It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner was shot at

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

You make a good point. When I say "official story", I am referring to what is being reported by MSM. MSM only made mention of a member of the crowd shooting at Loughner one time, and in subsequent reports and articles there is no mention made of said shot. It is also curious that an article that made mention of someone shooting at Loughner was removed, as a previous poster stated in this thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I was half way to Phoenix when the news hit the radio.
I heard on the radio then that a security guard shot the guy. They didn't say who employed him.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There was a young guy on the news that was armed and when he heard the shots and tried to get through the crowd.
But by the time he got to a point where he saw what had happened they had already tackled Loughner so he did not draw his weapon.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

If this is true, than that would most certainly solve the mystery of the second gunman.

reply to post by ANNED

Although this information is pertinent, it does not address the shot that was fired by someone other then Loughner. If the second shot came from a security guard, however, I feel as though this case is closed, seeing as that we know who shot and why.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thank goodness this didn't turn into a western shoot out! Thanks to the people that kept their head.s this guy didn't get his "suicide by police" he was hoping for. Now he can tried and we can find out what he was thinking. I'm dure he has an ego and will, sooner or later, speak.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnotetoselfx
Reply to post by Nathwa

True but if someone is taking shots and its never brought up in the msm I cry foul. I mean to cover it up they could say things like it was a bodygaurd or cop. Not just push it aside. and why just shoot at the guy and run like the other posts say. Maybe this is jack ruby 2.0 but with more fail.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Then again maybe the reporter just got it wrong. So, nobody else has dug in to it because they were quickly corrected.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I got a feeling there is something going on with Joe Zamundo, the guy who helped restrain Laughner.

After watching his video's, and thinking about his statements about using the weapon and initially mistaking a bystander/restrainant as the shooter, I get the feeling he's up to something.

I haven't read all the threads, has anyonwe looked into HIS past?
edit on 15-1-2011 by afaik because: spelling

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
it would not shock me to find that someone else shot at Jared or that people may have thought they did in what i'm sure was a very confusing time for all those involved. someone may have shot and was then worried about getting in trouble or maybe they hit someone else on accident and now want to keep it quiet. i'm sure we will here more if/when the balistics are released.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Why are you concerned about Joe? He basically said if the shooting would have been on going when he got there he would have shot Jared. Why? Because you don't get to walk around killing innocent people. However, the shooting had ceased by the time he got close. So he did not pull his gun. Instead he grabbed the witness that had picked up the gun and forced him to drop it.

I don't see how that is a questionable action. He attempted to insert himself in to a situation to save lives. When he saw that would not take lethal force he deescelated his approach. That is exactly how such a situation should be handled.

He grabbed the other guy because that guy was dumb enough to pick up the gun. Here is a great piece of advice, do not pick up a gun that was just used in a shooting spree. You may be mistaken for the shooter. Not only that but you are tampering with evidence. If you are afraid of the gun being moved, and the threat has ended, step on it or stand over it.

Joe Z is a scrapper. He was either a boxer, wrestler, or trained in martial arts. You can tell by his build, cauliflower ear, and the fact that he "forced" the guy to drop the gun with a wristlock. This seems to me like a citizen known as a "sheep dog" in the gun world. He has trained to protect himself and those he loves. He is also willing to use those skills to protect the lives of innocent people.

"You don't get to go around killing innocent people in my city."

From a piece entitled On Sheep, Wolves, and Sheep Dogs by Dave Grossman.

"Then there are the wolves," the old war veteran said, "and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy." Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial.

"Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."

I mean nothing negative by calling them sheep. To me it is like the pretty, blue robin's egg. Inside it is soft and gooey but someday it will grow into something wonderful. But the egg cannot survive without its hard blue shell. Police officers, soldiers, and other warriors are like that shell, and someday the civilization they protect will grow into something wonderful.? For now, though, they need warriors to protect them from the predators.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
reply to post by afaik

Why are you concerned about Joe?

I am not sure really, more just a feeling.

Something about that grin on his face.

Is it a possibility he was there to fulfill a role and make sure things have happened the way they have, including linking his heroism to a near mistake involving gun crime?

His revealing of this, intentional or not, could lend more weight to the idea that (untrained, unregulated, uninsured etc) citizens should not have access to guns. At least that's the feeling I am getting through the media.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

I thought he just had a light or the sun shining in his face. Especially with the way he had his yes squinted up. I understand your reasoning though.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Everything about Jared and the shootings in Arizona screams false flag attack.
There is something to be gained from this, whether it be tighter internet restrictions or public sanctions.
There was a lot of sense in what that man said.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
There were quite a few early reports of return fire:

forum.prisonplanet.com...
Shep Smith Fox News - Someone in the crowd shot at gunman.

www.rtr.org...
(azcentral.com)
A person in the crowd shot at Gifford and a person in the crowd shot back at the gunman.

forum.prisonplanet.com...
...they just reported the gunman WAS SHOT, and is in custody.

www.npr.org...
Multiple news reports now that the shooter is in custody and may have been wounded.

Interestingly, many of the early reports spoke of 14 wounded victims, one less than the now official tally of 13 wounded:

azcapitoltimes.com...
Fourteen people were injured or wounded, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords; many have not yet been publicly identified.

ttp://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-arizona-shooting-victims-20110110,0,2083
The bullets... killed six people and wounded 14 more.

www.kgun9.com...
Jared Lee Loughner opened fire in a Safeway parking lot, killing 6, and wounding or injuring 14 others -- a rampage that happened one week earlier almost to the hour.

And it is generally acknowledged that some wounded took off before the EMTs could get to them:

tucsoncitizen.com...
... some of the wounded took themselves to the hospital.

And there was another person seen holding a weapon. No witness interviewd by media has admitted being this person. Who is he?

www.slate.com...
Joe Zamudio: "As he rounded the corner, he saw a man holding a gun. "And that's who I at first thought was the shooter," Zamudio recalled. "I told him to 'Drop it, drop it!' "

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Thank you very much for the information, as the incident now seems more fishy. Makes me wonder about why the second gunman and the "14" victim were reported initially and then left by the wayside in subsequent reports.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join