It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Met Police Undercover Agent Provocateur Admits Role, Changes Sides to Defend Accused

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This is a turn up. The Met police were using undercover officer Mark Kennedy, known to 'activists' as Mark "Flash" Stone, to stir up protests involving the Green party since 2000 - once ousted by the group upon finding his credentials as an officer, Mr Kennedy offered to support the Green activists DEFENSE... ten years of the shoe being on the other foot can really wake you up it seems!

Interesting that they fully admit this man, in an undercover role, was an antagonist at the G20 protests in April last year and was much more than a bystander - I wonder how many other protesters were undercover, here and around the world - we know they exist but it takes someone like Mark Kennedy to smell the coffee and make a brave leap to give evidence against the Met before they'll admit it.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by Pr0t0

This guy is a true american hero. It takes a lot of courage to go against everything you`ve ever known. A lot of leo`s, like military, have others in the family. They could disown him for this. Either way it`s still a big risk and a big sacrifice he made for us. I just hope this turns out ok for him and others will be inspired to come forward and create some REAL CHANGE... it`s in the hands of everyday people, not the president. He`s a mere puppet of the people (no i don`t mean Those people but yeah that too) and he can only do what we let him get away with... but the only thing is, there has to first be a "we" in order to change anything. Which means looking past our differences and forgiving one another and uniting toward a goal we can agree on. Which means forgiving the leo`s and military and even the politicians that are willing to step back over to the light... pointing the finger is a waste of time when we could be pointing the way forward instead.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

British Hero. But I agree with the sentiment. The more we can show that secrecy only breeds corruption the closer we are to becoming a unified society. If every undercover officer suddenly about turned because they knew what they are involved in is ethically and morally devoid we could begin metaphorically 'kettling' the politicians into actually realising that they have created this and they will know that we won't allow them to control through this type of provocation. Or will we? Are you happy with TPTB protesting and causing violence at their own events in order to get your reaction and lock YOU up?!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Thread already on this story......
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by muddyhoop

Thanks, I did a search but didn't find - I find ATS search the least functional part of the site and should be reviewed.

Mod's please close

top topics

join