It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner was shot at

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Could it also be possible that the second gunman was an accomplice rather then a possible assassin of Loughner? Maybe he was not shooting at Loughner, but rather at someone else in Loughner's general vacinity.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Reply to post by Nathwa

Now I see what you are getting at. But wouldnt he stay? The report is of a random shooter in the back of the crowd firing a single shot then fleeing the scene. Doesnt sound like a cop or anything. Cops would shoot until he was dead.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xnotetoselfx

Why would he only fire a single shot, what is the purpose of doing that? A warning shot perhaps? Are there any descriptions of this shooter?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

Well, firstly someone sane enough and stable enough wouldn't follow this guy with a gun to a rally.
He' too would have to be in the same mental state i believe.

that would mean the two of them would have been pretty close. Two mentally challenged people, rife on hate and wanting to make a statement would stick together like the columbine kids.

There's no mention of this, either in his internet posts, his you-tube accounts etc etc.

Second, the crowd and security would be good enough to identify two shooters. Its easy to pick 1 shooter or multiple shooters. Its harder to distinguish exactly how many if its more than 1.

that's why i think there was 1 main shooter, pelting out rounds left and right.

and there was 1 man, specifically sent to kill the shooter.. but he missed.

and the shooter lives.

When the police and everyone got a hold of Sirhan Sirhan, he presented himself too like a manipulated person.

thats why they are better dead, from a hero's gun!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Reply to post by Nathwa

Ah a second attacker. Another good take on this. but again thats something the msm would love to report on. I can hear the reporters now. Jane Im hearing reports of a second gunman.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
You people are right, I heard that some one shot at Jared.
That guy they are looking for must have taken a shot at him.
The guy was trying to stop Jared murdering spree, then missed him. Then got all
worried, that he may have killed an innocent victim. Got the heck out of
there, thinking he maybe would be charged with murder. One of the victims
may have a different caliber bullet in them. We will have to wait and see what
comes out of the investigation.

I hope, that guy their looking for does not have a CCW permit.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

What if the guy who shot at Loughner is not a good guy? Besides, I personally have I hard time believing that someone whose job it is to kill Loughner would miss and then be done with it. If Loughner was supposed to have been killed, he would be dead by now, right?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Reply to post by 19rn50

A good theory. Trying to stop a madman, firing and thinking you missed him and hit a bystander. Then running out in the choas. I could see this being true. Great thoughts all around gentlemen.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by Nathwa

Maybe it was just some guy who was paid to take the shot, got scared and ran. And if thats the case then that guy is so dead. No way he is alive at this point. In fact I'd imagine this second shooter is dead if this is in fact a true story.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 19rn50

Do you think its possible that the second gunman could have shot before or during Loughner's attack? I was under the impression that the second gunman did not fire until after Loughner's attack.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Why would Loughner's alleged assassin be dead? Would it be because he failed to eliminate his target (Loughner)?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

who knows.
Maybe someone bumped him in the chaos
Maybe he was spotted, and run off?

thousand reasons why he could have missed.

But once the guy was on the ground subdued, then its unlikely the gunmen would walk over pop him one, then walk off.

he'd probably be tackled too.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Reply to post by Nathwa

Well if it was an assasin hired or tasked to take him out and he missed I would say yes. I mean the guy knows too much, and he didnt even finish the job or the mission. A lot of open land out in arizona. Plenty of space to hide a body.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

For sure. The official story is that as Loughner went to reload, he got wrestled to the ground. At what point did Loughner get shot at- before, during or after he get wrestled to the ground?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

How would Loughner's assassin know too much? Chances are he was told to be at a certain place at a certain time, and to shoot Loughner. Everything else would not be neccessary for him to know, so based on the "need to know" basis of said task, I doubt the second shooter knew anything that would warrant an expedited death sentence.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Firstly it is very common to get mixed reports from witnesses with events like this, it gets real suspect when everyone has the same story. Part of this is due to the effects of adrenalin and also how different people notice different things. To know exactly what bullets went where is the job of the forensic team. Anyone know who that is and if they have released any information?

From what I have seen so far, the Manchurian Candidate theory is taking the lead. Still open though.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

I thought, it was reported that during the shooting spree, the other shot was heard?
Not sure tho, Only guessing someone tried to stop Jared, and ran off.
They got his picture, and wittiness's, so he'll be caught.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa

I have also considered the possibility that Loughner being shot at is of little to no consequence. After all, if the person shooting at Loughner was supposed to kill him, then Loughner would be dead now, right?

I agree this is strange, and thanks for posting it. The fact that it has never been mentioned again, and that an article saying the same thing is no longer available, suggests to me that something is being covered up.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001

I don't doubt that there were other people, in an Arizona crowd, that were armed, and propably did shoot at the kid. NO DOUBT! The reason they aren't discussing it is because they don't want to discuss the irony of gun control for protection of nut jobs like this guy. They just want to emphasize the nut. Also, maybe they think the possible outcome of a gun shootout by civilians at a grocery store is a bit scarey for the rest of the country.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
How can there be an "official story" if the investigation is still on-going? The only thing that will solve the question of an accomplice is releasing the unedited video(s) of the event. Until that occurs, we are speculating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join