It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will we be able to be proud conspirators?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Close friends and family know I enjoy a good conspiracy. I come from a family who raised us to think out side the box...That being said, has anyone of you on this site demonstrated alittle knowledge of the "We are not being told the true story" mentality.People automatically think your a nut job...

Unless you come from my family...Then we just think your really smart...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Short answer: Never

Longer answer : never in a million years

Full answer : TPTB will always have something to hide, and we will always be looking for it. They will taint us as crazies and lunatics, and fuel this propaganda using people who are legitimately crazy and lunatic as an example. Like the guy this week-end...

I don't like it, but it's just the way it is. It's a never ending battle between one side who does things and hides it, and the other who tries to expose it.

Hey, if you think about it, we are all part of an underground almost secret society... At least we have good intentions...

Hope this answers your question.

Magnum

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

'you look at us because we're all different and we look at you because you're all the same'

I saw that on a bumper sticker and chuckled.

When will we be able to be proud conspirators?

The way this year is starting out, maybe now

peace,
spec

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I would associate myself more as a hard case than a nut job, but I will let you decide www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Everyone is able to be a proud conspirator right now.
Now is the answer to your question.

Although I would,'t call myself a conspirator if someone asks me how I would define myself in relation to my activity here on the board. I would call myself a human being. Who wishes to spread the joy"s of peace and love. Realised by enhancing public knowledge and awareness.

Doing this makes me happy, and it makes other people happy to. So I am proud. Because I follow my heart.
Proud = living in accordance with yourself and being aware of yourself doing so.

With that said, when I ask myself the question: If everyone is able to be a proud "conspirator" right now, why are they then not proud? My answer is, drawn upon personal experience.

It's because people are not only trying to better the world, they are also here to better themselves.
People are here to deny ignorace, mainly their own, but you can not deny your own ignorance, you need to experience it and grasp it to subsequently overcome it. It is a process. ATS as a whole is such a process. People searching for themselves through communication with like minded people.

The basis for looking for truth/love ect is love.
The act of searching however can sometimes be experienced as loveless.
Its like renovating a house, when actually renovating the house is a messy buisness, but in the end its going to be better then ever before. In that example you know its going to be better, but people do not know where they are going to end up with themselves. So sometimes it seems like their is nothing to be proud of. an ocean of suffering where nothing ever really happens, but it actually has a course for everyone who uses it and lives frankly.

But until you find yourself its pretty hard to be a proud human being.
Searching is like floating in the water, going with the current.
Being is like walking on water, you set your own current.

Let the earth shake and rumble, let people gossip and ridicule, I know who I am and everything is as it should be.

Once people have found themselves they wil change or accept their surroundings as they are themselves.
Effectively manifesting with their love for what they are.

new topics

top topics

join