It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

greetings earthlings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
hi everybody my name is Josh. I decided to join ATS since I'm always reading the posts and would like to comment on some of them as well. I have never had anything unusual happen to me, nor have I seen anything strange up close. though there are many things I see in the sky, especially at night that puzzle me. I also would like to get to know all the wonderful people on ATS who are only looking for the truth of what's going on in this world(and outside). I will do my best to follow all of ATS's rules and try my hardest to make my posts interesting. thanks ATS

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
best of luck

and welcome

be good

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by onmiway

Welcome to ATS, Josh!

Quite the nice Intro, too.

If ever a question or concern Please don't hesitate to ask.

All the best, and enjoy you time here on the boards.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I thought you were another one of they " I'm an alien from glargon 9 if you have any questions please ask " people judging by the thread title lol

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hiya Josh welcome to ATS its a fun place ! Im here almost every day reading and posting and learning new stuff i just love it here

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by onmiway

Hi onmiway, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by onmiway
I also would like to get to know all the wonderful people on ATS who are only looking for the truth of what's going on in this world(and outside).

A pleasure to flag you and welcome you to the site.

I am Mr Mask, and I am one of these posters you speak of (except for the wonderful part of course)who desire nothing more then getting down to the factual truth of all matters.

I look forward to your help in finding the facts.

Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay!

MM

edit on 10-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
thank you everybody for your wonderful replies. sorry if I disappointed anybody who thought I might really be an alien. lol. as some of you have mentioned, there are so many resources and so much information here, plus the gajillions of members to rely on that most of my time before joining the site was spent on ATS. I'm glad to be part of the family and getting to know everybody soon. until then earthlings.........................peace
edit on 10-1-2011 by onmiway because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by onmiway because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by onmiway

Hello Josh and welcome to ATS i am new myself. sort of. I look forward to seeing what you have to say and what things interest you. It is always nice to see a new conspiracy theorist. lol.

new topics

top topics

join