It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret's Out: Internet Media Is Beginning to Report That Jared Loughner Is a Member Of Abovetop

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
just in case some of those mainstream media journalists are roaming through the pages, I would like to reiterate....

your newscasts seem to give me the impression that you are having a hard time finding good stories. Browse through the threads here on ats, I am sure you will find some great stories to replace those dull and boring stories about the life of superstar X.

Give an example. I haven't seen one yet.
edit on 14-1-2011 by SR71BLACKBIRD because: sp

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is all we need! As soon as the mainstream media start to report this, the rest of the world will see it that all us conspiracy nuts are a threat to national security. We could send press release after press release, and it'll do no good. Everyone in this forum knows as well as I do that the Illuminati controlled media will spin it to make us all look like Hell worthy terrorists. After all, people are starting to see Al Qaeda as no longer a threat. Now they must turn domestics into the problem. Anyone who is anti-government will do. This is how they control the populous.
Bottom line is, once this hits the mainstream media, the governments will just take further steps into policing, and controlling the Internet... Ultimately shutting it down. You can mark my words on that!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Negotium of Verum

bad publicity = good publicity! Geez guys come on if big brother wanted to shut us down he'll do it. Until then lets express our condolences and be good free people by flexing our rights and compassion. I strongly urge each member to reflect on the situation, learn from it but by all means don't run away with your tail between your legs! endure forte

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Negotium of Verum
So it begins...
It's only a matter of time before this is reported throughout the media. I just hope they don't portray everyone here as crazy, as that is not the case at all. Most people here have alot to offer the world.
In my opinion, I think the owner should release an official statement on the matter ASAP, and spread it to the major networks as a preventative. Quotes from people who responded with concern to this crazy killers ramblings could help our cause.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Negotium of Verum because: =(

He's also member of the human race SO..... I hope the entire human race (well at most 50%) aren't portrayed as being crazy !

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Just as i had suspected, it was only a matter of time before something like this was posted.

Warning Signs of a Troubled Mind

Possible signs of psychosis can include keeping to oneself, avoiding social interaction, having odd interests and beliefs -- for example, in UFOs or reading the future, and other displays of losing touch with reality, said Dr. Charles Raison, psychiatrist at Emory University.

Almost a textbook news article to follow up. It also mentions something about government conspiracies, and so forth. What a perfect way to pave the base for controlling anyone who questions the events in this world. What's next?? Huge signs instructing the public to turn in anyone who suggests anything negative about the government? Turn in people who believe in something different than what TPTB do? I'm not saying this applies for everyone, yes jared was pretty extreme in what he did, both his shooting and previous life, but really? Can they make it sound any more generic? They make it sound like anyone who touches on those subjects is automatically a crazy person. You better have lots of friends, and oh boy don't even mention UFO's. You know where you'll end up..
edit on 1/14/2011 by JackBauer because: additional information

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
That is disturbing to read, regarding psychosis. Some people are solitary, and there is nothing wrong with being alone. I hate the demonization of natural normal behavior!!

reply to post by JackBauer

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It doesn't take Jared to point anyone towards ATS. Anyone can find it, anyone can be a member/poster. People lurk here for long periods of time before becoming members, I believe that is because of what you read, a lot of it comes off as being quite insane. You have to read through the site to find that which interests you in particular, and yes, I have seen plenty of crazies on here, people I wouldn't dare want in my life, but I steer clear of them. I have stated many times here on ATS that we have a responsibility here, we should say something to folks who are obviously not grasping reality, those same people who scare us into not creating an account at first. Tell them they may need help. Just because this site allows discussions of alternative topics doesn't mean let clearly mentally imbalanced people rant without letting them know that what they are ranting doesn't sound right, and that they may need to discuss it with a professional.

ATS was here a long time before Jared, I am sure every thread and every post he did here is being scrutinized by FBI right now, along with comments from ATS members. However, have a look at his 4 threads. He was a reject even here. His ideas and style of writing put members off. Anyone reading it can see that.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm not surprised he was a member here.

His pseudo-intellectual ramblings, professed conspiratorial leanings, and general worldviews are not unlike that of "some" (that being the key word) types of people here.

As the Internet's largest forum for conspiracy theories and general less-than-normal (I mean that in a "good"-ish way) discussion, it seems likely and is probably true.

Pseudo-intellectuals give real intellectuals a bad name.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I might recall some of his posts as he was fairly "well known." Kind of horrifying, but I am not at all surprised. His views are absolute lunacy but then again since so many here have similar views, it's hard to be 100% certain.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Evanescence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

Yes i believe we are under some type of survalliance, who is not to say that the government isnt watching and posting bull # to try to make us believe what they want us to. Truthfully i believe this site has been watched for a while now all because of the things on here not for the fact a member here killed someone. But the media is the governments way of mind control and if it gets out the they will twist the truth and make everyone here seem ludacris. Then this would give them a good reason to shut down this site and others like it, but this is just my opinion. So if the media is to portray us as nut cases then thats when we fight back and let the people take things into there own hands. I hate the way the world has become with corruption and greed but to point this out the constitution does say the power can be returned to the people so if things get bad who on here would be willing and ready to fight back for the rights that are the peoples?
edit on 20-1-2011 by sifaytix because: left some things out

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mistressSOPHIA

Hmmm interesting theory. I kind of like that Idea actually. Not sure I would ultimately agree with it, but its an interesting thought. I will have to ponder it a bit more.

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join