It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Ryan's commentary on the RULERS OF THE WORLD interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Bill answers questions, pertaining to his previous interview with 'Charles' titled the "Rulers of the World" - Bill Ryan has always been interesting to listen to, in my opinion he adds interesting perspectives into the big equation.

I really appreciate Bill Ryan's work. He provides a superbly rational and well-informed perspective in a subject area that most people won't touch. Thanks so much for sharing this information.
I'm wary of this "Charles" character, however. While he claims that he's going against his orders to "take care" of Bill Ryan, he might in actuality be on a mission to feed us disinformation. While the perspective he provides is interesting, everything he says should be considered very carefully.

Just recorded and published: a new 50 minute video commentary on the controversial interview with 'Charles' [see below]. In that 1 January interview, Charles confirmed the following: The reality of the plan to set up a false flag event to frame the ETs as hostile. Full details (with a rationale from the controllers' point of view) of the plan to reduce the world's population. Confirmation that the human race is an ET genetic project. Confirmation of ET reality, and the reality of their craft. A statement that the ET craft had been brought down deliberately (after one or two initial 'lucky hits' in the 1940s). Confirmation of the existence of the Mars base, and that we're poised to leave the solar system. Confirmation of the existence of the back-engineered man-made flying triangles. The existence of the controlling group, with details of their composition and modus operandi. Confirmation of artifacts on the moon, and confirmation that Arthur C. Clarke knew a great deal. Confirmation that there's anticipated to be a peak of solar activity that might interfere with electrical circuits (in 2012 or 2013). Confirmation that the solar system is a binary system (i.e. that 'Planet X' is a reality). Much more - about the way that the controlling group operates, their goals and plans, and how they think.

And this is the controversial interview with "Charles" released in the beginning of January.

edit on 10-1-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Is he the guy who did that series? The one that showed the Branch Davidians and the Buildiburg Group and a few others?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So do these people like hide in the shadows?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

He was the co-owner (with Kerry Kassidy) of a website called Project Camelot. They interviewed over 100 people who have claimed to possess esoteric knowledge. I think Bill might have broken off into his own "Project Avalon" interview website. It's not easy work, considering the "outlandish" theories - definitely entertaining to say the least.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueAlien

Which people? Sure, why not.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
hes lost it, just another new age guru thats all bill ryan is, go look at the site, u say one bad thing about bill or anyone and they attack. if i wanted to i could interview someone and say all those things. watch some stargate, watch a few other shows and there u go u got urself an ideal for ppl to follow.
projectavalon.net.../page2#top

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Old father knowledge.... The hair, the chair and the hat say "story time".

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

haha i like that one good job fellow aussie, hope you are dry!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

not a drowned rat but not nearly as dry as i'd like to be...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't fear influence, if there is a grain of truth then I will be all ears. That is this thread's purpose.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This has proven to be a hoax. There is no credibility whatsoever in "charles" testimony. There was a live discussion on facebook about this exact video.

This guy is as fake as my big left nutt!

When will people wake up and start realizing that Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy have not only reportedly come up saying "projects" they worked on (bill - SERPO) are complete hoaxes, but also support some of the biggest OUTED fraudsters (Kerry-Sean David Morton) in today's day and age, and who are still ripping people off, pulling out every last ounce of goodness in such a wonderful community. DID YOU ALL KNOW THIS??????

The wrong type of people are profiting (not to mention the numerous problems and tech issues camelot has--I mean honestly...piece of garbage website and streaming live interviews...to which i hear you have to pay anywhere from 30$-60$ to listen in and have the audio go down for 1/5 the show? get real people), yet no one is calling them out and asking them to finally provide concrete proof...and when you do...You get banned from all forums and websites where you can contact them.

Project Camelot- Bilking cents a day without concrete evidence, documentation, video or photos, and getting away with it, because you the people hold on to any last hope in a hell of a chance to keep on believing.

Look here it is in plain english.

This guy states he is coming forward because he is Terminally ill.
Yet, he doesnt want to show his face, or give valid proof? No documentation, no video, no photos. If what he knows is to be true,and the information he has could effectively change the state of planet earth, and he is dying anyway....Why not spill the beans and give us concrete evidence? Leave his name marked in history forevermore as the man who changed the history of the human race? Why? because his story is fake!

Bill The thrill of a lie Ryan claims the guy was sent to kill Bill (haha) and Kerry but changed his mind....my synopsis is this:

some guy who is all too lonely wanted his 15 minutes of shame and decided to take this route. Yes he probably put things into place a while back with a few simple emails or phone calls from a pay phone, but come on.....
Another false story to add to another host of false stories on a very false and poorly hosted/run/ laid out website.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Threads promoting known hoaxers should be closed immediately with a simple prepared statement or link to explain to the reader why the thread is closed. With so many of these shoddy purveyors of nonsense it makes sense to not fill forums with their tripe.

If for some reason one of these conmen actually comes up with the goods then a moderator or site owner should flag the thread as valid until proven otherwise.

As for members whose only intent is to cause unwanted hostility, bad manners or just post nonsense such as 'its a weather balloon or swamp gas' to every UFO post should be banned either for a short period of for good.

This is a discussion forum, repeated stupid comments, bad manners or user attacks have no place here and disrupt the flow.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Meh. When I first began to look into conspiracies (Only several months ago/along with my first computer and internet) - I found Project Camelot. I watched/listened to many of their interviews, and of course every one of them is very outlandish.

It is theater. Just like back in the day, when families would sit around the radio and listen to The Shadow Knows. Just like television. The only difference, is that while being entertained the interviews are ripe with an open-minded theme. That theme is very important. I only posted this thread in the good faith of ATS to have a good enough BS meter to tell the difference between what was blatantly silly and what is compelling.

Because of this hoaxer Bill Ryan, I have learned much about what is going on, rarely directly from him, but by doing my OWN research into various of the topics he presents. You can learn from a lot of things. This is merely one of them.

top topics

join