It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reincarnationsensation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Why believe in reincarnation when now in this very life, the chance of eternal life. Jesus as the dead and they were themselves again, so will you after a resurrection. But why such a thing as reincarnation sensation when you make must die?

Now faith in Jesus Christ, truth, light and life. What you want is something you can accomplish in your life. Many are looking for happiness beyond this life. Squandered your abilities that you have now. Live with no deficiencies. Do not know what you're doing can have no improvements. Your life changes drastically when you accepted Jesus into your heart. What you seek, you're lucky that after that change is reflected here in this life now available.

I do believe in luck that you physically die a meaningless data.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I am thinking to understand something. That thoughts of another life, people who have thoughts will likely accruing kingdom of God to enter and must not be afraid to be excluded. If you still might die in this life they will return to life in this kingdom.

You are the people who are accepted by God as well. Have full faith in what you do and do what you feel good. Good luck to you.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
My head hurts now...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I see your good luck and raise you some well wishes. Asides from that though I couldn't make heads or tails of your posts & do not wish to discuss anything 'jesus' related.

Peace!

-B.M

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Reincarnation is not a matter of belief it is a matter of fact: reluctant-messenger.com...

It is part of eternal life, and also taught in the Bible

reluctant-messenger.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I used a translator for the OP and second post. I guess I do better when I use my ordinary translation.

What I somehow realised is that nowadays people who tend to believe in reincarnation are somehow made aware of the possibility of the resurrection. They are touched by the knowing and will change the way they live because of it. They will find peace, rest and security on certain issues.

What I believe is that when one is resurrected one ofcourse stays the same person as who he was. I believe returning as some other specie is not going to happen. One cannot choose to be something else when one is brought back up to life. This must be seen clear.

What I also meant is I came aware that people look more forward to the life they will lead after the resurrection. But that sounds obvious now that I see that all evil will be rid out of the world when the kingdom of God rules the world. When you talk about reincarnation people seem to be happy.

I also want to state that reincarnation hasn't been always the matter. I don't really believe I have been here before. Many have died and will remain dead untill the kingdom of God is created. What my belief is right now is that the kingdom of God will come and that those who are good will inherit it. That is the right view of the future. This is the good Word. I believe.

edit on 2011/1/10 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Also, one isn't brought back to life out of themselves. It is by the might of God one is put back to life.

top topics

join