It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An essential video on understanding the Federal Reserve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I would record this video and keep it. We don't want it to go out of circulation. Economic crashes are not new. Our presidents in the past knew about the crooked bankers. Some presidents had a fair amount of success at taking the Federal Reserve out of the equation. This is a historic account.

video.google.com...#

It's a long watch, but I think it's worth it. I think a big part of the solution to our money problems, England included, and whoever else has these crooked related bankers pressing on them, is to print your own money, replace the central bank money with the new money, announce that the central bank/Federal Reserve/Bank of England money has no value anymore, seize every asset that these families/associates have, and throw them in jail. These bullies shouldn't get to keep anything they bought with their dishonest cash. And, when you get out of jail, you can work at McDonald's, and actually "earn" some money for a change.

Troy

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Don't have to go further than the title to find the first lie...

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

The Federal Reserve isn't private.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

Well it certainly isn't federal. So what is it?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

i just had to pounce on your above sentence, as you left your six wide open! In your definition what is the fed?

edit on 9-1-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Hmm, I think the Federal Reserve would disagree with you..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cybertroy

I've noticed very few defenders of the Federal Reserve in ATS threads..

It's a shame the rest of the populations is a bit slower to catch on..

Though with people like Grayson and Paul it is coming out more...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Well, for starters, it's meant to be run independently within government without political interference as to not mix politics with economics. Also, it's controlled by Federal Reserve Board of Governors who are picked by the president, confirmed by the senate, are government employees, and all part of said board of governors, which is recognized as an independent federal government agency.

How does that sound 'private' to you?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but you have to watch the video, before you can make a decision about it. There is a lot of history in that video. There was obviously a lot of research going into it.

Troy

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by cybertroy

I've noticed very few defenders of the Federal Reserve in ATS threads..

It's a shame the rest of the populations is a bit slower to catch on..

Though with people like Grayson and Paul it is coming out more...

We can take them down again. I like ol' Ron Paul. The population really just doesn't know much about this stuff, they really haven't had this stuff told to them that much. But, I think after the banking bailouts, there are some receptive people out there.

Troy

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Namaste1001

Well, for starters, it's meant to be run independently within government without political interference as to not mix politics with economics. Also, it's controlled by Federal Reserve Board of Governors who are picked by the president, confirmed by the senate, are government employees, and all part of said board of governors, which is recognized as an independent federal government agency.

How does that sound 'private' to you?

Several half truths in your statement.
1 the fed is not a government entity
2 you said it right in your first sentence then you ran out of your mouth, it is a independent entity.
3 the only thing right about your paragraph is that the president confirms the Fed chief and that is it.
4 so i guess you think that the federal post office is federal too
how about federal express

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

You're misquoting me while not understanding what I said.

1 the fed is not a government entity

- The Federal Reserve Board of Governors is a federal agency, they're government employees, they have a government website, they're appointed by the government, they report to government, etc.

2 you said it right in your first sentence then you ran out of your mouth, it is a independent entity.

It's an independent federal agency within government, as shown by Wikipedia's list of Independant Government Agencies.

Why do you think it's private?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Also, it's controlled by Federal Reserve Board of Governors who are picked by the president,

No, not PICKED by the President..
The Bank (FRB] put a number of candidates forward for the President to select from..
The President can not just PICK who he likes from outside their choices..
So it's always in truth the Reserve itself that PICKS it's board..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If anything the government reports to the federal reserve.. its much more powerful then the government, its definitely not owned by the government.. I would lean twards private, just because you believe its government owned doesnt mean the government controls it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I kind of want to sum up the simplicity of what money really should be. We have really overcomplicated money. It's really not that hard to understand. I don't think that bankers really want us to understand this, they want money to be some esoteric thing that only they understand. Most any person can understand this concept. You don't need a college economics degree to understand it, but knowing how to count is necessary.

So, what is money? First we need to understand what trade (exchange) is, and that's pretty simple. Let's give some examples. I mow your grass in exchange for a bicycle. I give you an apple in exchange for an orange. I give you a fur coat in exchange for a paint job on my car. That's the basics of it.

Again, what is money? The only thing money really is, is something that we have agreed upon that has "x" amount of value to it. Let's just say $1 is worth an apple. Reverse it, an apple is worth a dollar.

So, instead of trading a fur for another item, you trade a fur for $300, let's say. You take that $300 and buy a Playstation. You still have essentially traded a fur for a Playstation, right? Money is cool in the fact that you aren't as limited as to what you can get with it. You don't find something you want in one particular store, you go to another store and find something you want.

"It does not matter what form money takes, as long as the population agrees that this thing, this piece of paper has value to it. It does not have to be gold. Money has the value we place in it."

There you have it. Money demystified, and it can be written on a brochure. If you were a person who doesn't use credit, the money system is very simple, you either have something to exchange or you don't. The system should work just fine, that is, unless you have corruption entered into it. Like with the Federal Reserve, that makes money off of us by not having to do anything really, and manipulates the system.

If you really understand what money and exchange is, you should be able to do well in this world. It's not hard to understand. This is oversimplified, but, more or less, this is how it works.

Troy

new topics

top topics

join