It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Censorship and Gun Control From Only 1 Tragedy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It seems as if the federal government has the perfect situation to promote internet censorship provided by the AZ shooting. The timing of the tragic shooting seems to correspond well with the recent talk of censorship. We have already seen web sites such as you tube, my space and ats mentioned regarding this story. Why not make this about gun control as well? The feds never miss an opportunity to raise the issue of gun control when there has been a tragic shooting that makes headlines. It all seems to be very well timed and plays into their agenda.

edit on 9-1-2011 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2011 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It is not only one tragedy, it is the countless others, that when piled up together make a staggering number. I am too lazy right now to look up the numbers, but I think we all know it's up there. So the powers that be have the numbers going back years to make the situation look worse than it is. So yes, I believe the FEDS will bring this incident up for future gun control ammo.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
australia had same thing with guns one dude massacre guns banned
one dude throws little girl off westgate bridge they put massive barriers up but not when countless ppl commit suicide off the same bridge. not to say that wasnt horrible but they need a death thats shocking for them to do these things
pull at our heart strings because they dont have any and they know we do. its our weakness
we see a loved one in rough water we stupidly jump in after them and then two ppl die, they count on us reacting like this.
one diseased sheep they all end up dying

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Lol at the law makers who make these laws controlling guns yet complain when the black market prospers because people are forced to buy illegal guns. Isnt it safer for people to just buy guns legally so the serial numbers can be traced back to each owner?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Per Rahm Emanuel, “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste."

Thanks

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by barkingdogamato

aint that the truth? and on your dime no less

new topics

top topics

join