It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unicorn?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
hey Vegemite.....you have to move the arrow keys around....i had that problem too though

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
SaRuMaN, wasnt he the Mod from the site that Dream Rebel was taking info to?

AnyWay , I see no pics of a unicorns anyware I have scrolled on the arrows. Can someone tell me what number pic it is?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
(copied from : www.circuses.com... )

� The "unicorn" supplier for Ringling Bros. turned out to be a serial killer. Leonard Thomas Lake manipulated horns on goats to make them grow in the center of the animals� foreheads, then passed the mutilated animals off as "unicorns." Lake also abducted, tortured, raped, and murdered women before committing suicide when he was finally arrested in 1985.

Now, I hate PETA, but it's pretty cruel to do that to a goat. so, Unicorn myth busted, somebody just forced a goats horns to grow together.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, I googled on "Leonard Thomas Lake" and didn't see a single reference to all three names together.... You would think that a "serial killer" would have at least a news story, hmm? PETA seems misinformed....

Still, even if it were the case, it would hardly "bust" the legend, as they are depicted in art going back thousands of years....

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
looks like frogs to me i do not see any unicorn

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You have to pass the frogs like a hundred pages before you get to the unicorn (one-horned goat pic).

[edit on 8/26/2004 by Strianissa]

SMR

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I dont think they exist today,but once did.I also think they were probably some sort of goat.Evolution occurs and thus do animals.So you cant really say they didnt exist.Well you can unless there are images of them and like above,there is said to be old paintings of them.
So maybe they just evolved into todays goats?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Just a goat with a genetic defect.

-Becs

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
www.unexplained-mysteries.com... hmm is this a unicorn or abnormality

I have been a member just a few weeks, but finally learned how to find that 'unicorn" picture. When you click on that link, click on SEARCH. Then type "UNICORN" in the box that pops up. There were two pictures shown. One was a drawing. The other looked like a goat with a wooden obelisk, similar to the Washington Monument on it's forehead. By the way, I STILL think a rhinoceros is a unicorn. You might want to peek at my earlier post.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Unicorns once 'existed,' just like Zeta Grey aliens 'exist' now.

Old mythology replaced by new.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Very intresting, But it does just look like a goat

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
People, how is the horn thing cruel to the animal? You act like they take it, crack its head open with a hammer, move stuff around and walk away. You have no idea how they do it, do you? As someone said before, it is no less than a skin graft. Under painkillers, a trained surgeon/vet does the operation. You nutjobs act like the goat is being tortured with a tazer then dragged by its feet and put in a meat grinder while still alive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join