It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIE-OFF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
paranoia...
or,
is this the reason for the upcoming nwo?

dieoff.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I can�t see it as the sole reason for a New World Order. However I think that once a NWO has been officially set in place new technoligies far surpassing fossil fuels will be announced. We know they have them, they just refuse to release �em because they need all the money oil generates or atleast thats my guess.

A month ago it was all over Swedish media that the earths oil supplies were diminishing rapidly. And the Saudis refuse to report on their reserves, if I remember correct.

I wish those damn oil supplies would just end, then people would *HAVE* to do something. Mother Nature�s taken quite a beating because of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by redalert
dieoff.org...

I've read over that site several times before. I don't know if all of it's true, but they have presented some good evidence to make their case. I'd say it was worth reading.

Another related interesting site: Simmons & Co. Investment Bankers
Sounds boring right? Wrong! The CEO of this company is one of the most trusted opinions in the oil industry. He's been called into the White House several times to give them briefings. Check out the stuff in the "Matthew R. Simmions" and "Our Research" tabs. You'll want to run out and buy a good bicycle after reading his papers. (For when the oil is gone)

join