It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner - Date Discrepancy Found in Video - Sign of Plant or Forewarning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Jared Lee Loughner's "How To: Your New Currency!" video is strange enough as it is. I have been watching his videos trying to discern some sense of what he was trying to communicate. I've made some headway, but in the end I think that one thing stands out more than anything else thus far.

To use his own wordplay:

If the datestamp on the video "How To: Your New Currency!" is 2010, but the video cites the year as 2011, it is fraudulent. The datestamp on the video "How To: Your New Currency!" is 2010, but the video cites the year as 2011, it is fraudulent. Therefore, it is fraudulent.

For clarity, I am pointing out that while the video was made and posted in 2010, the video cites the year as 2011.

What do you think? I think that it could have been placed as a lifeline in order to show that he planned to do something this year, and maybe even asked for help.

See for yourself :

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

You are aware he is not dead right? Everyone seems to think we will never get answers, or hear from him again.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Please continue to try and decipher his videos. I feel very strongly that he was trying to communicate something.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I think he was just a loon who lost touch with reality.
Cant wait to hear what he has to say. Albeit, whatever we hear he has to say will be through MSM and most likely be relayed with a distorted/tainted spin.
As for the OP.
What are you trying to say? Do you think that someone other than Jared posted the video in his name?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
I think he was just a loon who lost touch with reality.
Cant wait to hear what he has to say. Albeit, whatever we hear he has to say will be through MSM and most likely be relayed with a distorted/tainted spin.
As for the OP.
What are you trying to say? Do you think that someone other than Jared posted the video in his name?

I'm doing my best to decipher the videos for some sort of meaning, if there is any. I'm taking a pretty objective approach, though I'm leaning toward the lone nut theory. I'm merely stating that while reviewing this video in particular, I noticed while everything seems to be conclusions drawn about current events, he cites the year as 2011, when the video was posted in 2010. I wonder if he knew something was fast approaching, knew her schedule and had planned far in advance and was trying to leave a clue, or something more sinister. I'm writing up some conclusions drawn from his videos and I'll post it when finished. It's pretty intense stuff worth studying. You don't see things like this very often and even if you think it's absolute rubbish, there is much to be learned about the human mind at least.

Something to keep in mind here. He had enough grip on reality to edit these videos, add soundtracks, and upload them on the internet while sticking to one topic at a time. Some imagine him as a drooling psychopath, but from what I see, there is at least part of him that is grounded enough to accomplish these above mentioned tasks.

Maybe this will help people understand my point a little better:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/567d4c863044.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a78a575d8ae1.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 2011/1/10 by sbctinfantry because: Pictures

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I want to cite a two other topics that I've been researching independently :

Only Ten Members of Congress Known to Have Been Killed
Exclusive: Jared Loughner Radically Changed Before Alleged Shooting, Friend Says

I would also like to cite another topic from another poster :

Is Gabrielle Giffords shooting the latest 9/11?

I'm really starting to lean toward MKUltra. The fact his grip on reality disintegrated so rapidly, he made philosophical arguments that (in his realm of reality) were logical in nature, stated the wrong year as fact, identified his guilt in writing then didn't respond after he was wrestled to the ground and used his right to remain silent, is hard enough to wrap your head around.

What really started to make pieces fall into place for me was the post cited that discusses how all of this is happening, literally days, after the new congress was sworn in. In that frame of thought, this whole business stinks of MKUltra or other programs. It is also extremely rare for a Congressman/Congresswoman to be killed by anyone, as less than ten have died at the hand of another human... and most of those were deuls long ago. This fact only adds to the apparent select targetting of a specific group for political gain by TPTB.

I am very interested to see what Jared has to say about what happened and why, if he talks at all. I am more interested to see what happens to our freedoms as a result, because that will be the ultimate test of conspiract.
edit on 2011/1/10 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
He does use very simple and logical statements in this video, that takes a gradual progression as you would expect a mathematician would in constructing a proof. Some of the connections between elements introduced: currency, name, coin, year, location, symbol, number, alphabet, economy, lethal or non-lethal

For the question:
What is the date of your new coin? He answers 2012
Where is your new coins location? He answers Earth
Then Combine Symbol, Number, Alphabet
Result Non-lethal economy

It does feel very much that there is another intelligence involved with his thought processes in the way he is disassociated and derives his logical conclusions to the questions posed. In reviewing this case I was leaning towards the Manchurian Candidate theory, but still open. This does put an unusual spin to it.

The part that sticks out the most is the decision between a lethal or non lethal economy. Everyone knows the economy globally is a mess and the Earth is confronting a decision on how to resolve this issue. By keeping the status quo the corporation power would be such that it would have targeted humans with convergence and we would have lost our self determination - a lethal economy. Myself and others have been confronting this issue to keep our self determination and some ground is gradually being gained back - a non lethal economy. To be aware of this outcome back before 22 Nov 2010 is very perceptive,
at least a week before the wikileaks cablegate first release.

So the point is that it feels like he had some intelligent alien in his head when constructing this. It has a very logical structure, yet incorporates simple concepts in a new way. I would need some samples of his work produced during school to make a more confident decision if this work was Jared or if he was under some influence. Once you step into the world of MK Ultra and other black projects it is just too hard to know the current capabilities and state of play is. It hits you like a sledge hammer that something is going on with UFO/ET, but what is it exactly?

edit on 10-1-2011 by kwakakev because: spelling 'hits'

top topics

join