It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time Lurker...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just wanted to give the board a warm greeting here...I've been on and off here for quite a while but never felt that I had the time to contribute to discussion...But over the last few years my distrust/Fear/paranoia/cynicism has left me with the need to be amongst peers with whom I can relate to and share my thoughts with...these are troubling times and I look forward to correspondance with you all...Love and peace, HM

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodDocGonzo

Hi GoodDocGonzo, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. It can be a wonderful place to share ideas and theories you can't share elsewhere without being ridiculed or ignored. Don't worry about the paranoia, we got enough of that here to make you feel at home.

And please, don't feed the trolls and ignore the hoaxers (or better yet, confront them in a civil manner).

Its a pleasure to welcome you here. See you in the pits.

Have a free flag...you earned it.

MM

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodDocGonzo
But over the last few years my distrust/Fear/paranoia/cynicism has left me with the need to be amongst peers with whom I can relate to and share my thoughts with

If you are just distrustful or fearful, why not just go on the mainstream sites? There's plenty of distrust and fear to be found there too.

This is a place for "alternative" views - not necessarily paranoid views. This is a place where you can share alternative views without being called paranoid.

edit on January 10th 2011 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Eh, I think its a late welcome, but a welcome none the less
Glad your here!
Also.. your username, reference to Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by deanyo

yessir...most definitely a Fear & Loathing refrence to my very much missed friend Mr Hunter S Thompson...may he find the peace he sought here in life...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Awesome, Amazing book and movie

top topics

join