It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret's Out: Internet Media Is Beginning to Report That Jared Loughner Is a Member Of Abovetop

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You think the MSM is going to give free advertising YOUR DREAMING.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

He may have a friend that post, who knows.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
He hardly had ANY stars before that the posts were brought up yesterday.
I don't think that the stars were given in agreement - because I doubt many people could understand them.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
That is puzzling and somewhat disheartening that if what Ararisq remembers is correct and I know the numbers I saw and related in this thread are correct when I was reading his post mid-morning, then he picked up a lot of stars after the shootings.

His last posts on ATS were made on June 7 of 2010 and I seem to recall his membership date was 2009 but don't remember what day or month.

Much of what he talked about was the Space Shuttle missions were faked and cited many reasons for saying so, none of which stand up to what we know about manned space flight. Currency (money) and rants about people not being able to speak correctly were other themes he dwelled on.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This is what AP is reporting:

news.yahoo.com...

"Mistrust of government was his defining conviction, the friends said. He believed the government was behind 9/11, and worried that governments were maneuvering to create a unified monetary system ("a New World Order currency" one friend said) so that social elites and bureaucrats could control the rest of the world."

If you read his postings here, they really didn't seem to have anything to do with 9/11. He had a few posts about the monetary system but as far as I could tell it wasn't about the NWO.

The MSM is trying to portray him as the typical conspiracy theorist but if you look at what he wrote, it wasn't typical ATS writing.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Ben81

He may have a friend that post, who knows.

THIS IS SO SICK

it take a sick mind to stars another sick mind .. especially after the killing ....

thats why this ATS member need to be denounced .. the one who gave those new stars to Jared account

WE WILL FIND YOU SICK %?#?#%#$%@$%

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

You and me both! lol

I'm of the mind that the man was actually pretty intelligent. People either really agreed with his fake moon mission theory or starred out of pity. His writings confuse me, so I couldn't say whether his postings were that awesome, I am that stupid or a combo of both!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I have a question for the Mods.

If for some reason, the FBI wanted to view a person's private ATS messages or connect an IP to a specific post, exactly how would that be done?

Could they, in theory, obtain all the info on your servers (or at least have access to it).

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So now even you want the ATS owners to perform a witch hunt here? While I disagree with those members who gave stars to this murderer they have their right to privacy and their own opinions regardless of how sick and/or distorted they might be.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Here is the screenshot:

...and here's the original post it was on:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is how we do it here at ATS
By that I mean we present proof and facts to back up our claims.
edit on 10-1-2011 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

It would be horrifying to find out if those stars were given because people supported what he did.

If the stars came later, they either agreed with what he did or wanted to start yet another controversy. Either way it is ignorant and uncalled for.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2

news.yahoo.com...

"Mistrust of government was his defining conviction, the friends said. He believed the government was behind 9/11, and worried that governments were maneuvering to create a unified monetary system ("a New World Order currency" one friend said) so that social elites and bureaucrats could control the rest of the world."

well that certainly sounds familiar,

I guess he was reading them, That is why people need to be conscious of what they are posting, honestly, there are others just like him.

We can never know what might set a person off.

I will tell you, I was/am afraid of a poster on this forum.
edit on 123131p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

if there is a massive amount of traffic here why dont we all goto their sites and just all click on the same thing wont that some how stuff up their whatever??? instead of making the same threads about the same things.. it seems we whinge and moan we cant do anything to stop them surely we can annoy them by shutting down key sites but an influx of traffic?
we arent any better than the hippys we sit around in our own little scene instead of crossing over to their scene like they do to us.

Sounds illegal. If that's your bag, you may want to join Anonops.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
That is awful to hear, storm. No one should feel frightened to post on the internet!!reply to post by Stormdancer777

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2

If you read his postings here, they really didn't seem to have anything to do with 9/11. He had a few posts about the monetary system but as far as I could tell it wasn't about the NWO.

The MSM is trying to portray him as the typical conspiracy theorist but if you look at what he wrote, it wasn't typical ATS writing.

This is getting interesting.

The AP reporter is only 'reporting' what his friends said. Who were this 'friends' and did Jared actually said those stuff that millions around the world are already often talking about?

Looks more like a slant by MSM to paint those who discuss about 911/NWO as nutjobs and capable of brutually murdering others the next morning. Another way to stifle and silence critics. Guess 911/NWO is really hitting TPTB big time that they need to put fear into others to stop the discussions.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
If AutOmatIc can find the screenshot and the facts come out I would hope everyone that has said how popular Erad3 was and how many stars he received will edit their posts to reflect the facts.

After a few hours it is not possible to edit a post, at least by the posting member.

If all the stars were added later that in itself is very telling. I am only relaying what I saw. I don't have a screen shot but I mentioned those numbers in another thread around noon. I have only that post to go back to. My memory right now is not failing me though.

Could ATS tell when stars and flags were awarded and by whom?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Oh boy, how about that. I think people may have starred them to feel roguish or something like that. And we have a lot of empaths ont his board who may feel compassion for the troubled shooter, who despite his horrifying acts, remains human. And with all the attention this has gotten this lazy Sunday, I am sure that contributed to people starring his posts.

I would not consider the starrers monsters though!! Twisted senses of humor maybe!reply to post by AutOmatIc

edit on Mon, 10 Jan 2011 00:28:03 -0600 by hotbakedtater because: fat fingers

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

He got 88 more stars but ZERO points?
Is that right, we don't get points for stars??

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

They have all the info... and if not, there are server back ups with that info on it.

So... even if a person deletes U2Us or messages - it is still in retention.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Thanks for posting the screen shots. I was sure about what I saw. Star for you, wish I could give more.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join