It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Shot in Head... ATS Loses Mind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Your title should have read, "Congressman Shot in Head....ATS Moderators disappear from site".

The problem is a bunch of new members have signed up since this incident, and they are completely out of control and it seems the moderators have simply given up on trying to keep people from doing off topic or one word/line posts.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Perhaps you'd like to get your facts straight that it was a Congresswoman and not a man that was shot in the head? I mean no offense but, seriously?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

This is a prime example of what this thread is about.... you really think mods are listening. They will intervene when they have to and you won't even know it....
edit on 10/1/11 by spearhead because: tooadd

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

It's pretty clear in the OP that she was a woman, and everyone knows that she was a woman. The title 'Congressman' is a gender neutral term just as 'Senator' or 'Mankind' and perfectly appropriate.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

Wow.. I hadn't seen the confirmation. I guess he admitted it in a roundabout way (keep the info up for insight instead of saying, yeah we found out because..) That is very good work by ATS posters. The first time I read erad3's posts after having seen the video I was convinced myself, but I'm one of those people who try not to state my opinion until I can back it with facts. I was pretty sure of it though.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Your title should have read, "Congressman Shot in Head....ATS Moderators disappear from site".

The problem is a bunch of new members have signed up since this incident, and they are completely out of control and it seems the moderators have simply given up on trying to keep people from doing off topic or one word/line posts.

No, it's not an incorrect title. This thread is about how ATS has lost its mind as a result of the shooting, as stated in the title of the thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I do get it mate, it's like the actor/actress thing. It's just a bit misleading, when most of the stories and threads about this refer to it as Congresswoman. Anyway, peace.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Blah.. you know very well that most people use the term congresswoman when referring to a female member of congress. That's why I as well as everyone visiting your thread assumed you didn't know at all what you were talking about before we clicked. It's probably actually the reason we click (which may have been your intention).

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

It's been happening a lot with every newsworthy event or viral case (new york balloon incident, birds falling from the sky, so on).

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
No, it's not an incorrect title. This thread is about how ATS has lost its mind as a result of the shooting, as stated in the title of the thread.

Are you intentionally trying to sound like Jared LL, or have you just watched to many of his videos? Talk about losing your mind...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Originally posted by EssenSieMich

Are you intentionally trying to sound like Jared LL, or have you just watched to many of his videos? Talk about losing your mind...

It would probably be best if you could refrain from personal insults and restrict your comments to posts relevant to the thread so that space isn't wasted on some perceived ego driven contest which I personally have no desire to participate in. I'm sure you are a very gifted person in your way and I welcome your insight relative to the OP.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I'm on ATS and my mind seems fine..
If you don't believe me then just ask my pyschologist..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

i saw it on a thread today and i went to Erad3 page and ready the threads he had posted and i was dumbfounded at how similar he was to the shooter. Have you seen his youtube channel and watched his youtube videos? I will post the 2 links here for you and hope that they work since i have not posted a link before but here goes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

this is also believed to be him as well:

www.youtube.com...

watch none of these links work..... *sigh* if they do work.... you cannot tell me you do not believe that is him there is no doubt in my mind.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well this sort of shooting is rare is very seldom linked to ATS. Itis therefore an almost unprecedented event. Under the circumstances it hardly suprising that some odd things would have happened. Overall despite tempers and feelings running high this is still cyberspace so it is no big deal.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Staysay29

Erad3 could be the shooter and then again maybe it isn't the shooter, personally I need allot more evidence before I'm ready to convict somebody. Either way the only thing we can be completely certain of is that if the powers that be wanted to create an ATS account with the alias erad3 and wanted to create a youtube channel for Jared - they could easily have done both and filled both with posts that would lead people to conclude whatever they wanted them to believe.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Since it seemed to be important to you I went ahead and changed the title.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join