It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't usually post, but hi.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I've been lurking here a while, without an account for most of that time. I was frequenting the site enough that I decided to see if members could get in the really above top secret area, as I pursue what I can. When I realized I couldn't I was disappointed, but I was happy to find new picture signatures to the left of the posts.

I don't stay in threads very long, and usually don't read past the first page even if I'm interested in the subject, as a new thread of similar nature usually comes along, or I can just do research.

Truth be told I've been feeling like I should introduce myself, just as a polite gesture. It's been on my list of things to do.

Hi.

Also, I'm not a doctor, I've just used that in my various screen names for quite a while in games and such.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your new membership. I remember when I first signed up and learned all the threads had pictures (avatars) and added info on the side...it was like a free bonus gift for joining.

It also helps one remember who is who (unless they change avatars a lot...BadWolf is Bad).

Glad you made it in. Thanks for the introduction.

MM

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Oh and hope you enjoy your stay here.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by drkylefletcher

Hi drkylefletcher, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by drkylefletcher

Welcome! I've been lurking around here without an account for awhile as well. I recently joined, and i'm excited.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and have fun.. you will enjoy it here lots of nice people looking forward to your posts...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 11/1/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

top topics

join