It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 what ever happened with the anthrax investigation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
you ever notice that everyone wants to focus on the planes hitting the building and such, but you never hear about where the anthrax investigation went or who might have possibly been involved?

I personally feel this is just as important as the planes , because it brings a different element into the scenario that clearly has inside job written all over it.

anyone have any facts I'm unaware of?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Looks like the CIA done it again. The effect it had seamed to quickly shut a few people up and added to the ongoing chaos. Besides, anthrax is not the kind of thing you can get from the corner drug store. It is used in some government and corporate labs for testing, pretty rare though. Here is one link to an investigation on it www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 10-1-2011 by kwakakev because: found link to a paper on it

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
They found out it was actually a scientist working on Anthrax that was releasing and making it... Not terrorists, apparently he was working with the Anthrax to find immunization/cure for the infected but instead decieded to release it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

And you won't hear much about it here either I suspect, but I agree with you completely. Not knowing what facts your aware of, the basic theory and outcome of the Amerithrax investigation was that the FBI after being unable to bury the first person they pinned it on(Hatfill) they picked the next likely candidate on their list which was Bruce Ivins. A military scientist working on bio weapons at Ft Dietrick, who basically endured a FBI witch hunt, up until the point where they finally told him he would be arrested, at which point he was found unconscious at his home where it was later ruled that he committed suicide.

Many, many people do not believe for one second that Bruce Ivins carried out the attacks, yet the FBI has declared him a "Lone Gunman" and closed the case. A quote from another military scientist that worked with and at the same lab as Ivins...

Asked by reporters after his testimony whether he believed that there was any chance that Dr. Ivins, who committed suicide in 2008, had carried out the attacks, the microbiologist, Henry S. Heine, replied, “Absolutely not.” At the Army’s biodefense laboratory in Maryland, where Dr. Ivins and Dr. Heine worked, he said, “among the senior scientists, no one believes it.”

Dr. Heine told the 16-member panel, which is reviewing the F.B.I.’s scientific work on the investigation, that producing the quantity of spores in the letters would have taken at least a year of intensive work using the equipment at the army lab. Such an effort would not have escaped colleagues’ notice, he added later, and lab technicians who worked closely with Dr. Ivins have told him they saw no such work.

He told the panel that biological containment measures where Dr. Ivins worked were inadequate to prevent the spores from floating out of the laboratory into animal cages and offices. “You’d have had dead animals or dead people,” he said…

www.disinfo.com...

The FBI wants you to believe that basically Ivins was a nutjob, yet he was a top scientist for almost two decades leading up to the attacks, which he basically does for some truly bizarre reasons(according to the FBI) and then after this totally uncharacteristic act of somehow turning himself into a coldblooded terrorist, he went right back to being a top scientist, for the next several years. It should also be noted that this biological weapons scientist, who had access and or knowledge to create any kind of lethal killing agents(like a cyanide pill for example), decides to kill him self with Tylenol PM. Strange to say the least.

I think the FBI was still on a fishing expedition, and Ivins was the next guy in line that was going to be guilty until proven innocent. I think the reason why the Anthrax attacks have been consistently kept out of the public eye is because it was directly connected to the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I guess the reason there is not much of a discussion is that nobody seriously thinks the anthrax was mailed from ups afghanistan.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
its already been proven that it wasn't....... It was thought (through intel) that the terrorist's would and could obtain this bacteria to try and use it against us. So we were conducting expierements with it and it was PROVEN that one of the scientists was the one mailing it out.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
its already been proven that it wasn't....... It was thought (through intel) that the terrorist's would and could obtain this bacteria to try and use it against us. So we were conducting expierements with it and it was PROVEN that one of the scientists was the one mailing it out.

So whatever happened to that scientist? Has he been tried? Has he been disposed of? Is he still a scientist?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

The story goes as FBI were about to make an arrest, the guy killed himself. So the whole anthrax scare was caused by a U.S. government scientist who commits suicide before an arrest can be made.

edit on 11-1-2011 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie

The story goes as FBI were about to make an arrest, the guy killed himself. So the whole anthrax scare was caused by a U.S. government scientist who commits suicide before an arrest can be made.

BINGO!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02

Originally posted by spiritualzombie

BINGO!

No disrespect, but you don't have a clue what your talking about. Not to mention, how you have found him guilty of something based off what? The FBI report on him? The same FBI that had to pay six million dollars to Hatfill for falsely accusing him(of being behind the Anthrax Attacks) and dragging his name through the mud. The same FBI that did the same thing with the Atlanta Olympic bomber? And all the countless other people they have falsely accused, yet it took them almost a decade to even put together a purely circumstantial case(at best) against Ivins. One that they never even got a grand jury to indict on. One that twelve jurors never got to hear and decide to convict Ivins...Yet it's been "PROVEN" according to you.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Dr Leonard G. Horowitz was one of the first investigators into the Anthrax mystery.

He found out where it originated, and was quickly taken off the case.

You can see his statements about which military facility (in Texas) is the only place it could have been made.

In Lies We Trust: full length free video.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
One thing that did come out of the Anthrax scare ...
The companies that make xray mail scanning equipment must have had a huge influx of sales.
I know many companies in Australia that previously never scanned their mail, now have the Rapiscan machines sitting idle.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thought id give this a bump seen as it happened in the aftermath of 911. Also I agree with the OP. Showing that the 911 false flag attack wasnt an one off will help to put information into perspective. So it has been confirmed that the whole Anthrax scare was a goverment scientist mailing out letters? What made this scientist goverment? Were there any indications that he did not act alone?
edit on 11-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Bear with me, this is my first reply to a post. In August of 2001 I read a very short article in the Buffalo Evening News about , an Anthrax manufacturer somewhere in Michigan, possibly in the Detroit area, that was going to go out of business due to lack of need for the vaccine. The article stated that this was the only manufacturer of the vaccine in the USA. Shortly after that, possibly a month or two was when the letters were sent out with the Anthrax in envelopes. Another thing I noticed was I saw a commercial put out by the US Postal service around the same time frame with different germ characters hopping about the conveyor belt. I don't often see commercials put out by the post office & thought it was cute at the time & never connected the two together. I was hoping someone might know of a website where you can view old post office commercials & I don't remember the purpose of the commercial. thanks for listening.

new topics

top topics

join