It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carolyn McCarthy readies gun control bill

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
Hey, has anyone seen the information in regards to the wacko's crime history?

The two times he had run-ins with the law, his record was expunged because he had some classes or something.

If we could see into those records, we would probably see that the court probably realized the guy was wacked and nothing was done about it.

I will see if I can find the article where I read about that.

In this particluar case it would be irrelevant. You cannot introduce prior bad acts of a suspect / defendant in court unless the defendant takes the stand and opens the door himself on cross examination.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

She is probably just misguided and of course influenced by her personal tragedy. I really admire the dad of the 9-yr-old, who came out against the gun-grabbing rhetoric.

Any infringement is too much. Particularly unnerving is the part of her bill that targets ammo. What will be considered stockpiling? More than a couple of boxes? The push is happening and I am glad for it. They are uncloaking and really showing themselves. Even the average person sees through it now.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
the glock 18 has a standard capacity of 15 rounds. plenty of bullets to kill the amount of people he did. its not the weapon or the extened magazine that killed these people. it was his intent to do so.

he could have carried three magazines with 45 rounds concealed just as easily and killed more people.

edit on 10-1-2011 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Typical lefties standing on the body of a nine year old girl to advance their totalitarian agenda.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/427b1105379a.png[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join