It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on the Cab Driver during the shootings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I was just thinking about the second man of interest in the shootings and a couple things just don't seem to add up to me yet. This could be nothing, but maybe something to look further into.

According to the investigators this man was just the cab driver who drove him to the event. Now a couple questions come to mind here.

1. If he was working at the time, which it seems like he was, why did he just stay around then instead of taking off after he dropped the shooter off?

2. Since obviously he stuck around for a while, was he there during the shooting, and why did he leave so fast after wards.

I'm sure more questions will come up as I think about it, but these just struck me as odd.

This could be nothing, but I just thought I would point out a couple thoughts I had.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

It was a shopping mall right? Maybe he felt like taking a cofee after a long night working. Or he needed to buy somehting for his angry wife because he forgot something important!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
the news said he went inside with the shooter because the shooter didn't have enough money or something like that and was gonna get more for the cab fare.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So he got out of the cab then went to the atm to get the cabby money before he went on the shooting spree?

Interesting, but I'll take that.

Thanks!
edit on 9-1-2011 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

top topics

join