks like they didn't want a trial and evidence that may be put forward..
Also, she was later cleared of ALL charges..
Very very strange......

read the link and argue after..

edit:s&f...Not unusual that a thread that seems like nothing on the surface actually holds some good info..

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Former White House Chief of Staff, Andrew Card also claims Susan was
targeted by the government for saying the Iraq war would be a total disaster.

Not to mention, why would Susan be so determined to stand trial if she had no real
prior knowledge?

Reuters: "Former Congressional Aide Ruled Unfit For Trial"

Seems that that determination spooked the spooks and cleared all charges.

Conspiracy at it's finest!

Scoop: "Secret Charges and the Patriot Act"

"The Patriot Act was used against me in total contradiction to its stated purpose. Or perhaps it was the most logical use of the law, since it establishes a legal framework to crush free thinking and interrupt individual questioning of the government. It is the beginning of all dictatorship in America." Susan Lindauer, March 9, 2009

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Yeah, right, and that ploy has never been used before?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Lol, + 1

Some people like to be told how to think.
It makes their "life journey" that much easier for 'em.

That guy probably believes fireworks were the cause of
the recent dying birds phenomena

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is it.. This is the smoking gun!!! She states in her interview that the Administration knew fully well the trade towers were to be hit as early as April. That Iraq was fully cooperating with the Bush Administration and had a full peace framework laid out. This including 1 million cars purchased from the US per year!!

This CIA insider tells all!!

www.radiodujour.com...

She spent one year in jail because they could not shut her up!!!

This is a must listen too interview!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Hi Gixxer, I know your catching a lot of heat, so pardon my fanning the flames, lol. You are correct, she was found mentally unfit for trial. The reason? Well according to the Reuters article TheGiantPeach linked to above.....

"A psychiatrist called by prosecutors testified at a hearing on Monday that Lindauer was unfit to stand trial as she had a delusional optimism about her chances of winning the case."

us.mobile.reuters.com...

A delusional optimism about winning her case.....yeah, ok

Thanks for the great post TheGiantPeach!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

"I was effectively gagged and silenced," Lindauer said in a statement at the hearing.

You got to love it.

People claiming to have been "gagged" and "silenced" making the claim in a statement at a hearing.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Please post links... Her book details out all these points with court records and documents... Unless you can prove your point... then next time do your research..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

you obviously did not read or listen to one thing about this story...

troll much?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
How could Israel have been directing Americas foreign policy if America already knew months in advance of the event

And if Iraq was prepared to give America whatever it needed in advance of the invasion couldnt they have used Iraqi assets to their advantage without great loss of American and alliance lives?

And to what end is this all for? To engage China and Russia in a covert economic war?

Am not saying it wasnt a conspiracy, but to what logical end is the question i am asking.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by hooper

troll much?

A true shocker there !!!

The attempts are getting weaker and weaker..and i expect them to vanish altogether soon...cause most people are bored senseless of such postings...and would rather hear attempts at truth.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by hooper

troll much?

But Malvina Lacey, Lindauer's next-door neighbor, said, “She lives in a fantasy world.”

Yep, good source.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join