It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret's Out: Internet Media Is Beginning to Report That Jared Loughner Is a Member Of Abovetop

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

by giving him stars after what he did .. its like giving him a good job/high five ...
this kind of support is criminal.. no respect for the victims and by far
so yes it his criminal

but if he received the stars BEFORE .. in that case .. its not criminal

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Uh oh, looks like you found something. Maybe

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Holy #, look at the message he left!
It must be the same guy! This is creepy as hell!
By the way, I am not into conspiracies and if the FBI/CIA is reading feel free to contact me in two years I would love to join you! I just need to finish college first

But yeah, I'm just your average person who started following this after facebook postings.

Also, how did he leave a message 12 hours ago? isn't he under custody?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

So what?

I mean it.....even if that was 100% absolute truth and a testable prooven undeniable reality - so the hell what?

Great post - I echo every word and hope others take the time to read the whole thing.

And honestly, I think ATS made a mistake in removing the posts by that kid. I mean come one. NOT seeing what he wrote, etc, leads to far wider speculation of what he was doing here than just leaving up his post and showing anyone interested what he was all about there. Major boner that.

peace

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I`m sure he was on a lot of websites. Anyone looking for info on the paranormal, the environment, or even a good story or funny joke could be directed to this site and decide to become a member. Although I wouldn`t be surprised if the "ignorance" of the world didn`t come and bite us all in the ats...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I think this is his too.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
From my understanding, you could be starring or flagging a post in order to bring attention to it. It doesn`t mean you agree with it... You could be saying "hey everyone look at this psycho and learn how to identify and protect yourself from such people". But alas, the ignorance of the people on this planet never ceases to astound me... nay, it increases daily on an order of exponential proportions :/

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by embarassedbywhatamusesme
www.youtube.com...

I think this is his too.

came from his account .. ITS THE TALKING BIRD
didnt know the no feather bird could write

wickedzerox (13 hours ago) I see you.
You've come here looking for him.
Looking for evidence.
You found me.
Do you know what I am?
I am a bird, on the shoulders of man.
Should you be concerned with me?
No.
I am just a bird, all I want to do is fly.
A toute le monde.

he speak french ..?? a toute le monde = to everyone
edit on 1/10/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Ellen15

by giving him stars after what he did .. its like giving him a good job/high five ...
this kind of support is criminal.. no respect for the victims and by far
so yes it his criminal

but if he received the stars BEFORE .. in that case .. its not criminal

Im not debating your personal opinion on this matter

You did imply in a previous post replying to someone
"It is" ... criminal - meaning against the law

So Im asking what LAW in the USA states this would be a criminal offense?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

ahh.. in that sens .. no its not against the law

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ahh Finally!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15
reply to post by Ben81

Ahh Finally!

But .......................................... its really criminal to support a criminal

in my world

especialy a child killer

edit on 1/10/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Attentions to Moderators and Administrators of ATS:

This case of Jared Laughner is a Federal Case it looks like. I reckon that every thread that the shooter posted will probably be requested by subpoena. Just heard on CNN that there are several federal charges and the Federal Judge which died was in the performance of his duty and was meeting with the Congresswoman Giffords.

Sounds like scrutiny will be on every post Jared made, so expect ATS to be gone over with a fine tooth comb from the looks of it.

If anyone sees or reads any crazy-talk or threats from any of the members here at ATS, contact the Admins and Mods so they can deal with it. The heat is on.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
From what I've seen when this guy (if it was in fact this guy, I think it probably was, but haven't seen proof worth printing as some have) posted most people replied in sincere confusion or assumed he was trolling. Only a few posters pretended to be on the level with this guy (or were crazy too). Regardless, the posts he made, at least the ones I read, never so much as hinted at violence. No one had any responsibility to bring attention to the user and hopefully this wont start a neighborhood watch mentality where members infringe on the rights of other members simply for posting something a little strange.

edit on 10-1-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Negotium of Verum
So it begins...
It's only a matter of time before this is reported throughout the media. I just hope they don't portray everyone here as crazy, as that is not the case at all. Most people here have alot to offer the world.
In my opinion, I think the owner should release an official statement on the matter ASAP, and spread it to the major networks as a preventative. Quotes from people who responded with concern to this crazy killers ramblings could help our cause.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Negotium of Verum because: =(

I guess everybody on here will now know how Muslims around the world felt like after 911. when just being a muslim made you a terrorist.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
His style seems to be:

If A=B
And, A=True
Then B=True

Strange, I agree.

Focused on grammar, but seems to lack the ability to create an opinion.

Somewhat robotic if you ask me.
I think I may check out some of his posts to get an idea what goes on inside a sick brain.

[Edit] *shudder*
What a creep. He should have stayed home and eaten a bullet.

I think the question to ask now is whether or not it's a good idea to filter forums like this for erratic patterns of thinking/writing. While the average simpleton might get inadvertently swept up along with the psychopathic freaks, it could still be useful as a preventative measure, especially when said freaks get within 2 clicks of VIPs.

What a shame...

edit on 10-1-2011 by The Juice because: retrospect

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
www.youtube.com...

Damn,he almost made it out the rabbits hole, he was crying to get out, but it was just to powerful for him.
What ever or who ever flashed him, it was of a different grade then the usual flashes they use, the red tells it all, and repeating every thing was a sign that he was close to escaping it.
so what are you saying immortal, a jfk flash, a jack ruby flash, I thought they found that out, thats so old, isn’t it?

like i said, it was different, very different, so different...its like,. >The force doesn’t feel good at this moment for some reason, I think its time to go.

hey immortal, he talked about dreaming and stuff, thats your art, what was he talking about?

from the way it sounds, he was flashed by them into a euphoria of inception,now lets go.

i need to call my agent or a mental hospital,'an euphoria of enception' what meds are you on ?

really spooky
edit on 10-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

lets bow our heads ,to yet ,another Gemini assanation.

let us pray.................................................................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................................

i knew it was strange i knew it was out of the normal,but what i dont get,she never contrlled the media,she never was making big head lines and she never created an event ,why?

this goes out to all my geminis that have been killed by them or injured or political carreers where flashed right under there eyes.

JHON F KENNEDY
MARLYN MONROE
BIGGIE SMALLS
TUPAC SHUKUR
NELSON MANDELA
LISA LEFT EYE LOPEZ
GEORGE W BUSH SR
Gabrielle Giffords
LOVE MY GEMINIS,LOVE YOU ALL.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Well...it was only a matter of time until "word got out" that he was a member of ATS. I think we will see a lot of new people real soon, some throwing accusations and outright verbal assaults. We will need to have cooler heads to prevail. This is a very diverse community with some very bright minds that have so much to offer. Many will see that, some won't. Heck, maybe some of the coming lookie-lous will be courageous enough to think outside there box. This site is a collection of some of the best information on a great many things, and breaking news on currant world events.
I think we all feel saddened for the families of the victims. Concern for his mental state had been expressed by more than one person. People will see that, and some will not judge us by the actions of one.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

ummmm.............i think i speak for everyone when i say.........

What?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Time to go back to the bbs and irc days.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join